Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are u comin...in as a Girl or (yech) Boy? How u gna Be at the strike of 2012 bae?

I WITH YOU ON THIS ANNA. your a babe forsure . I'm join you on that planet

Drab and totally at work for 11 hours ... but double time and a half is nice :-) one night at work paid for most of christmas
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Yep, at the stroke of midnight, I was looking my best.

Felt good.

I am writing this on new years day and not new years eve, but I rang in the new year totally enfemme. I went to Gigi Cabaret bar in Detroit, then
    to the Rainbow Room also in Detroit and had a great time at both.I had on a lbd mini dress with silver trim and matching earrings.Ate far too many
    meatballs at the Rainbow Room and had to hurry home.But good news, I was home in time to watch the ball come down in NY, see Lady Gaga
    and try to understand what the hell Dick Clark was talking about.....lol. Happy 2012 dana

I spent the first moments of 2012 at home with my wife. I'd decided to bring in the new year in style, so put on a black sleeveless sequin party dress (well above the knee) and everything that goes with it (stockings, heels, earrings, a touch of makeup).

We opened a bottle of champagne at midnight and danced in the living room as an old Frank Sinatra song played on the television.

Note: All day today, we've been finding sequins from the dress spread all over the living room floor and couch. I have a feeling that we'll be finding them for a good long time.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I went to the Chicagoland TGirls party at Club Krave in Blue Island, IL. Got my nails, hair and makeup done with my regular beauty crew down here before driving up (2-1/2 hours or so). Looked pretty good and got a lot of compliments on my nails, tattoos and earrings. (Somehow, nobody noticed or commented on my Christian Louboutins ... sniff!) Met a few nice people that I would like to keep in contact with later, but conversation was difficult due to the loudness of the music in the small club. Unfortunately, the noise drove away a lot of the dozen or so girls who showed up before midnight -- I checked out myself about 11:15 PM (and had a dull roar in my ears the rest of the night). So I spent the moment of New Year's in the car on I-57 driving home, but totally dressed to the nines and looking good, if I do say so myself. I actually count it as a pretty successful outing even though it wound up being shorter than planned. I was wide awake when I got home and stayed up and dressed, albeit alone, until almost 5:00 AM.

- Diane

i came to 2012 in girl mode
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

2012 in full female attire and makup.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    I Came into 2012 as a woman!

Hugs
    Trisha