Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best crossdressing experience

best crossdressing experience

what is your favorite experience while crossdressing? mine is quite simple, i enjoy taking me photos, i feel very femenine with my outfits!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    All time favorite?

Well, there is the time I took the tour of Cowboys Stadium en femme. I have an official photograph taken of me en femme standing on the Cowboys star.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member
    All time fav:
    An evening starting with dinner, then taking in Les Miserables at the National theatre and drinks after in downtown DC with a friend (who stayed in DRAB).
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

My one and only time dressed in public. I walked around this city wearing a long denim skirt and I felt so free...

the best CD night was when I went to the Sydney Opera House in evening dress to see "La Boheme"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna Maguire View Post
    the best CD night was when I went to the Sydney Opera House in evening dress to see "La Boheme"
    Jealous. I would love that.

Joanna, I am also really jealous! La Boheme is one of my favorite operas!

For me it's the Chicago BeAll conference. I get to spend an entire week en femme and interact with sisters from all over the country.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

There all good but the best was the three day weekend totally enfemme between business trips in Virginia.. Crossdressing on an expense account make it even more special! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The time that I was dressed up totally as a bridesmaid. The dress was magenta taffeta and it had a layered crinoline underskirt. I wore matching satin heels and a lace shawl. The experience was wonderful.

Went out to a lesbian piano bar in Wilmington NC, they were unsure of how to react to a cder......felt great, had a good time!
    [SIGPIC]

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    About fifteen years ago, there were a bunch of us Seattle girls that attended a reception for Gary Locke, when he was running for Washington State Governor. It was a lot of fun and most of us got to meet and talk to him. He seemed very accepting of us; which was very cool.
    Dana Ryan

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I guess my best crossdressing experience would be when I got married wearing white silk lingerie matching that worn by my dear wife!! Something I will never forget! And for those who don't know, yes my wife did know that I was a CD and she bought the lingerie for me to wear!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine cd View Post
    The time that I was dressed up totally as a bridesmaid.
    Me too! I was a bridesmaid at a TG wedding and it was one of the most memorable times in my TG life. My wife was one of the other bridesmaids too.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

totaly in fem at a private dress barn party with a avon rep. shopping and girl talk with a hotel room waiting for me so I didnt have to worry about changing back nor looking at the clock
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Either going out shopping enfemme with my other girlfriends...or going to a club and having a great time hanging out, and dancing.....

how about if i take out one, because the other girl is a member!
    Last edited by kristinacd55; 12-28-2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: sorry we do not allow pictures of non members in an open forum

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Sitting on a cliff top, in North Cornwall, looking down on the surf. Then driving home.

Spending a week "Disguised as a girl" at a holiday beach house. No guys were allowed but the girls wanted immoral? support. I was 20.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hmmm, tough one. On several occassions, I've had a great time socializing with a group of lesbians at a local gay bar. But, my favorite experience was probably earlier this month when I made a cross country trip, en femme.

Aspiring Member
    My first time fully dressed when I was a teenager, I'll never forget it.

Gold Member
    For an event, it had to be going to Diva Las Vegas last year. A full week en femme having fun and making new friends.

For a feeling, it is when I am able to get out with my wife and daughter. It just makes things feel right.

I guess the greatest outing for me is when I had to rent an evening gown and get fitted ( never done that before) as our group was going to the theather to watch a play on our girls night out. My wife had a blast at the fitting, I was red faced all day.

I took a one day trip to San Francisco, It was a cold day so I felt safe going about I felt very nervous at first but then I forgot all about it and had a wonderful time.
    except when I had to find a bathroom.

I'd have to say that there are two favorite times for me. They were the two times I dressed for Halloween:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ing&highlight=

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...wn!&highlight=

Banned Read only
    I dressed with another sister.I enjoy every minute we are together.I hope she feels the same