Thread: Do you wear perfume?

Do you wear perfume?

In my short time here, I haven't noticed that anyone has talked about wearing a fragrance when they dress. Girls, no GG would feel dressed when she left the house without wearing a fragrance. One of my girlfriends works at the fragrance counter at Dillard's. I had dinner with her last Friday night and she gave me about a dozen samples of the latest fragrances. We tested a lot of them and she explained the differences, but there were so many that it was hard to keep them straight. Another girlfriend came by to visit after I got home so I already have lost a couple of samples.

I've decided to test them all on separate days. Thus far, I am most satisfied with Vera Wang. It smells so good on me that I think I will wear it every day whether I'm dressed as Glen or Glenda.

I have quite a few.

When I'm dressed for the evening I use Obsession from Calvin Klein
    In the day either as a man or women I use Intrusion by Oscar De La Renta for Women
    When Just going out just to do nothing, (day to day) stuff I use secret roll on deodarant & spay on a little Bijan or inner realm.

I haven't used cologne since highschool.

joannablake
    I use only two different types on for my male side and one for my female side. For my male side I use Stetson Sierra. And for my female side I use Tendre Poison by Chrisian
    Dior.

Love Always
    Joanna

Having a Bubblegum Crisis Priss's Avatar
    As a general rule, I don't. Mainly in deferance to those many asthmatics out there. Especially in the work place...

I do like to wear something when I go out though. Unfortunately, that's been awhile... I think I need to go perfume shopping...
    Priss

I want to live bravely and love without fear.
    I want always to feel the wings of grace near.

We all will be Christed when we hear ourselves say...
    We are that to which we pray...
    Jewel

Smile I don't wear any

I guess it is the fear of being caught by the wife when I get home. I always figured she would smell it on me and think it was from another woman. I guess when I'm out of town it would be possible, so maybe I'll pick some up for my next venture.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Amelie
    I usually don't use perfume, if I stay home there is no need, and when I go out, the clubs usually smell from sweating dancers and just bad smells in general, that you can't smell the perfume. BUT,, when I do use perfume I liked this one called Evening in Paris. It's supposed to be a perfume used in the 1920's that they brought back, I like the fragrance.

Love Amelie

PS- When in drab I wear Powder de la Baby
    Last edited by Amelie; 09-06-2004 at 02:24 AM.

Depending upon how I feel or where I am going my 3 are:

Alfred Sung - Forever
    Givenchy - Organza Indecence
    Stella McCartney

Whenever my wife and I are at the mall, which is several time a week, we try the different perfumes. We both spray the same one on our wrists to see what they are like on us. There are a whole bunch that don't smell good on either of us and very few that do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Amanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda
    In my short time here, I haven't noticed that anyone has talked about wearing a fragrance when they dress. Girls, no GG would feel dressed when she left the house without wearing a fragrance. One of my girlfriends works at the fragrance counter at Dillard's. I had dinner with her last Friday night and she gave me about a dozen samples of the latest fragrances. We tested a lot of them and she explained the differences, but there were so many that it was hard to keep them straight. Another girlfriend came by to visit after I got home so I already have lost a couple of samples.

I've decided to test them all on separate days. Thus far, I am most satisfied with Vera Wang. It smells so good on me that I think I will wear it every day whether I'm dressed as Glen or Glenda.
    I wear "very sexy for him" when in drab, and pink when dressed. Both are from victorias secret.

Amanda

I don't wear perfume when i am dressed either way but I do wear a body spray that I have found that I greatly enjoy. It is a warm vanilla sugar spray that matches my body wash and lotion that i use all the time. I get them from the bath and body store in an outlet mall near me. They smell so soft and fem that I just can't resist. And my wife knows that I do and doesn't mind the idea. Of course I do have a bottle of CK Obsession for men and have been considering trying the womenversionjust to see what it is like. If anyone can offer any input as to how they compare I would love to hear from you

anna

I love to wear perfume. I don't wear alot though. I just like to smell nice when walking around and shopping.
    Besides, I know when I pass a girl that smells nice, I'm almost instantly attracted to her even if I didn't see what she looked like.
    Charlotte

I wear a touch of fragrence everyday now....

Normally it's CK/One, but lately I've been wearing Micheal (Micheal Kor)....

My favorite is Sung..... OMG.... but that is strictly girlmode

[QUOTE=Priss]As a general rule, I don't. Mainly in deferance to those many asthmatics out there. Especially in the work place...

Thank you to Priss!!

I am an asthmatic, and as such there are very few scents I can be around that dont trigger an attack. One, that I wear most of the time (in drab or not), is Patchuli. A lot and I almost die, but just a touch and everything is fine. So many women wear it strong because they get "used to it" during the day and keep adding, all the while its still very-much there and now gagging folks around them. A little goes a long way ALL DAY!!

Jenn

I had never considered the effect on asthmatics. That's what makes a forum informative. And thinking back to my married days (years), I am reminded that coming home with perfume on raised a few questions. Well, I'll continue my sampling of fragrances and remember that moderation is a good rule of thumb.

Girls have more fun!!
    I wouldn't go out without wearing a hint of Chanel No. 5. I also use the body lotion. I have had both men and women comment on the fragrance.

Long live classic and subtle scents!!!!
    Rachel Elizabeth

I started wearing perfume when I first ventured out.I don't feel that I need to wear perfume when I am just dressing at home.Also like erica and a few other ladies I also use women's deoderant when I dress

I do

Quote Originally Posted by ericaleighton
    Yes but it's not usually noticed because I use womens deoderant, shaving products and I only use a very small amount of perfume. The wife may have noticed but she doesn't seem to mind. Plus she wears to makeup ever and no fragrances so somebody has to!
    But like Erica I use a lot of femanin produces also like deoderant, shave products, etc...... no one seems to notice!
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

misshell

perfume

I fell in love with a fragrence called Halo, made by Victorias Secret. I have the perfume, powder, skin silkening lotion, and body lotion! I can't get enough of it. My wife says I smell like a French H**ker, and I smile proudly!!

Alison-Chloe

hello all

i wear obsession perfume to all day long or ! perfume

carolynhcd

I wear Raffinee by Houbigant when dressed and wouldn't consider myself femme, whether going out or just lounging around the house in lingerie, without perfume. I have worn it for twenty years now, and luckily my clever GG found it on the net and bought me three bottles and a large bottle of the body lotion, so I am set for the next several years. She wears it when I have to be in drab so that I can at least have the lovely odor of it near me. She's wonderful!