Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think you"ll ever stop Crossdressing?

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    I'm sorry to say I think the questions are not directed at the issue. Crossdressing is a manifestation of the feminine creature within us. That feminine creature is not going away, ever.

How we deal with her is the issue.

tina
    Eloquent .. and spot on, suchacutie

For myself I do not have a clear dividing line between drab and enfemme, my hair is long, usually have at least clear nail polish on, wear all kinds of jewelry both masculine and feminine, perfume (Jivago) and some form of makeup so breast forms are really the only major change I make to my appearance and they are a B cup so they are not That Major of a change otherwise sometimes I wear skirts,heels and nylons sometimes pants and a T shirt. For me everything is relative except the breast forms, once I step out the door with those on I'm committed or should be. ( Just kidding, It's crazy NOT to crossdress IMHO ) so I would have to become a nudist to stop crossdressing but I would still wear waterproof mascara. Hope my answer is not to "out there", I'm in a very devilish mood today and my sense of humor can be very twisted when I'm like this.

I could never stop. It has taken me years to accept it. That is why I joined this forum, to talk to others like me.

Definitely could never stop being a CD purged several times in the past.I started being a Cd when my mother first put me in s dress when I was 7yrs old, 60 years later I am still an entusiastic CD

I suppose some could stop it depends on what CD is to them and how deep it is ingrained within them. I stopped several times, I was even successful for a couple of years several times, finally started counseling to stop for good. All that did was prove to me that this is a strong part of myself. It has been 4 decades but now I have accepted this is me, quit fighting it and shed the guilt. In the few months since accepting myself my wife has seen a big difference in my life and is much happier with me. As someone else said I'd rather have a leg ripped off than be without Anita in my life.

Good luck but please try to be honest with yourself and your SO before you commit to anything.

AnitaH

Platinum Member
    Hi Kayle, It's like the Mifia, You just can't quit CDind.

Orchid

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Orchid, I'd go a step further and quote The Godfather Part III:

"Every time I try to get out, it pulls me back in...."
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

I have tried to stop more than once, but I keep coming back to it. I have decided that there is no way that I will ever stop crossdressing, so I might as well enjoy it for as long as I am able.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayle Adell View Post
    Do you think you'll ever stop Crossdressing?
    No, I highly doubt it. Perhaps maybe when I get older I might end up doing it less, but in reality that likelihood is pretty slim as when I retire the opportunity to dress is going to increase. I doubt my desire will have changed and besides, I tend to think I'm likely to be more passable the older I get (hopefully)
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Nope, not ever. As long as my wife is accepting I will to the day I die, dress and do my best to pretend to be a woman. I've even told her that if I pass on, I would like to be dressed pretty, so I can start my next life dress the way I should have been. Heck, I've done the male thing for 50+ years. Next time I want the girly ride.

If something should happen to my present wife before me. Yes, if there is a next, she will have to accept Tanya, cause it took her this long to show herself, she isn't about to be left behind next time.

Tanya, forever!!

I think the simple answer is no. I would expect that the day they lay my in that pine box will be the last time on earth for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I did quit, through my 20's and I was miserable. I thought that when I got married and started a family, it would make me a better man who could dismiss dressing. It didn't.

At this point, I have decided that I am stuck with it. I wouldn't ask for it, but it is here. As such, I am trying to learn how far I need to take this, and how I can have it in my life in a healthy manner. My best advise; make peace with it early and be honest with any women you might be interested in. That will simplify things later on.

Anna

The only thing that could ever change is my level of outwardly femme apearance. Shopping for men's clothing would seem more foreign to me than wearing female clothing ever could.

I must say when I started this thread, I never thought it would take off like it did. I was just wondering how others felt and I myself, only having done it once, would like to continue to do so. I guess I'm just nervous, I've never been out in public and still have alot of work today before I'm ready for anything like that. But I would like to thank everyone for there imputs, and also for those still to come.

Why stop what you love to do? Do not see my self leaving this any time soon.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Oh! yes I plan to stop cross dressing, as soon as pigs learn how to fly.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 12-28-2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: omitted letter
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'll stop shortly before they nail down the coffin lid.
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Banned Read only
    I joined the military and got married thinking it would help me stop. Deborah outlived both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Yep that about sums the issue up perfectly

I may well stop some time. Then start up again. Then stop again. Then start up again. And all the while, fret about it. History repeats itself.

Or maybe I should come to a decision once and for all. I think I might. I think I should decide to be me. It's certainly a lot more fun. And if I'm going to feel guilty, at least I should get what I'm paying for.

Nope. I won't quit. I have tried many times, including when I met my first wife. Stuff fell out from that one, and it wasn't because of that. How do I know? She never knew. I was up in the closet like old baby toys. Never coming down.

Then I met my current wife. Well, I say met, but we knew each other then....as friends. She got into a bad car wreck, which cost her an eye. Now, she has a false eye, and after that....I knew she deserved someone who would love her, and treat her good no matter what happened. I knew I was that man, so I asked her to marry me.

I tried quitting then too, six years ago when I got divorced at only 19. I finally couldn't hide Jessica from her, and outed to her with the help of this very forum. This year marks 20 years I have been actively dressing. I'm 26 this year. Someone who has been dressing that long can't stop it. Its like an illness, which made me blow some of my Christmas money on shoes, skirts, dresses, and even a belt! I would be a liar if I said I don't enjoy every second Jessica comes around. I've tried quitting, but I guess you can say I quit quitting. Purging is expensive, so why not embrace it and enjoy it? I know I do!
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

After spending most my life ignoring the desires I have to dress, I would say no.

The short answer is no, and these days I'm pretty confident it isn't anything I'd even consider any more, being Katie (which I see as different then "just" dressing as Katie) is just so much a part of my life I could never leave it behind because I'm just a better, nicer, happier person as her.
    Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you're up there, just like the army, except for the talking squirrels.

Facebook

I've stopped for long periods of time in the past but I am not going to supress it or deny myself anymore for the rest of my life. As I have said before now I'm ready to give it the gas.