Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My inspiration to dress like is Kim Kardashian. Who's yours?

I love the style of Julie Chen.

To dress like Marilyn Monroe. I look so much like her. Well we both are/were blondes, and in How to Marry a Millionaire Marilyn wore glasses.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by steffanie View Post
    Maggie Q from the show Nikita. She looks damn good wearing a causal outfit and an evening gown with high heels!

Steffi
    sorry, have to go with the original, la femme Nikita, Peta Wilson. If i could look like her, I'd spend all my time dressed and looking at myself in the mirror.

This is a topic that comes up every few months on the forum... My vote is for Natalie Morales from the Today Show. Gorgeous, classy, great dresser, simply a beautiful woman.

I think we do need female role models to model ourselves after.
    I don't go for the shallow celebs... There is too much watsed time and money on them! Forgot the consumerist culture.
    I look to more than flashy clothes... While the right look is attractive, in the physical way (hair and facial features for me),
    it has to be something deeper: the total look, of person and self... accomplishments, values....
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

My two friends who know about me are, I think, already fed up of me going on about Emma Stone & Emily Blunt as my ideals. I'm constantly using them as reference points when discussing what kind of look(s) I'd most like to achieve (I wish)

Aspiring Member
    None of them are celebs, but there are number of women (including Karren Hutton) that I would trade places with in a minute. There was the set of legs in Milwaukee, a 9yr old in grade school, Sarah Palen. the gal in NCIS LA, and finally that marvelous transgender type Lynn Conway.both looks and brains.

My inspirtation is way Helen Hunt dressed in the movie What Women Want. Her clothes and style is to die for in that movie.

OK, I'll show my age here....I would love to dress like Mary Tyler Moore as she looked in the Mary Tyler Moore show in the 70s. Great dresses!!

I'm with you i love kim's makeup and long eyelashes.

Just to be a Goddess, that's my hope.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud