Thread: undecided

undecided

Here i sit trying to figure out if i want to dress. usually i wouldve by now for some reason i feel lazy its been forever since i have. if i do i will get to spend the next day dressed o i dont know what to do feel like its just alot of work guess i need motivation or somethimng. any advice??

Do it! If you have the whole day tomorrow and don't, I'll be you'll wish you did later.

come on now:: get up and put them panties on, you will be happy you did
    Forever in Lace

fell like ive got to do the whole thing shave makeup etc lol likehour an half of work

I usually feel the same way if I have been working hard the few days before or if I have been gaining weight. When I start gaining weight I don't feel like doing anything except sit on the couch, watch tv and eat chocolate chip cookies Mmmmmmmm. I'm below 190 now so I would dress if I could. Try it in the morning after a good nights rest.

If I can pry my ass off the couch, get my gear together and head for the ice rink for a 10:30pm game you can walk your fanny to the bedroom and put on a dress! Loll
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Joan, u need to put things into proper perspective! Take ME for example. I stopped thinking, "Guess I'll throw on some nylons, bra and forms tonite", over 2 years ago. Here's how I prepare for a dressing session now:

2+ weeks in advice I start assembling gear and outfits. Usually requires several trips to my fem storage room and one or more trips to store(s).
    I often have to repair, sew, or color something so it will work.

I must wait until I have an entire day and nite alone. Then, it often takes 1 to 2 hours staging my shoot.

Getting all my gear out that I will or MAY need takes another 1 to 2 hours.

Putting on my foundations, corsets, suits, etc. takes 1/2 to 1 hour. Then, I generally spend 2 to 5 hours trying on and wearing various outfits.

When I finish, unstaging my set and packing all my fem gear away takes close to 2 hours! I'm usually so exhausted after a session, (GOOD exhaustion!), that I do that the next day!

Compare THAT to your 1 1/2 hour prep time and u should feel GREAT!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-28-2011 at 09:34 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Joan21 View Post
    Here i sit trying to figure out if i want to dress. usually i wouldve by now for some reason i feel lazy its been forever since i have. if i do i will get to spend the next day dressed o i dont know what to do feel like its just alot of work guess i need motivation or somethimng. any advice??
    Motivation for what? Pour a nice glass of wine and relax. Is there some rule about wearing women's clothes every chance you get? Why the angst?
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

just love being fully dressed an just tired but all i have left now is makeup so its ok now

Aspiring Member
    Been having the same feelings this week. Just been so busy....get up, go to work, get home, take care of dogs, start a fire in the fireplace, cook dinner, cleanup. By the time I'm done, it's going on 7 and I just want to crash. Sad part is I'll think about what I want to wear on the drive home, will even shave with the electric to save some time. Even pulled out the clothes last night, but after cleaning up the kitchen I made the mistake of sitting down on the couch and fell asleep.

Another issue I'm facing with the colder weather is the fireplace. Don't want to wear a wig while I'm working the fire, to much intense heat when I open the doors, not good for synthetic hair.

its your choice...if it were mine, you'd already be shaving off those nasty whiskers!

It's all a choice, dress is mandatory for society, womens clothing is optional, your pick, if you don't feel like the bother, then why bother.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.