Thread: Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Let me also extend my sincere Holiday wishes to all my friends and acquaintances here on the CD Forum.

For those of you who still believe in Santa Claus, I hope that he was very good to you this year - and if he brought you any "girly" gifts, then bonus points for that as well!

You ladies here are like an extended family and always there when I need you, and I raise a cup of eggnog in your honor and in the spirit of the season.

Hugs,

Leslie

Happy holidays Leslie! I hope you are enjoying them! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Best wishes for a happy holiday season to you Leslie. Thanks, Lois

Gold Member
    Yes Leslie. This is certainly an extended family. I wish happiness and health for all. Enjoy your time with your family as moments are precious.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Leslie, best wishes that you and all of the members in our extended family had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year. Do enjoy your time with your family, but also remember your friends, especially those who don't have any family!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!