Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas

What did you get for Christmas

Totaly shocked by wife she brought me a new black and white top with a lace trim v neck and a new pair of black lace panties.

Nothing fem... Sigh....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

my SO got me this awesome eye shadow kit from Ulta. It has about 70 shades of eye shade. she got that a few weeks ago i am sure, but then yesterday, she was going to Ulta again. i asked her if she could pick me up some new mascara and another makeup mirror, since mine fell off of the medicine cabinet. she came back and said she didn't, but she put them in Cassandra's stocking when i wasn't looking. this is turning out to be the best Christmas ever.
    man, i feel like a woman

Absolutely nothing, either fem or not. Wife just got out of the hospital a few days ago so she couldn't shop, so I am ok with it. She says that when she is better we will go get some diamond studs for my recently pierced ears. Merry Christmas to all.............Stephanie

Nothing fem either, I don't think that is something I can ever realistically expect from my family, but I did get a $25 gift card to old navy, so, in the end I will be getting something girly. Also, I bought myself some new skivvies from VS's online semi-annual sale, something I treat myself to every year as sort of a response to the fact that I never get CDing stuff for christmas.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    A Purple (favorite color) tieback top and dimond earrings.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

8rys, going on walkabout
    My SO is so Awesome. All my gifts are either androgynous or femme. Knee socks, body wash an amazing jewelry box with some pretties. Also, a real nice set of headphones.

A snow white sweater, hoop silver earrings, panties and pantyhose. It sure is good to have a wife who enjoys being with Amber
    and excepts me for who I am. Makes life more enjoyable.

As I have no SO I have to buy my own pressies (at least I get exactly what I want) So I got some Blue Grass perfume and seven pairs of satin sik leopard skin panties (one for every day of the week).............
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

A nice necklace and a Bluetooth for the lap top and phone. Also some very nice cards. Some of the cards even had some extra in them.

I don't think I can put in words how happy I am this morning. We always have our family Christmas on Christmas eve, and my wife and I give our gifts to each other at that time. There's no way anything for Raylene will be there for that. This morning when we got up I was drinking my coffee, and the wife said," looks like Santa came last night". I went and looked under the tree and there was 3 presents. She told me to open them that they were for me. Two presents were ladies warm and fuzzy pajamas and the other was a conplete outfit with a beauitful necklace to match it. The outfit consists of a knee length sweater cardigan, a sleevless top and a calf length skirt. She told me it will go great with my brown boots. Wow! this is the best Christmas ever. Not because of the outfit, but because of the feelings she put into it to make sure everything worked together. Next time I get a chance to take pictures, I post one of me in this outfit. Merry Christmas everone.

Wife give me a dark dress 3 tops and a skirt and jacket set. Love it all and her to.

Nothiong fem here yet TOld my mom I wanted earrings but she did not go for it As fars as my so she still at work so i dont get my stuff untill after we get home from dinner

The Best Thing of All was getting to spend time with Family. Oh and the other stuff was nice to.

Hello, Bedford Falls! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, movie house! Merry Christmas, Emporium! Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan! Hey! Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Suzy

My wife and I spent some time shopping yesterday... And I got...
    A lovely bra fitting experience, and 2 bras.... One is strapless! ( my wife did, too)..
    A new Talbots skirt and blouse set ... (yup, she did, too!)

A fun Christmas Eve!

Nothing femme, but family is still here. Later this week maybe something.

Merry Christmas to all,

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I got a lovely skirt, two pairs of ear rings, some make up and a pair of false eye lashes! What trans girl wouldn't want a set of false eye lashes? I can hardly wait to try them. It's really special that my wife got me these things. I feel really lucky. Enjoy the holiday everyone.

Ameli

Smile

I got a baylis n hardin smelies set and a and a snowflake earing n necklace set from my wife

A Red Silk Robe and and a dozen or more bras, the bras come from Fredericks.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

My wife bought me an aqua print skirt, a sliver and black short night gown, a white Bali bra, a black braclet, and a pack of three, Leggs pantyhose.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Wonderful wife got me two Estee Lauder lipsticks, and a sign to hang in my closet "I believe in every woman's right to Shoes"

So reassuring after only 3 weeks.

Merry Christmas to all.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Married to "Loving wife" IamToni's Avatar
    My wonderful wife got me a lovely dress, some tights, a lipstick and some nail varnish. Words can't express how much this means to me, but I know how lucky I am to be married to such an amazing woman.

my lovely wife got me a lovely white silk basque and a sexy garter

wendy xxx

Nothing fem, bummer. However my father bought me a new (used) minivan!
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I received a beautiful necklace from a dear friend of mine and a cute yellow top I was so excited.
    I love jade a lot and was freaking out,simple but soo pretty.
    She explained the symbolism of the two hearts and I wanted to cry.Awwww.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-25-2011 at 04:06 PM.