Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time underdressed at work!

I AM fully under dressed 24/7 and have my own 36bs ,also wear clear shiny nail polish on my fingers, not a soul has ever metioned it so why care, they are your clothes not a womans,

HUGS
    J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Quote Originally Posted by nicolecdgal View Post
    You all may get jealous when I say this but I can get away with wearing a bra with my full C cup breast forms at work and nobody can tell. It helps that I am wearing a bullet proof vest everyday though! Just hope I don't actually get shot....but if I did maybe the breast forms would give me an extra layer of protection!
    Omg Nicole its so good to hear i'm not the only one.. I have done it a couple times and thats my biggest fear is that i get hurt on the job

i often underdress but it makes me want to fully dress at work. i used to get paranoid but dont worry anymore

I used to under dress in a bra stockings and panties under my mechanics uniform.did it for years love every minute of it and in that feild of work they dont mess around if they see something not right .i told myself if they find out so what .i was great at my job

Congrats Kathleen, When I was a teenager I under dressed without a bra, usually panties and pantyhose on the weekends. It made me feel so feminine and of course I love then feeling. I dress any day my SO is away all day when possible. It only makes me want to do it all the time. Happy New Year!

Kasia

Wore tights and panties today to work, Felt awesome

Normally I underdress at work. Today is the exception. Just didn't feel like it. When I do, it help keep my anxiety down and more focused on the job at hand. As far as bra straps-I am lucky to work in a room all by my lonesome.