Thread: Special gift

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar

Special gift

It's a small gift that meant a lot. I wasn't sure how my wife fealt about me shaving my legs...she never says much about my dressing. She's OK with it, just doesn't talk about it much.
    We always give each other one gift on Christmas Eve. I gave her pajamas. When we went to bed, after the kids went home, she gave me 2 small packages. I opened them and they were Venus razors for shaving my legs. I guess she's OK with it! She knows how to make me smile!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Sometimes even the smallest things can have a big impact! Good for you prettytoes!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I love the Venus razors!!! I use them on my face and the rest of me, your going to love them! After you use them, dry them off with a blow drier and keep them away from moisture, they will last a long time. Most blades get icky or hurtful cause of corrosion, so keep them dry and clean and they really last.

Susan

Wow! that is rather thoughtful from someone who doesn't say much about it!

Kisses,
    Sarah

That sounds great, if anything it's a step in in the right direction, and it's the thought that counts. A few years back we opened the gifts together with the family and then when i went to bed there was a bag under my pillow and there was a couple of pair of pantyhose. I thought that was great and when she told me that we can't leave Maria out, i thought that was wonderful. There are times when she finds a good deal and she will buy me something. When i see she bought me something no matter how small it may be, It's the thought that when she was out she thought about Maria that makes it so special. Enjoy the razors.