Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever been Caught?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal View Post
    I gave myself away to my wife about 9 years ago. She caught me by letting me dress. Let me explain. I told her I wanted to dress as a woman for Holloween. So we went out to get a skirt and top, but I wanted a good fit. I was having a lot of fun and said I need a bra and panties. Thats when she started to pay more attention to how I was acting. I had a ball at the Holloween party and thats when she asked if I liked to wear womans clothes. I hemmed and hawed and finally said yes, for as long as I can remember. Thats how I got caught right in front of her eyes.
    I had nearly the same experience 3 years ago on Halloween. Started with a dress suit/skirt, added heeled boots, and oh wait, I need a bra! Hmm...better shave my chest...where's your makeup? Better get a good wig too!! But if the wife was suspicious, she never mentioned it. But I'm sure it seemed like I got way too into for a first time in women's clothes....I really need to tell her about all this....

Red face

Had a few close calls, lots of paranoid thoughts growing up. There was one time when I was about 15 that my mom walked in without knocking to wake me up and caught a glimpse. I slept in a bra and panties fairly regularly. Well that particular day I had a tank top on as well, with my bra straps completely visible. In my half-slumber I neglected to raise the sheet up high enough. She's pretty understanding and simply asked why I had a bra on. I said it was just something comfortable to sleep in. It was never brought up again.

thanks Sandygal, I we have the same story my wife is not accepting at all. even though she has caught me a couple times and we had honest discussions about it.

I was 16 when my mom came home from work early one day and caught me all dolled up from head to toe in her blond wig, full makeup, cute dress and heels.

She had already figured something was going on since she noticed her clothes and makeup were always disturbed. She sat me down and we talked about it all. She was not mad, she just hoped I was not gay! LOL

Of course I couldn't tell her about how I really felt like a girl inside and told her I just liked to dress up. My mom just thought since she was a divorced single mom, I had no male figure to follow so I followed her instead.

This happened 37 years ago and how I wished over the years that I could have been honest with her and maybe been able to live as I felt for the rest of my life.

Two funny things happened at that point. My mom wore wigs all the time which was really great for me and she had these two really cute and sexy blond wigs of which one she caught me in. By the next day, all the wigs disappeared and she went back to wearing her own hair all the time.

And the second was is that the subject was never discussed ever again.

My mom has been gone for a long time and I still really miss her. I still wish from my heart that I could have told her everything.

If I had my life would have turned out totally different.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Close, really close, several times, but that only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. LOL But have we not all wished that we would get caught, so the charade of the hiding would be over? Things are so much easier now that my SO knows and lets me do as I wish, within our home.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Gold Member
    Well..... just last night. Maybe. Was at Aeropastale with my wife as she was exchanging something. So I stood off to the side checking emails on my phone. Then I got that feeling and without raising my head, looked left. There was a guy I work with and someone else walking out and looking at me with that look that they clocked me. So I waited a few seconds and made a mistake and turned around to see if they were still looking (nothing like confirming things for them) and they were. Well, I see the guy maybe once a month and we have never formally met, so hopefully he didn't do the math. We shall see.

I think some Student friends of mine knew. It was about three or four years ago when I bought my first few pieces of clothing and decided to try them out. As I was dressing I thought of ways to disguise myself like wearing a scarf around half my face (I had stubble). I walked around the streets for a bit walking in circles and gradually going out wider even taking some risks. Then I got back home and comforted myself by thinking that the chances of anyone I know seeing me were probably quite slim. Anyway, go into Uni the next couple of days and two or three people kept asking me about the differences in men and women.

Its unlikely that I would get caught nowadays as I tend to avoid CDing out in public. But if I feel that I can I tend to wear a Niqab and Abaya (Burka)

Aspiring Member
    Many years ago I got caught by my mother who always promise to buy me some girly clothes but never did. I used to get caught by one of my older sisters but thinking back on it now I think I wanted to be caught by her.
    Now I don't really care if the women that live around me see me out dressed as a woman. I do not want any of my close friends to know that I enjoy wearing woman's clothes and/or makeup. Friends are to hard for me to come by.

I was caught one time by my mom.

I guess I was ~13 and thought I had plenty of time to "play" one night (I was the last to take a shower). Well, I was in the bathroom with my sister's panties and bra on (and the bra had some rags in it) when my mom essentially broke in to the bathroom and discovered what I had been doing. Needless to say she wasn't pleased (uber conservative type thing) and told me to never do it again, that guys don't wear panties and bras and that she doesn't want me to be gay etc etc*. I tried my best to not do it anymore either but that didn't last long.

I have recently told my sister I wear panties (but not the full extent of how and why I came to like wearing panties) and have even told her I shaved my legs. I'll probably shave them again after Easter (I'm almost always in the Easter play at my church and am playing a Roman soldier, and my pale skin would show immediately...that and my hair has been slow growing this time). I'm not sure if she remembers the incident almost 9 years ago (I remember my mom told her), but who cares.

*For the record, I'm wearing a pair of cotton string bikini panties under my clothes as I type this...and am on a Crossdressing forum...guess which way that went. Also, from the way I feel about women, I'd say I'm straight...just not straight to the point of wanting a woman for one thing and one thing only (I'll let you guess what that thing is).

Adding on to that part: My mom has cleaned out my drawers before (this is mid-late high school here) and tossed my stash out. I don't live with her anymore anyway...she claims I'd get privacy now, but I know that if I'm under her roof too long I'd be 100% subject to her rules, which would include no privacy.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

i was caught by my mother when i was 17 years old she walk in on me wareing pantyhose and a night gown she turned around and walk back out of the room and never said any thing about it to this day and i am 50 now
    love my pantyhose

I have been caught many times over the years. The first time I was caught I had fell asleep in one of my mom's bras and she found out by waking me up for school that day. Other times have been because of coming home early or her checking my room because she had a feeling. Each time was met with a talk in which I never said the things I would have liked to say and her taking all of my things.

I haven't been caught but I know people in the family know but don't say anything about it.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Nope.... But my clothes were.... Apparently my clothes weren't as stealthy as I was! Lol.
    I never thought about looking at it like this but yeah.
    I was sitting there on the couch minding my own business when the ex wife walked into the room holding the pair of stockings (laddered) i had put in the waste basket to throw away later......before she got back from her business trip. Pure human stupidity trumps stealth.
    We did stay together for several more years, but she eventually used it as one of the main reasons we were to divorce, after seeing a counselor.

Not really under the heading of getting caught but wife #1 found me having a look in her intimates drawer one day, after she went down the hallway to the shower and came back unexpectedly. I went ahead and came out to her several days later and was initially shown acceptance, which eventually (like with wife #2) soured.

I have never been caught, but I've had a few close calls before.... really I try to make sure that it NEVER can happen!

When I was probably 14 I was wearing my sisters swimsuit in the bathroom lying on the floor pretending to swim. The door opened and my mom came in I jumped back and into the toilet room. I told them I would be out in a little while. 2 hours later I went downstairs wearing the shirt with the closest matching color I could find, a weird orange. They never said anything about it.

Later in life my wife caught a stash of clothes but never me in them. She turned them all into ribbon

Silver Member
    Caught many times, being out and about openly is easier. Once caught by my parents. They didn't understand. Of all the times I've been "caught" after that none have ever been bad. Had a neighbor walk in on me while I was fully dressed and never said a word. Had neighbors see me through curtains that I didn't realize were thin enough they saw through and they only said they enjoyed the show. Once had a girl that I dated inform her soldier dad when I met him that I bought all my clothes at the women's store where she worked. Today, I'm pretty open about what I wear, but seldom wear dresses. While I wear a bra much of the time, few notice and fewer even react.

I think we are often our own worst enemies. Lucky for the younger people here that it is becoming more accepted.

I don't know if this would count as being caught, but on more then one occasion while dressed as a male people have asked if I'm wearing girl pants. I respond that I'm wearing my pants... but really yeah, I wear the female cut of pants almost all the time as it is way more comfortable and many girls have said it makes my butt look great.

I've also gone out wearing full female clothes but no wig or makeup while at an anime convention, a few friends gave me looks but most everyone was cool with it overall. I have never been caught in the whole wig+makeup deal.

Oh there was this one thing... I always paint my toes nails and a friend once came over unannounced and caught me bare foot. He gave me some shit, and told lots of our friends but every one really didn't care or ever bring it up themselves.

I was 14 or 15 and my younger sister caught me in my mom's pantyhose, girdle and slip

I got caught by the my 13 year old last fall, she came home early from school, she walk in and laugh, and i told her i would go change, also told her i was practicing be a girl for halloween. End of problem.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    My best friend almost caught me today. I set my cell phone down at work after getting a text from another friend that sent a smarta** comment to which I also replied as a smarta**. Well my bestfriend wanted to get in a shot too. so he picked up my phone and I didnt realize it but all of a sudden I hear "wow you have alot of pictures on here" my stomach twisted!!! as I have some pics of Keri on my phone, I almost tore it out of his hands.
    Well I located the messages on my phone and handed it back to him saying to him Ok now you can reply. Luckily he was referring to my Contact pics on my phone but he could have seen a pic of me as Keri is in my contacts LOL
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

I was out dressed a couple of weeks ago with my SO, having dinner at nice resturant in another town. My sister came in and saw my SO. She did not see me. My SO left the table to greet her, and my SO told her that she was there with me, but I was dressed as a woman. She asked her if she wanted to meet Diane, but she said no. I thought she would be accepting as she knew of my dressing. I was disapointed.

Caught by my wife's best friend. My wife was gone for the night and the kids were away for the week. Had the house to myself and was in full blown Tangi mode. Shower and shaved legs, full on make up, styled wig, short black skirt, blouse, black boots with 2" heels and thigh highs. I was in the basement on the pc chatting with other girls and doing a little browsing. Figured I had all evening with no distractions. Around 11 I suddenly hear footsteps on the stairs and a voice say "Susan?" I recognized the voice as Cathy, my wifes best friend. Because I was across the room and my back was to her she thought I was Susan. She started to walk over and I started to freak. New there was no way out. As she got closer I said "Cathy, don't freak out." she looked at me and there was definite shock but then she just smiled and said "hi." I was pretty embarrased but she was cool and just she and her cousin had stopped by to see my wife. The cat was out of the bag so I said get your cousin and come on in. She went to get her cousin and I thought I had better change but figured what the hell she had already seen what more damage could be done. So they both came in I fixed some drinks and we just sat around and chatted for a while and listened to some music. Her cousin even told me I looked very good. When they left I asked them not to say anything. Of course I knew that was hopeless. Got a text later that night from wife....not thrilled to say the least.

Still it was a lot of fun just sitting around a talking with two GGs. Cathy has never brought it up with me again, though she did tell my wife thtat she thought I was a lesbian when I was dressed. Thanks for letting me share. Hugs!

Oh yes many a time starting when I was 14 by my mon and up to last week when my son walked in and there I was dressed from head to foot. He just laught lower his head and when he left told me to have fun.

Well, this subject comes up from time to time so I'll just paste my recent response from another thread:

My wife left the house for the gym and some shopping and I knew she would be gone for a few hours so I strapped on a bra and boobs and one of her blouses. I was sitting in the kitchen on the computer when I heard the front door open. I dashed into the garage and tried to get the blouse and boobs over my head but she came directly to the garage and caught me in the act (turns out the tire pressure warning light on the car came on).

She asked me why I was wearing her blouse. when I didn't answer, she said "Did you just want to see how it felt?" and I said "Yes". She said "Give it to me." and I did.

Later that day she asked again about it and I told her I didn't want to talk about it. Nothing has been said about it since.

That was a few years ago and before I joined this forum. I realize now that this would have been the perfect time to admit to crossdressing and bring it out in the open. Who knows, we might be going out in public as "girlfriends" today. Or, I might be living somewhere else on half my retirement income.

Anyway, it was an oportunity lost.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

i was caught a few times when I was in my teens. the usual talks with my mom and sister. When i got married at 26, my new wife found clothes I had put away. When I had come home from work, she was wearing a light blue teddy. I was all excited and asked if it was new as I had never seen her in that her in it. She told me to get into the shower as I was pretty dirty from work. After the shower I asked again if it was new. She said " doesn't it look familiar? I found it in your box of clothes with all the panties and bra's and other stuff." I was in complete shock, I then explained how I use to dress bin my sister's clothes and she found it interesting. She ask me to try on some and model for her. Lucky for me, she found it fun to dress me up. Since my divorce. i have come out to all my family and friends as was sure it was going to get used against me in court. she never mentioned it, but my lawyer was ready for it if it did come out.