Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best crossdressing experience

Mine would probably be performing in a charity drag show with my wife. We went on early, and then took a seat with some friends to watch the rest of the show. One friend commented about me "She's so demure!" If she only knew. Second favorite might be spending a full day en femme at the Keystone Conference. I met so many wonderful people and it was great to walk around the public spaces and interact with hotel staff with no ill treatment.

Will this void warranty? Anna Talyn's Avatar
    We had a Halloween Party a little after we got married. I put so much time in prepping the party with surprises and tricks and kept saying I could pull something together from the closet.
    The party was starting soon so I asked my Wife to help come up with something.
    Most ideas were not working out, then she said I should try on her wedding dress.
    She didn't know how much I would have loved that at the time.
    The back wouldn't zip up so it was plan c.
    I pulled out my stretch velvet red mini dress, tights and heels and we turned it into a vampire hooker look.
    It was just so fun and I got to just let go and have fun with it.

I guss I'm having it right now! In MPLS for New years. Have been Samantha for four days now. I love it. And I'm getting used to it. Have been all over downtown shopping, meeting and coming out to old friends. Even though its winter I wore my tight res top and black mini to the Gay 90's last night ans got a TON of compliments. Just enjoying being a girl!

New wig, had a make over and had my nails done at a shop! This is so awsome!

Tommarrow is New Years. I cant wait.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

I got two of them and both are recent. 1) First time en femme in my office, and 2) just came home from 10 days in Thailand - en femme all that time.
    Both of them posted here...

/Johanna

Interesting thread! A day that changed things for me forever I guess... I had a business workshop 300 miles away so drove down the day before en femme (make-up... the lot) stopped at the services... arrived at a serviced apartment, got checked in and had a great evening. I hadn't taken a lot of clothes, but enough to be able to try a few outfits... Went out and about en femme in a town I hadn't been to for a long time... Slept very well indeed. After that I just wanted to do this all the time! After the workshop I got back en femme before driving back. Bliss. I took a few photos in the apartment...

2009-03-05a_cd.jpg
    I was just 'out there'... no issues from anyone...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I guess my favourite memory of dressing en femme, was one night taking some care to dress carefully and do my makeup carefully. In town I passed several people who didn't notice me, then one woman came out of a shop face to face to me, close, and recognised me as a guy in drag, looked me up and down, smiled, and moved on. It was a moment of revelation that it didn't matter whether I was "read" or not and since then I haven't cared.

My best crossdressing experience was the first halloween I was with my then girlfriend, now Wife. She asked me if I wanted to dress for Halloween. Finally I did and she did my make up for me. It was the first time she met Lacey. She was great then and still is now. That day I went to her workplace chatted with her and her female employee, ran some errands, and finally went to lunch with her. Favorite day ever!
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

Mine was this last halloween! I went to a hotel with the wife and got ready. First thing first, I did the big shave everywhere. Then she sat me down in a chair, threw the hairdressing cape over me and did my make up. Then she got me into the tight corset and then zipped up the super tight fitting dress and did all the trimmings. Then we went out to some clubs and had a blast. It felt fricken insane.
    I didn't get any good photos except for 1 that was taken with a camera phone. Oh well, I just wish it could be this way every 3rd day.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    There all good but the best was the three day weekend totally enfemme between business trips in Virginia.. Crossdressing on an expense account make it even more special! Lol.
    I am with Karren on this one Spent a week in Florida on the companys dollar..it was flippin awsome..... it ruined me for life

Joann

Just recently, spent a day in NYC with a female friend, fully dressed the whole time. Went to a museum, a play, into shops, ate at a restaurant, rode the subway, took the Staten Island Ferry. Wonderful time.

Michaella

Story time... I befriended a local band who broke up in August. They're last show was at this blue's club they always used to play at and since it was their last show they asked me if my band wanted to cover one of their songs and perform it that night. I eagerly agreed. I used to roadie, drum tech, and attend a great deal of their shows on a regular basis in hopes that maybe they could help me with my band too with recording or possible places where we could maybe get a show. But they didn't and whenever I would ask these about stuff like that they'd always give me the cold shoulder. These guy's were all incredibly self centered so when I saw this as a chance to get back at them I went for it. My band half learned this song in two days and I didn't even show my singer the original lyrics because his job was to mess them up and not do it right. Also as part of my evil plan... once we finished playing their song we'd automaically dive into a 30 second song we wrote to end our really short set. A truely savage burn if everything went okay

The big night comes and the blues club is fully packed. I wasn't dressed up at first because I didn't want to be too obvious. The band that's breaking up is actually doing two sets. They're opening set is all old songs with their original singer which was really cool to see. They finish up, people clap and our turn to play is next. So I run out to my car throw all my girl stuff on in the back seat and a pretty bad job on my make up by our standards. We all walk back in and set up. People are giving me weird looks so I grabbed the mic and introduced the band just to break the tension. Then we played... and the cover song comes out sounding alot like Roadhouse Blues by the Doors, but you could still tell it was their song. We somehow got through the cover and played our 30 second song... and we got a standing ovation. More people clapped for us than they did during the opening set. And we're packing up and we're getting compliments left and right. One guy even yelled to me from the crowd "I want you to have my children." Then we left and had a killer after party at my house.

So we came, we played, kicked major ass, and that was my greated moment while dressed
    hEll

This is pretty tame compared to a lot of experiences, but my best experience has been just walking around the city, dressed and made up with a wig, boobs, pads, jewelry, purse, etc. and enjoying the time as a "girl". I'm in a pretty casual area so I can't go overboard with makup or heels without attracting unwanted attention.

I did fill my vehicle with gas and then walk around the outdoor mall in a nice dress and heels the last time I was out.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I was "coerced" by some people I work with to be in a womanless pageant for charity. I was really nervous but bought a pretty and appropriate dress for the occasion. I wore high heels and did my makeup myself although I told everyone I had help to keep them from thinking I was too good at it. So here I was dressed to the nines in front of people I have known all my life and work with everyday. Most of them did not recognize me at first and they could not believe how good I looked. I got to stay dressed a couple of hours and mingle with the crowd. I caught a little flak from the closed minded folks for a few weeks but it wasn't too bad. I had a great time!! Hugs Riki

My experience was very recent and even though I was not fully en femme it was more than I could have dreamed for. I have met the most wonderful woman in the world. One night we were talking, she told me one of her secrets, and then I told her one of mine. Yep, I pulled the crossdresser card on her. She was a bit stunned at first but then she realized that I had just entrusted to her my deepest secret. She was agreeable with the idea and she loves me, the whole me, with my crossdressing persona. I showed her my wardrobe, hose, shoes, and accessories. A few weeks later we went out shoe shopping for her some heels, and then we went out to a new years party. She borrowed a pair of my clip on earrings and wore the new shoes too. Last night an unexpected suggestion from her was for me to wear a garter belt, hose, and heels while we made love What a start to the new year that was.
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia