Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time underdressed at work!

First time underdressed at work!

Sitting here in my office, wearing a bra, panties, hose, and a girdle under my guy stuff. First time I have dared to do so - I suppose it's a kind of a New Year's resolution.

Standard paranoia - you can't see bra straps under my Tshirt and shirt unless I bend and the outerclothes stretch tight, but all the same I have to fight the urge to feel certain they can see.

It feels wonderful! I so wish I could wear a slip, dress and heels and just get on with it. Oh well, small steps....

Had to tell someone! Thanks for listening and HNY everyone.

Yeah! And a perfect time too! If its like our office on the day before a holiday there's hardly anyone here except me! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah! And a perfect time too! If its like our office on the day before a holiday there's hardly anyone here except me! Lol.
    Ahhh, Karren you figured it out! Yep, just me and our secretary, needing to get a few 2011 things handled. Hey, with any new product launch you want to minimize the risks and roll out a beta first!

Silver Member
    Good for you, dear. However, I want you to understand that you CAN'T hide a bra. It just can't be done under anything but an outdoor workman's coverall. If you continue, you may find out that no one cares what you wear under your clothes, but don't EVER think that no one notices. It's a common fantasy here that you can underdress in secret, but I'm here to tell you it can't be done.

Stephie

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    Ahhh, Karren you figured it out! Yep, just me and our secretary, needing to get a few 2011 things handled. Hey, with any new product launch you want to minimize the risks and roll out a beta first!
    Lol. Technically I've been on vacation since Dec 6th.. But I've been coming into the office to get away from all the food and protect my girlish figure!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Good for you, dear. However, I want you to understand that you CAN'T hide a bra. It just can't be done under anything but an outdoor workman's coverall. If you continue, you may find out that no one cares what you wear under your clothes, but don't EVER think that no one notices. It's a common fantasy here that you can underdress in secret, but I'm here to tell you it can't be done.

Stephie
    That's great feedback, Stephie, even if it's uncomfortable to hear. As they say, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get you!

Currently wearing a fleece cardigan over my shirt for safety - justified by the fact that it's about 25 degrees in the office. Thanks

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Congratulations, you're hooked now. I have a small A cup bra that just fits me naturally that I wear when going out underdressed. Works well, just a bit underwhelming....but its all me under there. Work with what you've got, and dance with the girl you brung to the dance.

happy New Year

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Everyone at work assumes I wear a sports coat and tie because I'm important. Nooo. It really hides anything I wear under it.

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    I have to agree with steph and Karren - pretty near impossible to conceal a bra under a shirt or sweater. A sport coat would do the trick if that's appropriate for the work environment.

hi kathleen

i know how great you must feel ive been doing it for about 3 months now there is something a little bit norty about doing it.

wendy xxx

You all may get jealous when I say this but I can get away with wearing a bra with my full C cup breast forms at work and nobody can tell. It helps that I am wearing a bullet proof vest everyday though! Just hope I don't actually get shot....but if I did maybe the breast forms would give me an extra layer of protection!

Congratulations Kathleen, you won't want to stop now. I have underdressed at work for a few years now and it's what keeps me sane most days. Panties, bra with small forms and haven't had a comment.

This time of year, in the UK at least, it's a piece of cake. I only started doing it this year but as the weather got colder it was easier to conceal the silky layers under the boy-layers.

And, yes, it is fantastic! I'm don't go back into work until the 3rd, and tbh I can't wait

xx Becca xx

Well it was a fun day. Bra and waistbands did some digging, but overall a great experience.

My secretary was in an odd mood, sidelong glances, etc., and I thought sure she was dying to say something about it. But here about 3:30 we just opened the bottle of champagne that the building owners gave us for the holidays, got a little loose and shot the sh*t, and out comes the truth - facing New Years Eve alone, having recently broken up with her very popular boyfriend of 7 years, is what's got her wiggy. She was delighted to have a sympathetic ear. Not that I wouldn't have been caring had I not been underdressed, but it did feel a bit like girl chat.

So close the books on 2011 - thanks all for the interesting discussion.

HNY, everyone!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Good for you, dear. However, I want you to understand that you CAN'T hide a bra. It just can't be done under anything but an outdoor workman's coverall. If you continue, you may find out that no one cares what you wear under your clothes, but don't EVER think that no one notices. It's a common fantasy here that you can underdress in secret, but I'm here to tell you it can't be done.Stephie
    Stephanie, I have been crossdressing for over 60 years, and underdressed in an office for many of those years. Never once did anyone know that I was crossdressing. At least if they did I never heard one word about it. I have natural 40 B breasts, and have worn a bra since I was 9 years old. I started wearing one on doctors orders, and still wear one every day. So I will tell you that yes you can underdress in secret if you really want to. Of course, in my case I don't care if people know that I underdress. It is my body and I clothe it the way I want to, not what the public tells me to do!

Kathleen, I love your name. It was my dear mothers, and is also my sisters name!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Hi Kathleen,
    The first time you undress to work can be nerve-racking but now you have done it once you will want to do it again and again.
    In no time at all you will be underdressing daily. As for bra straps showing there is, I feel , nothing that you can do to hide them. As Stephanie S said in her message "If you continue, you may find out that no one cares what you wear under your clothes, but don't EVER think that no one notices.". As you will see from my photo that was taken at work one Saturday when I had the building to myself. After that day I underdressed daily before slowly graduating to wearing female jeans and pants to work. No-one ever said anything, so either they didn't notice or they were not bothered by what I wore to work.

HNY
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations, Kathleen!

I want to underdress, just panties under my male clothes, but I haven't gotten the courage to do that yet. Hopefully I will some day and then I will feel more like the Pamela I want to be. Of course, I want to eventually be living and working as Pam full time, but I guess I have to take it one step at a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Sorry, you guys are dreaming.

People notice. It's just that they don't care. This is an important concept. People just don't care what you wear. I am so sorry, but it's the truth. Well, they may care and just be too polite to mention it.

Come on. Turn the tables. If you started to ask the woman sitting at the desk next to you what kind of underwear she had on, how far do you think that would fly?

"Uh, Joan? Are you wearing a bra today?" That kind of question might just get you fired.

"Uh, hey Frank, are you wearing a bra today?"

MOST people just do not want to go there. If you ARE wearing a bra to the office, OTHER PEOPLE CAN TELL! Just look around you for goodness sake. Half the population of the world wears bras, right? How do you know? Oh, you mean you can tell when a woman is wearing a bra and when she is not? Well guess what folks? She can tell too. And if she is wondering, she will find some excuse to feel. Face it. You can't hide a bra except under the thickest of clothing.

When you say, "Well, nobody ever said anything." Just what were you expecting them to say? To them, you are just that weird guy who wears a bra to the office for goodness sake. There's a lot crazier things that go on in this world.

Give up this silly fantasy. You can wear women's undergarments to work. No body cares. But they DO notice. Sorry.

Stephie

I underdress on the regular and no one has said anything to me. I'm usually wearing big bulky camouflage which hides even the GG form quite well so I don't think anyone can tell I'm sport an AA or A cup bra underneath.

I also under-dress not just at work but all the time , it makes me feel comfortable and happy .
    I'm sure people do notice from time to time but I have never had any negative reactions of comments , only positive ones !
    Dress the way you want to and don't worry about what other people might think , it's your life to live
    Tomara

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomara View Post
    I also under-dress not just at work but all the time , it makes me feel comfortable and happy .
    I'm sure people do notice from time to time but I have never had any negative reactions of comments , only positive ones !
    Dress the way you want to and don't worry about what other people might think , it's your life to live
    Tomara
    Exactly! Well said.

Stephie

Silver Member
    Tomara
    Exactly. Well said.

Stephie

Silver Member
    Tomara
    Exactly. Well said.

Stephie

I haven't underdressed at work in a long while, but the times when I did, it feel just so good and so natural. Back then though, underdressing was about the only thing that I did. Now that I dress more fully and more completely (even though I'm still not out to everyone) and I look better (I think...I hope...lol), I don't feel the need to underdress at work so much, if that makes any sense.

But yea, the first time that I did it felt so awesomely liberating. Maybe I should start again??...lol

And yes, I'll agree with many of the other posters, it's really really tough to hide bra straps...a few people can pull it off perhaps with certain body styles and a lot of clothes, but as a general rule of thumb if you think you've gotten to the point where your straps are hidden, you should add another layer of clothing on top of that...lol

Aspiring Member

Stephie
    I wonder just how many really want to hide their bra rather than just let people notice it.

Another thing I noticed is that I almost never see women wearing dresses to work anymore.
    Last edited by vetobob9; 12-31-2011 at 02:55 PM.