Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Story

I got your friend request and added you. My story is similar in the fact I am a HUGE nylon fetish. This led onto other more robust things in my eyes. Anyhow, thank you for the request. Your in the area so maybe we can hang out. My SO knows all about my CDing and is willing to get together with other CD's who do have SO's that are aware of what we do. Some other CD'rs want to hang out also. Keep in touch either way.
    Formerly CDGigi

Wow. Thank you everybody. Maybe I will take you up on that offer. It sure would be a thrill to go outside doors.

Awesome story Sammy! A Cder's dream come true.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Um ... why did you put the panty hose on your head in the first place?
    sounds like a mock hold-up gone awry! Isn't it fortunate that your wife realized that you didn't know how to wear them!

You are very lucky. Now to get her to go out in public with you. Don't rush it though.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

What a great story! You are a lucky girl!!!

i wish my wife were that awsome... i painted my toenails last night while she was doing hers. she looked at me akwardly and said that i wasnt normal. this morning while we were in the bathroom, she looked at me feet and said that it bothered her. i guess i'm in for a longer road than i thought in regards to her acceptence, but it felt like a big step at least.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sammy, do u have ANY IDEA how many of us have had forced femanization fantasies at one time or another? You're the POSTER CHILD for that!

How exciting to be introduced to dressing by your SO! But, be careful! You're looking down a VERY DEEP rabbit hole! One false move and you'll fall in! And, in no time at all you'll look like me and be going out shopping and clubbing with your SO as two girlfriends!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    You are one lucky Girl!!! Hope all goes well in the future for you two.

You are very lucky indeed to have a wife like that. My girlfriend accepts me and is supportive but her acceptance has been a slow process. Congratulations and have fun!
    ~~Melissa~~

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Truly a wonderful story Sammy. It is amazing the different paths that we all have to follow to get to the same place. Ain't that what makes this life so marvelous! And for the record, when caught with pantyhose for the first time, the head is always the first thing to put them on.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Yeah... great story Sammy! So many of us are so envious right now! So where do you go with it and indeed do you want to?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Katrina Michelle
    All i can say is WOW !!!!!!!!!

WOW! You are so lucky to have what sounds like such an understand and accepting wife. I hope I can get to that level someday with my Fiance!
    Allanah

You are so blessed with Lovely wife ... Thanks for sharing .. Keep going ..
    love

Silver Member
    My wife also introduced me to CDing.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 12-31-2011 at 08:17 AM.

That would be so cool to have a wife that introduces you to CDing. I'm envious, but happy for you! You look so good too.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Like the others have said, a truly wonderful story. You are indeed lucky, sammy, to have such an open-minded wife!

Wow! Every crosss dressers dream. You have a very, very special wife. Be sure tio tell her that and have fun.

Looks like you have the approval of this crowd. Who woulda thought?

Banned Read only
    You have found a jewel.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife and I discovered Tina together as well, so your story brought a big smile to my face. It was exciting the first time it happened, and it's gotten even more exciting over the few years that Tina has existed! I hope the too of you continue to expand your enjoyment of this wonderful experience!

tina