Thread: New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions

Just woundering if any of you are making any of them cus I never do, but this year I am. I'm going to get my ears pierced. I hope to do it this week or next.

A long time ago I resolved to never again make anymore resolutions. One resolution that remains unbroken.

Suzy
    Last edited by Suzy Parker; 12-26-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am very much like Suzy. My resolution is to not make any resolutions for the New Year!! Haven't made any for years!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I have never made New Years resolution in the past, for me each year has been something to be endured. That being said I do have some short term goals and since it's near New Years, I guess one could consider them as resolutions.
    1. Get my ears pierced.
    2. Get my eye brow(s) thinned.
    3. Go visit my mother fully dressed.

As to number 3; I have already told my mother of my cross dressing she even helped me pick out a wig. Right now I have never left my apartment dressed. I have only under dressed 24/7 for a few weeks now. As I said these are my short term goals, I hope it doesn't take until next Christmas!

Jimbo

1. Stop buying corsets.. 5's enough
    2. Get the house addition and remodeling done!
    3. After No 3 is done.... maybe buy just one new corset to celebrate!
    4. Take all my vacation..
    5 Stop buying so much makeup...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hello Ladies...

My Resolution is to go out dressed for the first...then second....then third time - I mean, don't you have to try everything 3 times to get it right?

I have been more open and have told 2 good female friends of mine - and they're completely on board (and excited). Now it's just me taking that step

I make the same resolution every year! ''Try to learn half of what I thought I knew when I was a teenager!'' Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    2. Get the house addition and remodeling done!
    Good luck with that one

My resolution is to lose some weight and drop my waist size by a few inches. I had a good start the week before Christmas but I got sick, so starting all over now. Going to the gym twice a week and taking yoga twice a week. I have even been eating about half of what I used to and cut down the sodas to twice a week now.

The Year 2012 may be the most difficult year of my life to date. My wife of 32 years and Melanie's number one supporter has a terminal illness. I want to make her remaining days and months comfortable and happy. She has given so much to me and all the gender community over the last 32 years. I want to purchase a nurses uniform to wear as her caretaker. Keep her in your prayers - Dr. Peggy Rudd.

A blessed New Year to all my friends,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Mine is to commence permanent removal of all body hair through laser technology