Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    I got money, gift card and two very cute pot holders with women on them from my mom!

Hugs
    Trisha

My loving wife gave me two nighties and one top the best SO ever.

I received five bangle brackets but generally rather not have anyone buy me things for Christmas so I do not have to buy for others. Every year I only concentrate on my children, they are the only ones I do Christmas for. Well I also use Christmas to justify purchasing items for myself. This year I purchase two pairs of over the knee boots and gulp, a Fender American Classic Strat to keep my Gibson Les Paul standard on it's toes.

Hope everyone is happy and enjoying the day as this is the most important thing of all. Way to many people are without someone or sad for other reasons, especially those like us who are so often misunderstood and mistreated.
    SRS January 27

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh my guitars I forgot!! TY KS
    I did get this one for my guy side last week for Christmas.He's been such a good boy this year.LOL
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-25-2011 at 05:49 PM.

A tanzanite pendant from my spouse

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Let's see...the SO got me some eye shadow, feathers for my hair, rings, a ladies watch, a new purse, package of a dozen nail polish colors and a few unmentionables!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Lovely fleecey dressing gown, fluffy slippers, a manicure set and 4 bottles of nail polish, green, peralescent blue, shimmering candy pink and deep solid purple colour :-) I love my wife to bits. Spent the day with family (en drab) and had to laugh when my cracker gift was a set of makeup brushes lol. Happy Christmas everyone

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love this thread you ladies got some nice stuff.

Banned Read only
    I got some large forms and hips to go with them.
    I now have a curvy body and I could just be the happiest girl around tonight..
    thanks Santa

My wife gave me a new shirt and a piece of a**. But both were too big!

The closest thing to a fem item that I got this year was the lamp from "A Christmas Story."

As no one I'm secretly a woman - I got a bunch of games for my computer and Xbox 360/PS3 (i.e. Star Wars Knights of the old Republic MMO, Uncharted 3, World of Warcraft time card, etc.) a few blu-ray movies (Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Capt. America) 2 dress shirts and 2 ties. And these nice pair of sennheiser headphones (sounds great when playing blu-ray high def movies):

http://www.sennheiser.ca/live/senn/produit/en/1367/14

What I really wanted: a pair of DD Breast forms (see link), some pink sexy thong panties, more fishnet thigh high stockings, rosy red lipstick, another auburn color shoulder length wig and some nice red nail polish (or some nice sexy perfume)

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/su...eastforms.aspx

Guess I'll just have to save up a bit of $$$ for those beautiful set of breasts
    Last edited by Mrs Roads; 12-25-2011 at 07:01 PM.

An ole chunk of coal!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My sister gave me some Avon products. I gave myself an aerobics outfit and a pair of flats.

Aspiring Member
    My wife got me some boy shirts (long-sleeve polos) AND a new pump bottle of Estee Lauder Beautiful body lotion. She'd noticed me scraping the dregs out with the snorkel the last few weeks. She's so thoughtful. Merry Christmas everybody.

I got some beautifull eyeshadow from my 5 yr old grandaughter from my beautifull wife I got a complete skirt and blouse set and a pair of booty boots a pair of flats and the most important thing was a princess cut wedding ring weve been married for 22 yrs and 5 yrs ago we had to cut the old man ring off so ive been without one since then I feel so blessed its what ive always wanted here is a pic
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

My mother bought me my first sting of pearls, two bracelets, and a blouse. My girlfriend bought me a necklace and a bracelet but we are going out again for the after Christmas sales!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

The only "femme" thing I got is a Sears gift card. The giver has no idea that I will end up buying something femme with that, but that is EXACTLY what I will do with it!

Anna

My wife made up a stocking filled with nail polishes, lip gloss, and the ever important chocolate!

Two pair of work gloves and an R/C Helicoptor. No fem items but then i didn't expect such.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    C A S H !
    Kohls opens at 5AM!

I have no SO.I got nothing at all, I must have been A bad girl this year
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 12-25-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    Mistybtm

My wife got me a couple Susan Graver dresses,skirts including a couple pair of Susan Graver troushers.I did get a couple Victoria's Secret gift cards too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Lynn View Post
    My wife gave me a new shirt and a piece of a**. But both were too big!
    LOL that is to funny
    Mistybtm

Nothing for Paige, But that's ok, my wife has bought me a few things in the past just never for Christmas or Birthday's.