Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When was your last crossdressing experience?

The first thing I do in the morning is take off my nightie and get into my comfy clothes, As Karanne said, it's chilly down here in FLA this AM, so jeans, red turtle neck, warm jeans (yes, Karren, JEANS!) and lavender hoodie. Letting the coffee work so i can get up the body heat for my femme workout, before i have to face the drab workday. Karanne, I'm jealous -- maybe someday I'll get it together to go to my office en femme.
    Last edited by Claire Cook; 12-29-2011 at 06:59 AM. Reason: made a typo -- "from" rather than "for" Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by sammysaenz View Post
    Hi ladies,

So when was the last time you crossdressed? How much did you enjoy it? I am currently dressing right now as I post this. Hope to hear from all of you.
    You have to define "crossdressed".

I'm wearing a bra and boobs and my housedress right now. My wife (doesn't know) is out.

She was out of town for a couple weeks recently and I got "dressed" and went out several times. Actually, I got dressed mostly in my vehicle in a parking lot. I had a great time but it's such a letdown when it's over.

She will be going out of town again in a few weeks and I find myself already planning what I'll wear and where I will go.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I can dress whenever I like. My wife told me she noticed that she can tell when I need to get dressed. According to her I get grumpy and pout. I never knew it. After I get all dressed I become a nice person. So she would like to see me dress as often as I need too because she loves the result. (Happier me) That being said I think I will dress for dinner tonight. Blue dress stockings and 4 inch black sling backs.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

I'm dressed right now, bra, panties, cute fleece pajamas, and wig. I love it!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Welll, right now, i am in my preferred proper secretary guise - panty hose, low patent heels, black skirt and white blouse with darts, and hair down. Makes my day!!!

Well I just got my nightgown off, and put on guys stuff, for the first time in days. I need to make a run to the dump, and a couple of other dirty jobs, and while I prefer womens work, so I don't need to change, I just don't have a skirt that is appropriate for the dump. Oh, I guess I should remove the nail polish too.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sure..... Just rub it in! Like I can remember that far back any more?
    Don't you wear the same hockey clothing a woman would wear? So you are crossdressed every time you play hockey if that is true, wouldn't it? I know, not the same.....

I am now and have been a good bit this week. Took time off from work, so there are activities for both parts of me.

Last night I was fully dressed but I had to put on my guy clothes when I woke up this morning. But at least I'm still underdressed.
    ~~Melissa~~

Dress full in Salt Lake In October, when out to dinner with another girl from this site had a great time. Thank again Cami

It is on going right now and I love it.

Wink

My last time dressed was a couple of weeks ago. I can't dress where i live, but i am seeing an older man, im 23 and he is 59. I have all my clothing at his house and i see him every couple of weeks. We have a close relation inside and outside the bedroom. He is quite wealthy and takes me out ti dinner or shopping all the time. I am quite passable, no one would know im actually a boy. The only time i get bad looks is when im intimate with him in public as he is a lot older than me. But there is a lot of good things to having an older man as they are really expierienced in knowing how to pleasure a girl in many ways, they usually last longer dufing sex aswell. also older men arent into to just routh sex. Most men who go for tgirls are in just for quick harcore sex but this guy is different. Apart from when we do bondage, he makes slow and passionate love to me which makes me feel loved and accepted as a woman. He loves me for who i am.
    So girls, get your selves an older sugar daddy and you will have a lot of fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Leigh View Post
    currently I am wearing a Disney Princess Belle dress hey we all have our fantasies and tonight I wanted to be a princess OK
    I love to be a princess too Emma!

Aloha Jayne

yesterday, all day, but it was the first time in a while. shaved my legs in the morning and put on pantyhose, black dress, wig, makeup, high heel boots. walked around outside in my yard for awhile, it felt so great feeling the wind blow through my hair.

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Well I still have no clothes since my financial aid for school isn't in yet, but I'm sitting here in light makeup and my finger and toenails painted. Best I can do right now, but I find myself really sad that I can't do more than that. I need to find a part time job in addition to going to school full-time....
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

Right now! One of my sexy-secretary get ups. Sheer nude thigh highs, red satin low rise bikini panties, very tight black Lycra tube skirt, black Maidenform padded push up bra, slinky stretch cami and sweater-blouse. Sans pumps, DD forms, wig and makeup. I have to do this, some work, then scat! Yesterday I had some errands, so nude thigh highs, black satin panties, black slip shorts to give the extra satin on satin, and satin camisole under my sweater. I looked "manny" but probably smelled a bit "girly." But was loving that too!

Considering the fact that I am underdressed every day, is there such a thing as "last" crossdressing experience for me? LOL
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I went out last week just for a morning walk and a bit of shopping in the mall. It was a dress down day jeans and a nice blouse with flats. But I had a great time even bought some inexpensive jewelry. Seemed to pass with no problem or at least no one cared. Either way it was great and I hope to get out again on a regular basis. what great harmless fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Um like...now? and every night afterwork actually...well, lately anyways..past 3 weeks I guess..kinda sorta, yes, no, maybe.. yea, just kidding.. i'm out pretty mucho grande lately, well no, more like mucho petite than grande..cept oooh this winter sure seems to be adding the L.B's. ...a few anyways. hard to stay active cause i Dont wnna join a health club....trrravel all the way there..get all hot..go out into the cold and trrravel all the way back home. god, im tired just thinking of it! *now wheres that last cadbury creme egg, dammit...*

Last Night! It was my 2nd time out as Jamie. I stated this in another thread but I'm still on a high from it!
    Can't wait for the next time, want to do it again, today, right now!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Let me just check the mirror.

last thursday but will be again tomorrow

Last night Sammy, had on my new red minidress. Euphoria to explain it best..

i have been enjoying the day in a long black dress, wearing full makeup. My SO and i are watching a movie tonight.

Sitting here fully dressed with my SO. Both enjoying a glass of wine

Friday night. Had a fabulous Time. Went to the Dallas Museum of art for a Diva Contest. I went with my wife, daughter and future son-in-law. Then met two girls from my local group. Tried out a new blond wig and had taken up the hem on a black lace dress to make it a mini. My wife thought I looked a little trampy, but the contest specifically wanted Madonna and Lady Gaga lookalikes. Several women there(GG's) gave me nice encouraging comments. In the end tge Museum was over crowded to the point where the security guards would not let anyone enter until enough people came out. We ended up going to a restaurant and the 6 of us talked for hours. We had a really great time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]