Hello, I am partially new to crossdressing, but I definitely have another side that I like to express sometimes. Having lived decades without ever experiencing what women do, I'm somewhat left in the dark. So I want to get a feminine hairstyle with hair that is medium/medium-long. I'm not out, nor do I want to go in public dressed like a girl, or even try to pass, so how/what do I tell the hairstylist so I don't weird them out?

I don't know if it's best to have an idea to tell the stylist or if I should say "just do what would look good on me if I were a girl." Obviously I can't just say that, so how would I get that hairstyle without drawing attention by saying I want a girl's haircut?

Also, I'm planning on going to someplace like Supercuts, and not a salon that's all women. I don't even know if it's possible to get your hair cut in a feminine way, so that it looks feminine even right after taking a shower.

Sorry this is so long. Basically I'm asking how do I tell the hairstylist I want an obvious female haircut without embarrassing myself when asking?