Thread: Cross Dressing clubs in Dallas Texas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cross Dressing clubs in Dallas Texas

I go to Dallas every so often and I would like to know where there are some clubs that I can go to to meet Cross Dressers.

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

I was there 2 years ago and met up with some gals at a clothing store called Larger Than Life. Try them for ideas. We went out to a steak house together and then a club down town. To be honest, getting out with them to the steak house was more fun!

Thanks for theinformation.

DonnaT

I've not been to the clubs in TX, but have in VA. I suggest calling the clubs and find out which ones have the most active CD patrons. When at the club, don't be a wallflower, go ahead and introduce yourself around.
    DonnaT

Aspiring Member
    There is a place in Arlington called Club 1851 at 1851 Division Street, west of the Ball Park. You will be totally accepted there and they have Drag Shows every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. The drinks are inexpensive and the atmosphere is pretty laid back and no cover charge. Sue Ellen's in Dallas is good as well, located in the Oaklawn district where there are several transgendered places to go, all within walking distance from one another. The area is safe and while walking from one establishment to another, I have met and talked to the Dallas cops assigned to the area, totally hassle free. Drinks and atmosphere in Dallas are a little more sophisticated but both places are good for a fun time out.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

I will actually be staying in Plano so I guess the Dallas clubs would be the best for me.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-07-2012 at 08:00 AM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button

The meet up site was no help as it only listed a group to join for support. The party site listed a few clubs. Have you ever been to any of the clubs? Which is the best to meet other crossdressers?

The website listed some clubs. Have you ever been to any of the clubs? Which is the best to meet other crossdressers?
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-07-2012 at 08:01 AM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button