Thread: SHOPPING AT THE MALL WITH GG's

SHOPPING AT THE MALL WITH GG's

I went to the mall yesterday with two GG's to do some shopping at the Fashion Place mall in Murray Utah. I was wearing a green sweater dress, It was a wonderful experience, it was nice to have a womans judgement on the outfits I was trying on. I had a good time, and so did the women I was with. There was some surprised peaple when I talked when we met. That was hilarious. Most peaple we walked by never noticed me, the few who noticed me were very nice to me, and were very complimentary to me. It was a wonderful experience.

Aspiring Member
    Wow Viv! That sounds like fun to me. Do you ever voice pass? I can, sometimes but usually it's the biggest give a way that I'm a pretend girl. I would get my voice changed before FFS. How did you meet your shopping girlfriends? Leanne

Vivianann....you always love getting out! And getting out with the girls is even more fun!

Hi Vivianann! I do think you know how to have a great deal of fun! Getting out is nice! But going out with girl friends is tops! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I think being with other people (GGs or males in male mode) helps to complete the image. Accessories, so to speak.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Funny, I hate shopping with the wife, she is always in a hurry, and just doesn't understand why anyone would want to spend that much time at a mall looking at clothes. She can walk in and buy three blouses in about 15 minutes, I can't buy one that fast.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a perfect day to me. I would think that shopping with GGs provides a little extra cover, and of course, sometimes that gets blown when we get closer. Doesn't really matter though, does it, Viv. Its the pleasure of of being.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I think being with other people (GGs or males in male mode) helps to complete the image. Accessories, so to speak.
    lol! Never thought of it that way, but,yeah, that works! When you're out, and no one notices, you're doing something right!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I would then supose the moral of the story is to have shoppin buddies. Oh what I would give for a shoppin buddy to just go and run to the mall and ..... okay stop dreaming....

Glad you had a blast. So any pics of the adventure or our you at the point that I'm getting to that I've taken the photos of the first time out and now it just doesn't mean that much anymore.... just love being out and about...

Renne.....

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Sounds like fun. Fashion Place mall has some nice stores!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I went to the mall yesterday with two GG's to do some shopping at the Fashion Place mall in Murray Utah. I was wearing a green sweater dress, It was a wonderful experience, it was nice to have a womans judgement on the outfits I was trying on. I had a good time, and so did the women I was with. There was some surprised peaple when I talked when we met. That was hilarious. Most peaple we walked by never noticed me, the few who noticed me were very nice to me, and were very complimentary to me. It was a wonderful experience.
    I've gone out with a couple of GG's before and it is fun. You get a chance to blend in a little and have fun. I'm glad that it was a wonderful experience for you too.
    Dana Ryan

Hi Vivian,Shopping with GG's is always a blast. My SO and I shopped together all the time. Once I had a very humbling experience with a girl I was close with before my relationship to my SO began to really jel. This must've been in 1979 and I was very nervous about getting caught and I would frantically insist she "tell the sales clerk it's for you" which she usually did no problem. But this time she got assertive with me and said I was scared over nothing and the sales clerks don't give a damn if it's for me or not so stop ranting and raving. She was right to tell me so. If I'm going to be buying femme items on a regular basis I had to get over being shy and scared about it!

We did not have a camera, wish I did, that would have been fun. I go to the mall enfemme often by myself and all goes well, so this was my first time with the company of gg's. I loved the experience. One of the ladies I met a few years ago at a friends house, we became friends instantly. The other lady was her best friend from their high school days many years ago, this was the first time I met her. I really like her. She told her friend she really liked me also, and she wants me to meet her mother, how cool is that?. Cant wait to meet her mom.