Wow!! I just spent a great deal of time reading through most of this discussion and I can say that my (apparently incorrect) view of "support" across the community has been crushed. I'm truly surprised (and quit hurt) of the hierachale slant some have been putting on the topic and the ignorance and stereotyping going on. It seems that "transitioning" TS's (because apparently there "must" be a distinction) are completely different species and share absolutely no commonalities to other transgender individuals.

What I would like to know is how the transitioning TS's in this forum even stomach typing in the URL to this site?

In my view there is a wide spectrum in the community but we are ALL in the same spectrum. Personally I wake up every morning, live all day and go to bed every evening with the same feeling. It's all encompassing and frustrating. I know what I am and I express it how I'm able to within my current life. The feeling of expressing my inner self full-time to the outside world is overwhelming but for various reasons it's just not in my cards in this lifetime. It tears me up, I can feel it in my heart and deep in my gut. However, because I don't proceed to throw my current life away in many people's eyes I'm still just a 'CD'er'. Everyone has a story that just might not fit into YOUR box of what a TS is or isn't.

Please have a little heart when you throw around your words and when you group and un-group people's lives.