Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do you feel about it?

how do you feel about it?

Well here's my quick story. My wife started my crossdressing about a month ago. I have enjoyed it ever since. But lately I wanna be dressed more and all day. Is this strange? I love my man life....but this crossdressing has got me hooked. Any advice?

No it not strange. Ilike that my self.

Really? How do u deal with it?

Aspiring Member
    You are one the lucky ones to have a supporting spouse, I also enjoy some aspects of my male life but do want to dress more as a woman. Just wish I had someone to enjoy it with.

Follow your wife's lead. I've never made a mistake when I made my wife happy!
    Dana Fleming

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sammysaenz View Post
    My wife started my crossdressing about a month ago.
    Your wife started it? There has to be more to this story than what you've just posted.

Gold Member
    Just have fun with it Sammy....don't analyze it. I've gotten to that point now where I like to dress at home every chance I get simply because of the way it makes me feel. I guess it makes me appreciate both sides of my personality better, male & female.

Miss marci...why would u say that? And thank you everybody for your comments and advice. You guys can chat with me anytime

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    You are in the pink fog, and just cant get enough. Go with the flow, follow your wife's lead and dont run too far ahead. Balance will come later, enjoy your emotions now and be happy.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Sammy,
    I agree with Miranda, don't over analyze the why, just enjoy. It is great that your wife is accepting and if she sets rules, please go with them.
    Rachael

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Follow your wife's lead. I've never made a mistake when I made my wife happy!
    Exactly! ... a supportive (I hate the phase "accepting" because it implies passivity and also carries a connotation that there is something negative about having a transgender spouse) and even an encouraging wife as you seem to have can't be underestimated. Let her drive. Hooked on crossdressing? .... tell me about it. Once the genie is out of the bottle there is no way she's going back in! Embrace and a enjoy!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

A quick reply to a quick story!
    The novelty of it MIGHT wear off?
    Man life MIGHT take over again.

Thank u again to everybody. I just didn't want her to be like u are doing it too much. This is very new to me and emotions are everywhere.

It is very exciting isn't it?You don't have to give up your man life to be a crossdresser.Your wife started you down this road,so ask her what her expectations are,she seems to be an open minded person.But for now enjoy yourself,explore your femme side,it's fun to be a girl.Bye-Bye.Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Any advice you ask? I say let er rip.

If your wife started it then no doubt you are having fun with it! Let her leed you where she may and enjoy yhe ride! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sounds like this is quite interesting. You could at least give us the basic details.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Just have fun with it Sammy....don't analyze it. I've gotten to that point now where I like to dress at home every chance I get simply because of the way it makes me feel. I guess it makes me appreciate both sides of my personality better, male & female.
    I think what she means is we would all like to know how this came about. Was this your wife's idea or did you hint or suggest it and she agreed to let you dress? We do like details when we read of other supportive wives.
    So you like it and want to dress more. Very normal. I too enjoy my masculine side and both sides of me co-exist quite well. I don't feel any less a man for having this desire to emulate the greatest gender. So don't worry about it. Just be careful to not let the pink fog take over and as others have suggested, let your wife lead. Let her set boundaries to suit her own comfort level. All to often when this first comes up with wives, we can get carried away like a kid in a candy store. Be thankful and most apprecitive of the love your wife has for you. Never take her for granted and let this new found thing make you forget to give back to her. You are blessed to have her. I wish you the best for the coming year

Lucky girl! Enjoy

You really have to tell us more. We want more details. For now just go with it as long as you are comfortable but don't do anything you are not comfortable with. Most of us started on our own and have been dealing with it. It is a bit like having two lifestyle at times. You have your crossdressing and your non crossdressing life. Sometimes the lines can get blurry because the more you do it, the more you want to do it. Take it slow and don't get in a hurry to try something. Just relax and enjoy your special wife.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Wow girl I say go with her lead.. see where it takes you !!!! oh yea does she have a sister.. I would love to have a gf that would do the same with me...
    Forever in Lace

Silver Member
    Interesting, how did your wife get you into crossdressing? You never dressed before? Ever?

As others have said, you may be really into it for a while but the interest may settle down as the pink fog begins to fade.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Advice 1) Always keep your wife in the loop.

Advice 2) Talk with your wife about every aspect of what you are going through (see advice 1) ).

tina

Wow, this is all pretty good advice. If there is one thing that I have learned about marriage, it is that it works best with honesty. Tell her that you like it and that you would find it fun to explore BUT that you want it to be with her. The, "let her lead" advice is good, but pitch it centered on her and her lead with the emphasis that you like it... a lot... hint hint... *wink *wink. but emphasize the fact that it has to do with her involvement, perhaps explore on your own, but shared with her. You may be successful w/ her involvement in every stage. honesty always works (well not always but it makes you more credible).

kisses,
    Sarah

if you tell her exactly what you told us ,you cant go wrong. but most crossdressers who are encouraged by their spouses ,tend to over do it and have to pull back or end up with spousal issues .at least from what ive seen.good luck! it could be worse!