Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever been Caught?

Ever been Caught?

I just wondering if things didn't go as planned and you got caught cross dressing by someone you knew and didn't know you cross dressed. What you do? How they reacted? If it changed your relationship any?

I have never been caught. If I did get caught red handed, I could try and lie and say "I don't know how these clothes, makeup, heels, wig, and underwear got on my body. it just appeared."

But I have a funny feeling that wouldn't fly....So.... the only thing I could do is fess up at that point.

Whether or not our relationship changes would most likely depend on the person's reaction, and acceptance of my CDing. I would try and keep the relationship strong (at least keep it going) even if it changes a bit, which is sorta likely. Later!

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

I been caught many a times! I will de caught buy a doctor today who has never seen me in fem before! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Nope.... Nearly 5 decades of crossdressing and I was never caught.... But my clothes were.... Apparently my clothes weren't as stealthy as I was! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    If you haven't been caught, odds are it is a matter of time. Some may get away with it, but most get caught at one time or another. Some don't even know they were busted too, unless they try to come out and the other person says "I knew that".

When i was 16 a ghost friend of mine dared me to wear a two piece bikini under my clothes while we were hanging out with some other friends(all gg). So when we got there it was pitch black outside in the yard. Immediately one of them ran up to me and tugged on the top piece around my neck and said what are you wearing and began laughing. I quickly played it off as just a joke and a dare. The three of themjust laughed for a bit and went about the night. Guess it wasn't as dark as I thought it was LOL.

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Yes and it was a nightmare. I got started when I was 14 and I'd use my Dad's ex-wife's undergarments, lipstick and mascara. The latter didn't wash out right, and I couldn't quite get it off completely. I foolishly thought that nobody would notice and that I could just go on through the day without anybody noticing until I could find makeup remover somewhere. Well my dad's ex-wife noticed, made a huge scene about it calling me 'faggot' and 'freak'. She even slapped me around a bit. Truthfully the words hurt more.

I stopped doing crossdressing after I moved in with my mom (sweetest person ever, but is transphobic too sadly), although on occasion the urge would be too strong and I'd wear some of my sister's stuff. As far as I know, I haven't been caught since then. It was that incident that made me REALLY repress myself and even have homo/bi/transphobic attitudes and beliefs up until my early twenties. Thankfully, I've managed to get over them and accept that I'm a bi crossdresser.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Got caught by my wife who is now my ex-wife. Purged, and put CDing away. My divorce was the result of a ton of other issues and the simple fact that we had grown apart over 30 years and really didn't care for one another any more. We had both changed as could be expected and now we were different people with no common interests, no respect, and no friendship.

My CDing came back gradually as I embraced my freedom to be me. My freedom to be the man or woman I feel like being is now of supreme importance to me.
    [/SIZE]

I gave myself away to my wife about 9 years ago. She caught me by letting me dress. Let me explain. I told her I wanted to dress as a woman for Holloween. So we went out to get a skirt and top, but I wanted a good fit. I was having a lot of fun and said I need a bra and panties. Thats when she started to pay more attention to how I was acting. I had a ball at the Holloween party and thats when she asked if I liked to wear womans clothes. I hemmed and hawed and finally said yes, for as long as I can remember. Thats how I got caught right in front of her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    I been caught many a times! I will de caught buy a doctor today who has never seen me in fem before! Hugs!
    You go girl!!! I am proud of you.
    Sara

Sandygal yours is a very interesting story, what happened next?

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    If you haven't been caught, odds are it is a matter of time. Some may get away with it, but most get caught at one time or another. Some don't even know they were busted too, unless they try to come out and the other person says "I knew that".

Oh how true!
    I came out to my wife fairly recently. The other day I asked her if she'd followed up any of the internet URLs that I'd left for her to look through if she wanted to. She said no, she didn't think that she needed to know anything else. Then she dropped the bombshell. "It didn't surprise me much when you told me. I was looking down the back of your bedside cabinet to see if something had fallen off and I found your bra.". Oops! "Oh! It looks like I told you at the right time then!". She's ok with it. :-) She also doesn't know how many bras I've got... lol!
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Hi Andrea....Mine like many others has been a strange story. We have now been married 34 years and I don't dress in front of her or talk about it. She knows I dress. She knows I go on line. One day about 5 years ago I hanged my clothes in the closet(on the side) I know that she can see them if she looks. Its one of those ,I know your doing it, but we won't talk about it.We haven't talked about it for 9 years and there are times I feel like I could just explode. I should be happy she doesn't care, but like so many others on here, I want more. I have a fear of rocking the boat because of reading a lot of the post, I notice a few wives accept it all the way. But many of them just blow up and end the marrige. So I will just continue in my self pity until ....who knows.

Came VERY close when I was 16 or 17 .. I was wearing my stepmother's bra, panties, slip, skirt and tights at home when I was surprised by hearing the back door being opened .. I fled up two flights of stairs to my bedroom. Our home help, Sue, later told my stepmother that she had seen a girl in the house going up to my room!

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    ^ The worst part about that is you don't know which thing you'd say; either yes you had a girl in your room, or that you were cross-dressing. Probably would get in less trouble for having a girl in your room.
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

When I was a teen my mom caught me and freaked out. It made me repress my GLBT urgres for over a decade. It didn't effect my relationship with her, it took coming out as liking guys to destroy that.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    Years ago I flat shared with a guy whose girlfriend had keys to the flat. One day my flatmate was away for the weekend so I was fully dressed, ball gown, make up, jewellery and satin evening gloves, watching television in the living room, champaign flute in hand. When his girlfriend walked in, I didn't even notice until she practically tapped me on the shoulder. I very nearly died on the spot. Face beet red, shaking. Her jaw was on the floor. Being a bit tipsy (well blotto really) I just blurted out, "Oh thank God you're here! Some nasty rough boy's broke in and did this to me. They were going to dump me in the middle of town dressed like this if I didn't pay them £10'000 in cash. But thankfully you scared them off when they heard you coming."
    She just fell apart laughing in stitches, gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Then she got whatever she had came for and left. It was never mentioned again.
    Last edited by Jennifer B; 12-27-2011 at 09:21 PM.

I was caught by my sister a couple of times in her clothes. She didn't like me wearing her panties and pantyhose at all. I have also been caught several times by my ex. She knew I dressed and didn't care but I tried to do it when she wasn't around because she didn't really care to see me dressed. She had given me a makeover a time or two and let me wear pantyhose while watching tv sometimes. Billie Jean

London, 1979 .. not caught, exactly, but at the fag-end of an LSD trip, I sort of 'fessed it all up, put on Sue's dress or nightie ( can't remember which ) and crawled into her bed beside her .. a bit cheeky as I wasn't her boyfriend!

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    By a Teacher at school in my sisters panties (damn dodgy school toilet door locks), that was awkward. My mum showing a neighbour my newly decorated bedroom, when I thought she was out for the day(that was awkward as well), and my ex wife, who came home early from work (hence she is the ex)

I've never been caught but I did go out in my yard to barbecue a time or two and was very nervous after every time I saw my neighbor for a little after. I'm pertty lucky my wife knows and is supportive.

It's a little strange. I kind of ... WANT to get caught.

Problem is... the only people who don't really know now are my family. There's just no way, since we don't really have any interaction anymore.

But since pretty much everybody who knows me that I give a damn about already knows about it, I guess I will have to file that thrill away to some fantasy.

I have never been caught in thirty plus years of feminizing myself to either friends or family. If I ever did I know for a fact those mentioned would not understand. The anxiety and personal cost of keeping this part of my life strictly private has taken a toll but at the same time I would not change anything. Over the years my desires and self awareness have merged to become who I truly am.

Only once have I been caught, but on purpose! My SO knew that I liked to dress on occasion in panties and pantyhose, but she never quite knew the extent. One night when she came over, I left my slip and pantyhose in plain view. I made sure she saw my painted toes and fingernails. She was quite upset, and I know it wasn't the best way to bring up the subject, but all previous attmepts at discussion failed. Anyhow, this is no longer an issue. I still do it, and either she doesn't know or doesn't care, but these days, I just do it for myself making sure that I don't get caught.