Thread: merry Christmas to all, my experience and a couple of revelations.

merry Christmas to all, my experience and a couple of revelations.

This has turned out to be the best Christmas ever. Ever. I want to start by wishing all of you out there a Merry Christmas, if you so believe.

Christmas is a time of giving. Period. I got my SO some nice things, got a nice package together for the Salvation Army Christmas Angel drive at work and sent my Dad and Stepmother some money. I also bought a new wig, and a few items of lingerie and a ring. But that didn't even scratch the surface.

My SO got me some very nice makeup items. I was just blown away. She could not believe I was speechless. I am dressing now almost everyday when I am home from work. I realized that she too it probably androgynous, just like I am. It's what I think is our great attraction for one another. The realization of this has crept up on me lately. I noticed the more I dressed en femme, the more she dresses like a dude. I told her that and she said I was feminine enough for the both of us. What a great gift this has been, knowing not only am I good with who I am, but I can dress around someone almost all of the time I am at home. I am confident that soon we will go out together, but I am not pushing my luck. But wait there's more.

I've always gotten angry and upset when people mistreat me, are dishonest and so on. I almost got sent home from work last week, because they gave me a really menial job. I obsessed about how wrong it was, all the dirty pool they play and so on. I think I've finally put the work issues behind me. I figured what the hell, why should I care what they have me do. It pays the same and very well. I also get mad when things break, or don't go my way. I guess I always wanted people to think I was special in the sense that they would care about me and address their issues. And then it hit me yesterday.

In a lot of ways, I am just like a little girl. Not by the way I act, but how I want people to notice me and care about my problems. Really when I think about it, I am just hurt when this happens, not really angry, I just want to cry and pout. So now I know why I get mad the way I do. I wonder if that's why a lot of me get mad and behave badly, like I did. I realized another way my SO is just like a man. She is the strong silent type. She doesn't talk about anything. It pays the same and very well. I can come home everyday and be Cassandra, my SO's little girl.
    man, i feel like a woman

Merry Christmas Women: I know about the wig and lingerie. I bought them too for myself. My wife has not bought LeAnn anything yet. I have not worn a wig since 2003. I let my hair grow out to long enough to give a donation to locks of love. I had my stylist dye it brown and had the picture on my drivers license taken. I am somewhat less in your face now, so I cut it off and were a male cut now. I have not found a time of the year to spend the ten months to grow it out again. The wig did not make it in the mail for Christmas, but will be delivered tommorow on our 16th anniversary. Thanks Roxanne for the wig web site recomendation.