Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a good way to ask a friend?

Banned Read only

Is this a good way to ask a friend?

I hope I'm posting in the right section. As some of you know I came out to my friend Lucy sometime back about my cross dressing, and she sent me some of her old leotards. However, I would love to dress in her panties. My cross dressing is a bit of a touchy subject and I can tell it makes her a bit UN-easy when we talk about it. And I've been debating about asking if I can have some of her panties. I was thinking of sending her an email such as this:

"Lucy,
    As you know sometime back I came out to you about my cross dressing in women's leotards. However, I also like to dress and workout in womens panties now and again. Anyway, I was wondering if you had any panties about if I could have some. I would consider it an honer and thrill to workout in your panties as I do in your leotards. If you don't want to I understand as I would never want to jeopardize our friendship."

What do you think? I live in FL and she lives in GA so its not like were in the same town.

Geoff

I think panties are a very personal item, unlike leotards. If you are not careful, she may read something into the request that you may not intend. Ask her to take you shopping and get your own panties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is no good way to ask a girl for her panties.

Aspiring Member
    Go to the store and buy your own.

Wanting panties is one thing but asking her for HER panties is crossing the awkward zone and will probably get you into trouble.

-Donni-

Ithink if i received that E-MAIL i would be most upset as panties are a very personal item,and it could just be the end of a good friend

Hugs

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by LeotardMan View Post
    .....................My cross dressing is a bit of a touchy subject and I can tell it makes her a bit UN-easy when we talk about it. .................
    If you are trying to freak her out, it sounds like a great way to accomplish this. Buy your own panties. If a girl wants to give you something of hers to wear, that's one thing, but to ask her for something of hers that might be just over the top for her. YMMV
    Dana Ryan

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife was totally supportive of my CD activites during the almost 50 years we had together. But I never once wore her panties! Those are a very personal item. I had, and still have, my own panties. My girl friend has sent me some panties, but they were brand new ones with the tags still attached! As others have said, go to a store and buy your own panties. BTW, my wife's panties were too small for me anyway!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Really?

You can't be serious in thinking there is anything even remotely appropriate about such a question.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Definitely a step too far, and those kind of steps are hard to recover from.

Want to maintain your friendship? Don't send that email!
    DonnaT

I would consider it an honer and thrill to workout in your panties as I do in your leotards.
    So, um, if I say this is a tiny bit out of line and also a smidge creepy would that make anybody upset?
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Asking someone to have some of their used underwear is a topic that will be uncomfortable for them regardless of the gender dynamics of the situation. If you have already felt some uneasiness from her in regards to discussing your crossdressing, I don't think you should even *consider* asking her for some of her panties. For real, they sell panties in stores and the cost is a lot cheaper than a friendship.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Go ahead and send her that E-mail,,,,, Guess what is going to happen???????
    You will lose that G.G. friend FOR EVER !!!!!!

Just go to the closest wa% * art and spend a few dollars for some new ones !!
    Problem solved.
    "Do not wish to be anything but what you are."
    ~Saint Francis de Sales

If you want to dress in panties, go buy some. Wanting to dress in HER panties, well, something else is going on. It sounds a bit creepy to me.

Platinum Member
    Absolutely, emphatically, positively not. If you want panties, buy some of your own.

Its not the creepiest thing you could ask her, but its pretty close.

Even if you don't mean it to, it sounds like there is a real fetish / sexual aspect to the request, which can only make her uncomfortable, just but your own.
    Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you're up there, just like the army, except for the talking squirrels.

Facebook

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Way too personal. If she had wanted you to have them, she might have sent them previously. To ask for them is just wrong and sends the wrong message.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

And I've been debating about asking if I can have some of her panties.
    there is no way to ask people for their used underwear without being creepy.
    None, no way what so ever. End of story.

Aspiring Member
    That's beyond being inappropriate.
    I really can't believe you needed advice on this.

And if she's uneasy about it, you shouldn't even ask her for non-personal items again.
    —Mikaela

Most of the time when people ask " is this a good way to ask" pretty much already know the answer to their question before asking..

To a scared to buy from the store hit on line places like Ebay sears etc..
    Last edited by Lucy_Bella; 01-09-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Geoff,

Is there any specific reason why they need to be her underwear? Is there a reason why you can not buy your own either from a store or online?

The question does come of strange to me, but then again, I am not the authority to judge what is strange.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

I am afraid there is no good way to ask the question. There is only one solution,

DON'T DO IT

As many have said go and buy your own, it's the sensible thing to do.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I also agree to go buy your own, they're cheap anyway. Its a different kind of thing to ask her so I recommend go out and buy your own ginch.

I also agree. Buy your own. Your friend who is already a little unconfortable with you cding would probably really be pushed to the limit and think just how creepy a request like this is.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    If you want to dress in panties, go buy some. Wanting to dress in HER panties, well, something else is going on. It sounds a bit creepy to me.
    I have to agree. If you want to wear panties, why hers? I'd suggest you get your own, perhaps go together and buy some.

Buy your own panties. Sheesh!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/