Thread: Emotional ups and downs

Emotional ups and downs

I don't get to fully dress often, maybe 1-3 times per month and then only for an hour or three. I got to dress today (Yay!!!) and was reminded how much I enjoy it and how happy I am each time I get en femme. I was also reminded of the letdown as I had to go back into male mode.

Is it similar for you when you dress?

Anna

Anna,
    In the deep past I had the same feelings, and for many years I dressed less frequenty than yourself. Since I went 24/7 in 2003 - 2004 those feelings are gone. Since going full time I did purge and those feeling of depreesion did return , because of no ( actually very few, some bras ) femmy clothes were around, so those purges lasted a very, very brief time. The second purge lasted a week or so. My best wishes to you.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yes I feel the same. I also don't get to dress very often and when I do it is usually for no more than a couple of hours. I really enjoy my time when I am dressed, and I feel depressed when I have to change back to male mode. I think that it is depressing because I never know when I will get the next opportunity to dress. I know it could be several weeks, or over a month before I get another chance.

To me, one of the best feelings is that of my arms brushing my breast forms while I am wearing them. One of the first things I notice as I go back to guy mode is the lack of breasts. IDK why, but I have always felt like I was supposed to have them. I look down at my chest and actually kind of expect to see them, it looks wrong to see a flat man's chest.

Anna

Maybe a long time ago but now my emotions don't really change when I change my clothes. Only my looks....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos