Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ever been kissed by a man ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ever been kissed by a man ?

first of all happy new year girls
    well,i'm not really sure if thus has been posted by other girls in this forum but just out of my curiosity,how many of you cd's who have ever been kissed by a man or by a male friend ?
    for me,i always have the fantasy to be a pretty lady in a black dress,black bra,black hose have a candle light dinner with a man,a gentlemen of course and being treated as a lady.finally,when it's time to go home a long goodnight kiss from my man will close the date well,i haven't done it yet.have you done it girls ?

No, but I have had attention of other sorts from a few guys, and I didn't like it at all. If I were ever to enjoy attention from a guy, he'd have to go about it a lot different than those guys did.

Nope.. And no plans to do that. Although, when I go outside, I don't mind when a guy stares for a while. Even if it is through my car window. To look attractive to a guy while en femme is cool, but that's as far as that goes for me!

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Banned Read only
    I've been in a relationship with two of them and slept with a few more.

They all suck.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post

They all suck.

Julia
    hiii there Julia
    how come they all suck?what did they do anyway?they're not romantic or what ?

Yes I've been kissed by a few guys...some are better kisser than others

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    Yes I've been kissed by a few guys...some are better kisser than others
    hiii there Barbara
    how were the kisses?i mean how did they feel?hehe i'm really curious how it feels,barbara

Hi Septifani,

The men no matter how badly you wish for them to be like men who have a relationship with GG's are nothing more than users.
    I learned early on to use them for sex and take whatever else I could get from them.

In the end the men that are interested in a trans woman are looking for nothing more than sex.

I'm sure there are exceptions to this but I'm not self abasing enough to find that 0.000001 out of the male population that represents an exception to the rule.

Don't get me wrong the sex was decent I just couldn't deal with the lack of emotional connection or support that I needed.

My advice is use and leave you'll be light years ahead for it.

Julia
    hiii Julia,yeah i would really agree with you. i believe that most men only want sex from cd's or tg's.i'm also really aware that they just wanna have sex,nothing more than that.only a few of them that really love us and have deeply feeling about us.don't you think so ? did the men just leave you like that after they had what they want(sex,of course ;p)?
    i'm just curious about the kiss,the treat,the way they touch us,that's all thanks so much for the opinion,Julia
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-02-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by septifani View Post
    hiii there Barbara
    how were the kisses?i mean how did they feel?hehe i'm really curious how it feels,barbara
    It's hard to describe the feeling, but when both parts are into it the experience is mind blowing

They all suck.

Julia
    There’s a good [and naughty] joke there but I will let someone else crack it!

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I was thinking along the same line but I decided not to go there.
    Babs

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Yes, many times. My S.O. and I had a pretty steamy and passionate one last night as a way to ring in the new year. Sadly, he doesnt like that I crossdress, so I cant do it around him. Too bad because it would make those makeout sessions even hotter......
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaM1985 View Post
    Yes, many times. My S.O... Sadly, he doesnt like that I crossdress, so I cant do it around him..
    geez, a gurl can't catch a break around here. I hope he at least likes good music...

Ha ha! Why is that so funny!!!

Yeah, I've kissed a guy before, but since it was the first time, I didn't know how to react. What started out as a scary (to me) peck on the lips evolved into a slow, gentle makeout session that had my head spinning and me wondering for weeks why I liked it so much. I learned a lot from that first kiss, but most of all that it was perfectly natural and I would definitely do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gianna View Post
    Ha ha! Why is that so funny!!!

Yeah, I've kissed a guy before, but since it was the first time, I didn't know how to react. What started out as a scary (to me) peck on the lips evolved into a slow, gentle makeout session that had my head spinning and me wondering for weeks why I liked it so much. I learned a lot from that first kiss, but most of all that it was perfectly natural and I would definitely do it again.
    Hiii there,Gianna...wow i think you had so much fun there so,did the kiss go along the way?hehe i mean,did you guys make out as a sleep together after that?

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Yes I've kissed a man,yes it went much further,yes it was amazing and yes he let me down!

You all are conspiring to get me kicked off this forum. I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole. Proverbial pole that is. I think. :-\ And no, never been kissed by a guy.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    lmao............
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Hi Septifani,

The men no matter how badly you wish for them to be like men who have a relationship with GG's are nothing more than users.
    I learned early on to use them for sex and take whatever else I could get from them.

In the end the men that are interested in a trans woman are looking for nothing more than sex.

I'm sure there are exceptions to this but I'm not self abasing enough to find that 0.000001 out of the male population that represents an exception to the rule.

Don't get me wrong the sex was decent I just couldn't deal with the lack of emotional connection or support that I needed.

My advice is use and leave you'll be light years ahead for it.

Julia

Banned Read only
    Hi,

Yes the first man I had a relationship with did the age old line of " I need space" Within a week he had taken his belongings from my apartment while I was at work.

The second guy pretty much mirrored the first even though he promised otherwise.

Everyone, don't get me wrong sex with men is an incredible experience for the most part just don't expect anything further and you'll be fine.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by septifani View Post
    hiii Julia,yeah i would really agree with you. i believe that most men only want sex from cd's or tg's.i'm also really aware that they just wanna have sex,nothing more than that.only a few of them that really love us and have deeply feeling about us.don't you think so ? did the men just leave you like that after they had what they want(sex,of course ;p)?
    i'm just curious about the kiss,the treat,the way they touch us,that's all thanks so much for the opinion,Julia

Hi,

Everyone, don't get me wrong sex with men is an incredible experience for the most part just don't expect anything further and you'll be fine.

Julia
    I have had a moderate amount of experience with the genre, and agree almost totally with Julia.

I think, however, that her advice to "use and leave" can be misconstrued. In the past I've had sex with men with whom I continue to have friendly relationships. Some of these relationships are sexual and some not, but none are based on any illusions that there is a "We" in the now or the future. That might be considered "using" by some people, but since it's a "eyes wide open" quid pro quo I think it's a perfectly legitimate and normal thing.

I think that the kind of men who are interested in transgenders tend to not be emotionally secure themselves, and that really prevents them from opening up and engaging in enriching, comprehensive inter-personal relationships. So, my advice to the OP is this: Do not expect the guys you kiss to be Prince Charming, because they aren't, and they can't change you into a Fairy Princess with true love's kiss.

I'm sure there are atypical men out there, but it seems to me that the chances of a gay man finding an emotionally supportive and satisfying relationship with another gay man are significantly greater than a male-oriented TG's finding a similar relationship with a Man, irrespective of his sexual orientation. There are older threads on this point, btw.

I also want to point out that the comment "sex with men is an incredible experience for the most part" is very true, but that "for the most part" statistically means merely more than half the time. It ain't always and every, trust me. Besides which, to continue with the Prince Charming and Fairy Princess analogy, like most American men most of the Admirers tend to look more like Shrek than Charming, and some of them even smell like I would image the big green guy does.

Happy New Year to You All.

Julia, you must be lovely. To get a man (let alone 2) to commit to a move in relationship meant a much bigger committment based also on romance. Im sure the pressure of being in a trans relationship was just too overwhelming. You have been dealing with it probably all of your life, and he mustve panicked? Ill bet if you texted something simple like "miss you" you would find that his feelings for you were deeper. I hope soon that we will be as commonly accepted as boyz

(ftm)
    Hi,

Yes the first man I had a relationship with did the age old line of " I need space" Within a week he had taken his belongings from my apartment while I was at work.

The second guy pretty much mirrored the first even though he promised otherwise.

Julia

Banned Read only
    Thank you for kind words sweetheart. :O)

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Mark/Rebecca View Post
    Julia, you must be lovely. To get a man (let alone 2) to commit to a move in relationship meant a much bigger committment based also on romance. Im sure the pressure of being in a trans relationship was just too overwhelming. You have been dealing with it probably all of your life, and he mustve panicked? Ill bet if you texted something simple like "miss you" you would find that his feelings for you were deeper. I hope soon that we will be as commonly accepted as boyz

(ftm)

Banned Read only
    I was waiting for that Suzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

No - can't say I have. Though I CD and wish I was born 100% woman, I have no attraction to men whatsoever. Right now, I just need to find a girlfriend that would be understanding/accepting of my CD, then I'd be a giddy girl

Yes why back when I was much younger at a Christmas party and a little feely feely also but nothing ever happen.