Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are CDs ok with men acting chivalrous and treating them like ladies?

Yes..yes...and yesss

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've had this kinda thing happen a few times. I couple of times I specifically remember was when a youngish guy held the door open for me and my wife when we were entering a restaurant, he looked at us, smiled, and said "after you ladies" (I have no idea if he read me or not .... presumably not). Another time when we were leaving a restaurant the waiter/coat clerk guy helped me by holding my coat open as I slipped into it.

I must admit I do find times like this quite nice, even a little bit (dare I say) thrilling .. so that's the long answer of "yes" to your question.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I love it even more when he treats me like a woman.

Yes this is always nice when it happens.

Well, it sure beats the usual person in front lets the door swing in my face and race for first spot in line.
    Chickie

It's nice to know there are gentlemen left in the world who are courteous.
    The thing is most are not doing it for anything other than to be polite. Ok occasionally I have known some who will do it to get a better look at a pretty lady.

When it happens to me I just enjoy the moment smile and say thank you
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Junior Member Sophiewouldbenice's Avatar
    Sure would be nice
    Studying nature (since 8 years) but still figuring myself out (since 18 years ^^ - should have started earlier)

Korean music is cool and girly: Orange Caramel, Girls Generation, Kara

I'd probably challenge the guy to an arm-wrestle. The loser buys the dinner.

Second thought: I don't think I'd mind a bit of chivalry as long as he doesn't call me "sweet thang".

I would absolutely enjoy it......it is thrilling!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Yes, Yes, eh...whatever and absolutely

First, holding the door is always a courtesy no matter what gender you do it for (and on the flip side saying "thank you" is a courtesy for the person passing through the door). Next, yes, a man carrying my bags is a sweet gesture. Just like holding my chair, picking up something I drop. you can call me whatever you like I have heard it all before. Sir and Ma'am is polite but not required for me And Honey, compliments are ALWAYS welcome. That is why I take so much time getting ready.
    Lori has said it all for me (yet again, I think). I'll never forget the first time it happened to me. I was staying in the University of Georgia's Graduate Center and decided to dress for breakfast after several days of conferences. This gentleman with a charming Georgia accent (and, I have to admit, captivating gray eyes) said "Good Morning ma'am" and held the door for me. I crossed some sort of threshhold in my own self-acceptance that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I feel a certain warmth when a man treats me like a woman. Makes me feel more special and fem

Elana

Aspiring Member
    Are you kidding? Yes, yes YES! Affirmation.

I think it would be wonderful! What is not to like about it?

I would agree thrilling is a could description. I love the chivalry from men when I am out dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

kc but travel alot for work to NE mostly but also west coast
    I think that is awesome to be treated that way. Makes me feel even more like the girl I am presenting to be if someone treats me how I see GGs be treated.

Nope...I like to switch off with my GF actually. Some days I have her treat me in a "chivalrous" manner, other times I take that role. What is fun is when I am in fem/androgynous mode when I do it. LOL.

But I prefer that men do not treat me like they are on a date with me. No thank you. I will take care of myself. Just be polite to me, and respect me, that is all I require.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.