Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Story

My Story

Hi everyone.

Well a lot of people aked to hear my story. So here it is. This ties in to my last thread "how do you feel about it?"
    well I have been married for over 2 years now. My wife knows I have a huge nylon fetish. One day when it was late about a month ago or so.....she was getting ready for bed and I had her a pair of pantyhose ready to get in the mood. I started to play around and I put them on my head. She came in the room and laughed. She made a comment about how I should put them on since I like pantyhose so much. I thought to myself that was silly. Then she got serious and stated if I don't put them on there will be no love making. It really felt like she twisted my arm. I was stuck with a choice....look silly with the pantyhose on or go the night with my wife upset because I didn't put them on. So I tried them on...(no easy task might I add during this experience)....she had a good laugh at first. Then we enjoyed our night. A week later she bought me my own pairs...she said "HERE these are for you. I had a lot of questions in my head. A day or so later she asked to put a lil bit of make up on my face. I didn't mind...she is my wife. Little did I know......I was getting highly turned on. She hooked it up....and I got to check myself out in the mirror and I looked like a girl. She took it off a few mins later. I had a lot of thoughts going through my head at this time. This led to her doin my toe nails with nail polish and as she was in the process of FINISHING, I asked her if she would give me a full make over to look like a girl.....and at my suprise.....she AGREED! I was feeling really excited for the next day....she got me everything I needed and the transformation took place. At that moment I was hooked. She made me my own make up bag, got me a wig, some heels, and I have free access to her wardrobe. I am truly blessed to have my wife. She has done this to me and I have found a new fantastic hobby. Thank you for everyone who read this whole story and for being a good friend to a person who is totally new to this crossdressing. If anyone wants to chat...fewl free to write me or request me for a new friendship.

Love
    sammy

What a wonderful story and wonderfully understanding wife. You are lucky indeed. Enjoy!
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by KarenS View Post
    What a wonderful story and wonderfully understanding wife. You are lucky indeed. Enjoy!
    Thank you karen. That was sweet

Damn!! Have I told you I hated you yet? Lol. You are too lucky!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Damn!! Have I told you I hated you yet? Lol. You are too lucky!!
    Please karen..don't hate me. I just wanted to share my story....lol....thank you.

You are a lucky girl, too bad it took you so long to find this side of yourself It can be fun and what is better is you have a partner that enjoys it too.

Quote Originally Posted by sammysaenz View Post
    Please karen..don't hate me. I just wanted to share my story....lol....thank you.
    Lmao.... After all this holiday cheer I'm ready for some serious bah humbug tonight!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

what a great story.

One i wish i could live out.

You are a lucky person.

Nice to be a friend

Sammy,
    I am seriously worried about you. This is going to become a habit. Hahahah Lucky guy..

Gold Member
    Did Karren find Coal in her stocking this Christmas????
    Rader

I knew there had to be a story there somewhere! I had know idea it would be this good! You better watch out! Karrens mad and I'm jealous! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Wow,

It only took me twelve years to accomplish what you did in two. I can only imagine where you will be in ten...

Have fun,

Miss Jessica

Makes me smile to see two very compatible people find each other.

Quote Originally Posted by sammysaenz View Post
    I didn't say I hated you. That was Karren ! lol.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Sammy, you are very, very lucky. I hope the trend continues for the foreseeable future.

Jimbo

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    WOW.. does your wife have a sister?

you're a lucky girl, Sammy. Your wife sounds special

Um ... why did you put the panty hose on your head in the first place?
    Reine

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    This story gave me the biggest smile!

Thank you so much for sharing! Love and cherish your wife because she is truly amazing!

I love this story.. very intriguing!

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Hiya you are so so lucky. My wife that i have been with since the age of 17 is now divorcing me because of my Dressing. Im 50 where do I go in life. Well I know now I want to become a girl. If truly honest thats what ive always wanted. One thing that does annoy me is when my Wife said that i was a different person. I cant accept this. I am me the same person with yes suprise suprise feelings and caring thoughts. So here my journey begins hello world here I come. I just hope im accepted for the person not the clothes i choose to wear katie xx

Sammy,

Like others have said, you are very fortunate. Embrace and nurture this relationship! Just remember that there is nothing wrong with wearing women's clothes, and I'll bet your wife will have great suggestions about what will look good on you and what won't. You have much to look forward to!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Sammy, YEA! We have finally found the poster child of the girl we all wish we were! There will be a camera crew over to the house soon to take the photos needed for the Funk and Wagnal's dictionary listing picture under CD. Oh.... and producers for both "Leno" and "Conan" shows want to book you and your wife as soon as possible!.

No kidding though, I am really happy for you both. Sounds like you both have fun with life, and don"t take things too serious.

Wow, what a fun story. I'm glad that you two can share that. I hope the best for you!

It's GREAT to be a woman and it's awesome to have a supporting spouse to share your feelings with. Don't take for granted what you have found...

Victoria