Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The way to be a happy C.D. girl for ever and ever.

The way to be a happy C.D. girl for ever and ever.

I have my own place and live alone. It’s not everybody’s idea of happiness but if you are a loner like me its heaven on earth.
    I go and spend time with my family and friends. But in the back of my mind is the thought that I will be going home later and changing into that new top and skirt that came in the post this morning. And I can be Suzy, I can be me.

Am I lucky that I am a loner? Is it a strength to be as I am?
    I have all the love I need from my two sons and my daughter, and my fantastic daughter-in law.

Are there others bubbling over with joy like me?

SUZY

Like you Suzy, I tend to be a loner also. I am married and enjoy the time with my wife and kids. But that alone time is so very important to me. It rejuevenates me and gets me ready for whatever is next. Moving from place to place all your life growing up and somewhat as an adult make you independent and not really needing to be around people all the time.
    I am glad you are happy with your life and your kids are there for you when you need them.
    Sara

Being a loner sounds too lonley for me....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I've been single for three years now. At first I did miss my ex and the kids not being around. The kids had all left home before we split but were always around.

As time has gone by I've got more and more used to it. About two years ago I decided to stop fighting the urge to CD and started spending more time dressed and buying stuff I needed. I now spend most of my time at home dressed. I'm very happy alone and now have friends on here and other social network sites to "talk" to

Like you Suzy I guess I'm a bit of a loner but I do have my family and a few close friends. At this present time I could't be happier the way I am. When I'm out I do find myself looking forward to getting home and shutting the door behind me. I'm happy to shut the outside world away and be me at my happiest for a while.

Suzy you do have a good point there.

Hiya im in Herts near London. Where abouts are you. No one has to be lonley. Love the Santa outfit. Take care Katie xx

Quote Originally Posted by Katie zoom View Post
    Hiya im in Herts near London. Where abouts are you. No one has to be lonley. Love the Santa outfit. Take care Katie xx
    I am not lonely………..that’s the point!

Sorry you mean Natalie.

I mujst admit I do like living alone and the freedom it gives me to be Katie. Though I am a bit of a loner and comfortbale with my own company if anything its pushed me to be far more "out" then I was when living with my ex. The reason being I just got tired of having to change if I was going over to someones house in the evening or having to hide stuff if people were comming over. In the end, it as just easier to tell them and have them meet Katie.
    Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you're up there, just like the army, except for the talking squirrels.

Facebook

I don't know if I'm a loner, but living alone makes it much easier to be Arlene 24/7.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yeah Suzy, I live alone too but I wouldn't call myself a loner because there's so much activity in my life. Although I'll have to admit that I cherish the time I get as Jill whether I'm alone at home or with friends. Like you, I can't wait to come home from my shop or some male outing and slip into something feminine. Then there are the days when I can dress en femme in the morning and remain that way all day long. I'll never cease to enjoy my feminine half.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I also live alone! I do have 2 grown children who live fairly close by, and who know that I crossdress but don't want to see me that way. I have been alone since my dear wife passed away 6 years ago, and yes there are times when I am very lonely without her. But this forum helps, and I can pretty much dress when I want to, whether to stay at home or to go out. Oh yes, I also have 3 grandchildren who don't know that I crossdress and probably never will!! But they do love me, that is for sure!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I am not lonely………..that’s the point!

Sorry you mean Natalie.
    Exactly the same here. Thats the point, I'm not lonely. If I want company I can have it with my friends and family. I work nights so it is an unsocial life I live anyway. But most evenings that I do get not working I tend to spend my time at home where I am happiest.

I relate totally to how you feel as my situation is very similar!
    Hugs, Carole

Platinum Member
    I'm way too much of a social animal to live (and dress) alone.

The greatest loneliness I have ever experienced was being in a loveless relationship. There is something to be said for owning your life completely, being alone is different than being lonely and when I fill to much of my time with others I long for time with myself for I find within my own mind is where the most interesting things happen for the mind is as expansive as the universe if you have the courage and curiosity to explore it.

I'm with you, Suzy. Living alone gives you so much freedom. Also, some of the loneliest souls I know are married and have people all around them. So to those who love not being single or alone I say great and to those of us who enjoy being single, that's great too.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I think you can choose to be happy or choose to be sad. I live with a wonderful loving and supportive wife and am incredibly happy, but that didn't happen by accident. Like Suzy, I love what I do, and who I am. I love being a guy for a while, and then having Tina show up for a while!

Whether living alone or with another, being happy is a state of mind and can be attained!

tina

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    The greatest loneliness I have ever experienced was being in a loveless relationship. There is something to be said for owning your life completely, being alone is different than being lonely and when I fill to much of my time with others I long for time with myself for I find within my own mind is where the most interesting things happen for the mind is as expansive as the universe if you have the courage and curiosity to explore it.
    Very well put. The last couple of years that I lived with my ex it was a loveless relationship. At times I felt lonely. I don't feel that way any more. There's a big difference between being lonely and living alone.

It's good to have a partner, but the thing I really didn't expect was how much I missed my alone time, and it's not just about dressing. I cherish my alone time, and agree that there's a difference between being alone and being lonely. I don't get lonely when I'm alone, and often wish I had more alone time. This is not to say that I don't like being with other people -family in particular. I know people who hate being alone. I'm not one of them.

HI !!
    I too enjoy "Jamie" time. I don't have a very active social life, I stay at home most days.
    My last marriage was a totaly one sided one,(for HER), so I didn't let the door hit me in the a**
    on the way out !!!
    I enjoy living alone,( sister lives upstairs), We have our limits, and respect them!!!!!!!!!
    While she accepts this side of me, she also wants Big brother at times. I try to accomplish this.
    It is something that we all have to find out for ourselves.
    I am very happy with the situation that I have !!!!!!!!!
    "Do not wish to be anything but what you are."
    ~Saint Francis de Sales

I've been a loner all my life! Although I was married for 15 years I was still a loner! I love it! Not gonna' change it! I can proudly say I DID IT MY WAY! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I also live alone and enjoy dressing any time i want. but i wish their wear some places to go dressed up

Banned Read only
    Up until a few years ago, I had always lived with someone else be it parents, a GF, BF, friend, husband, or my kids. Frank, the love of my life passed away four years ago. There was a period of time that I felt so lonely. One day I noticed that I really liked my own company. I had no one to answer to. I could come and go as I pleased when I pleased. I can be as noisy as I want or quieter than a mouse. I can dress the way I like or go without.

That being said, there are more people in and out of my home on a daily basis than there ever were when I was living with someone else. Alone, hardly!

Well my wife split about six months ago and i still have both kids at home. some more freedom to dress when the kids arent around but i still miss my wife a lot. not sure being alone is the thing for me even though im a bit of a loner too
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Yes there is a difference between being a loner and being lonely. I have been a loner most of my life, I enjoy my own company, i like hiking the trails by myself, camping by myself and even being Anita by myself. But there are times that I and Anita both enjoy others company and I have lately come to realize that being alone too much could be dangerous.

AnitaH