Thread: Back Ache

Back Ache

I've been suffering on and off mild back ache. Could it be from wearing heels
    [3.5 "] or from a waist cincher, neither or both, does any one else feel back
    ache attributable to high heel shoes?

Absolutely! high heeled throw off the body's centre of gravity. the entire spine is in an un nature curve/postion. Especially notice by persons over the age of 30, and felt for days/weeks sometimes even requiring physio to get the normal alignment back. Very young women can wear them and not experience too much pain, the body almost adapts to this curve if the young women wear them all the time, everything is shifted.. Sorry but heels are NOT a good idea for health reasons . Same goes for the gridle, caused the abdominal muscle to become lax. Exercise and vigilent diet are the way to go, not easy but a must for that hour glass fig....

Nope. Never have had a back ache due to shoes... Getting cross checked into the boards maybe but not heels! My corset which I wear almost 24/7 also rarely causes a back ache. I do loose feeling in my thighs and hips from time to time when I have it cinched to 27".... But loostening a few laces makes that go away.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Heels definitely realign the back! For me it is the opposite. If my back aches I can wear heals for a while and back ache is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee_E View Post
    Heels definitely realign the back! For me it is the opposite. If my back aches I can wear heals for a while and back ache is gone.
    Me Too! I find walking in heels does wonders for my back! Now slouching over a computer... different matter all together!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunamac View Post
    I've been suffering on and off mild back ache. Could it be from wearing heels
    [3.5 "] or from a waist cincher, neither or both, does any one else feel back
    ache attributable to high heel shoes?
    I think this means you should be wearing higher heels. I'm going to recommend at least 5" heels.

I've had back trouble before but it was from tearing the muscles, never from heels. Lots of stretching everyday plus a bit of yoga even though I don't like yoga and now I don't get pain anymore.

A spell in heels and a corset is often exactly what I need to relieve mild foot, knee and back aches. I think it's probably better to change heel heights from time to time rather than always wear exactly the same thing. I vary mine all the way from 4" to 5"!

- Diane

I bought a waist cincher for a little shaping. It does OK for that, but certainly not like my corset. I have discovered that my back feels better when I wear the cincher, so now I wear one every day. I have never underdressed, and don't consider wearing it as underdressing. I do it because it feels good. I'm just an occasional dresser nowadays (lack of private time and place, etc.), but on those occasions when I wear my corset, my back really feels good.
    What do high heels and a corset have in common? They both make me feel great when I put them on, and feel great when I take them off.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Ther ladies who have already responded gave very good answers, but no one mentioned the other thing that can cause backache. That is your breasts! If they are not properly supported, they can and will definitely cause your back to ache. Make sure that you are wearing the right size bra that will give you the support you need, regardless of the cup size!

BTW, as mentioned by someone else, no one should ever wear the same size heels all the time! It is not good for your back or your feet!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

You may want to have you back checked out to see if it's anything more than a back strain. If it turns out to be something more then regular back exercises should help. It did for me.

To tight of a cincher, or girdle will give me a backache.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.