Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When was your last crossdressing experience?

Talking When was your last crossdressing experience?

Hi ladies,

So when was the last time you crossdressed? How much did you enjoy it? I am currently dressing right now as I post this. Hope to hear from all of you.

my last was yesterday after work. It feels so relaxing to dress up and forget the stress of a long day at work after a nice hot bath.

It was 3 weeks ago but I wasn't in full girl mode, only 1/2 dressed. Halloween was the last time I went out fully dressed at it felt natural and meant to be. Just not full time.

Hon, old Carol Ann dresses everyday all the way. If I don't dress my wife will ask why, what's wrong.

My last one is never ending! I dress every day! I don't see an end in sight and hope it stays that way! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sure..... Just rub it in! Like I can remember that far back any more?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i was fully dressed last night, although i really wasnt supposed to bedoing it at the place i am "vacationing" at. lmfao! i got some new liquid eyeliner ijust had to try tho. XD

I'm dressed right now as I have been since I woke up. This is the first time I've dressed fully all day with my partner at home too! I was a little self conscious about it at first. But I was sitting in the living room doing some reading and paused to think about what I was wearing and the situation in more general and how very happy I felt and feel. And to be with my partner too. Now I can get along with other things that interest me.

Do you mean fully dressed? Partially dressed? Underdressed?

If underdressed, then that is 24/7 for me. As for the rest, it's usually only Halloween for the full measure and partially dressed from time to time.

I don't remember the last time but I do remember the one before that tho, I was playing mothers and fathers and I fell over pregnant.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 02-02-2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Firt part of sentence missed
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm dressed enfemme right now. I'm wearing a blonde wig, lipstick, a black lace half slip, bra lace bra, and black lace robe.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sure..... Just rub it in! Like I can remember that far back any more?
    I similarly can't remember, well over six weeks ago. I only dress fully about two or three times a month if I am lucky, but have not had the chance for various reasons.
    Christine.
    Happiness is not doing the things one likes to do, but liking the things one has to do.

Wow..thanks for shating everyone. I ended up fully dressed. Make up, wig, nylons, dress, heels, panties, and bra. Cleaning the house and acting like a house wife is wonderful. Waiting for my wife to get home now.

Just last night. I went to see a great play at the Berkeley Rep Theater, "The Wild Bride" with two female friends of mine. Dinner and wine before, a great play and good conversation driving back home, what more could I ask for? A change for me, I wore a new pair of women's wool tweed slacks from Banana Republic, with a black tuxedo blouse, black patent leather lace up chunky heels and a cropped black leather jacket. Another fantastic evening out in the real world with real people!

It was a long 3 weeks ago.I enjoyed every minute of it

Banned Read only
    About four years ago I put on a suit and tie for about five minutes to see what it felt like.

After becoming nauseated by my image I quickly removed the offending clothing.

Julia

Platinum Member
    I am dressed nearly 24/7, so its pretty much an ongoing experience for me

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Finished brushing my hair about fifteen minutes ago, completing the really quick process I often follow after arriving home from working the graveyard shift. Eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, panties, pantyhose, pantygirdle, bra and forms, slip, skirt, top, sandals, necklace, bracelets, rings... and, baby, I'm back!

I always immensely enjoy CD'ing everytime I do it, which is frequently. I only log on to this site en femme; for me, to do otherwise would be the equivalent of a male visiting the ladies room.
    Last edited by RebeccaLynne; 12-28-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Underdressed 24/7. Toenails painted 24/7. Women's sleepwear every night (got new pink camo pajamas for Christmas!). I wear a skirt every morning when I am enjoying my coffee and preparing for the day, and lounge around the house every night in yoga pants or capris. Shaved my legs today (usually every 2 or 3 days). It makes me feel complete, and if I can't dress for a few days, I get irritable. Does that answer your question?
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Ages ago .. more than a year (if you exclude slipping on a pair of panties) .. but I have a nice ( I hope!) dress, tights ( "pantyhose" to the American girls!) , bra (46d, choice is a bit limited but this one looks sweet and lacy ) and lace-panelled briefs on order .. wish me luck, ladies

Gold Member
    I dress pretty much every day, right after I get home from work. I'm finding it's an effective method for me to relax and unwind.....plus it feels so good!

Last time fully dressed was monday. SO and i went to the local mall for some after christmas shopping where i bought a few things, and after shoppimg went to dinner. Usualy i underdress all the time, fully dress about once or twice a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    I dress pretty much every day, right after I get home from work. I'm finding it's an effective method for me to relax and unwind.....plus it feels so good!
    Being dressed enfemme is so relaxing, it's truly a blessing to have this lifestyle.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I guess it was halloween for me. Don't get the chance to do it much...
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I crossdress almost every day. I am crossdressed from the skin out as I write this, and have been all day!! Being a widower and living alone I can crossdress whenever I feel like it. And as I said, that is almost every day! I will be going out to dinner crossdressed!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!