Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 102

Thread: ever been kissed by a man ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member septifani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34

    ever been kissed by a man ?

    first of all happy new year girls
    well,i'm not really sure if thus has been posted by other girls in this forum but just out of my curiosity,how many of you cd's who have ever been kissed by a man or by a male friend ?
    for me,i always have the fantasy to be a pretty lady in a black dress,black bra,black hose have a candle light dinner with a man,a gentlemen of course and being treated as a lady.finally,when it's time to go home a long goodnight kiss from my man will close the date well,i haven't done it yet.have you done it girls ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Foxglove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,879
    No, but I have had attention of other sorts from a few guys, and I didn't like it at all. If I were ever to enjoy attention from a guy, he'd have to go about it a lot different than those guys did.

  3. #3
    Banned Read only
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,670
    I've been in a relationship with two of them and slept with a few more.

    They all suck.


    Julia

  4. #4
    Junior Member septifani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    I've been in a relationship with two of them and slept with a few more.

    They all suck.


    Julia
    hiii there Julia
    how come they all suck?what did they do anyway?they're not romantic or what ?

  5. #5
    Silver Member Barbara Dugan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,428
    Yes I've been kissed by a few guys...some are better kisser than others

  6. #6
    Banned Read only
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,670
    Hi Septifani,

    The men no matter how badly you wish for them to be like men who have a relationship with GG's are nothing more than users.
    I learned early on to use them for sex and take whatever else I could get from them.

    In the end the men that are interested in a trans woman are looking for nothing more than sex.

    I'm sure there are exceptions to this but I'm not self abasing enough to find that 0.000001 out of the male population that represents an exception to the rule.

    Don't get me wrong the sex was decent I just couldn't deal with the lack of emotional connection or support that I needed.

    My advice is use and leave you'll be light years ahead for it.


    Julia

  7. #7
    Life is for having fun. suzy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hampshire, U.K.
    Posts
    5,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    I've been in a relationship with two of them and slept with a few more.

    They all suck.


    Julia
    There’s a good [and naughty] joke there but I will let someone else crack it!

  8. #8
    Banned Read only
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,670
    I was waiting for that Suzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Barbra P's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lemon Grove, CA
    Posts
    1,370
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    There’s a good [and naughty] joke there but I will let someone else crack it!
    I was thinking along the same line but I decided not to go there.
    Babs

  10. #10
    Junior Member septifani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    Yes I've been kissed by a few guys...some are better kisser than others
    hiii there Barbara
    how were the kisses?i mean how did they feel?hehe i'm really curious how it feels,barbara

    Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Hi Septifani,

    The men no matter how badly you wish for them to be like men who have a relationship with GG's are nothing more than users.
    I learned early on to use them for sex and take whatever else I could get from them.

    In the end the men that are interested in a trans woman are looking for nothing more than sex.

    I'm sure there are exceptions to this but I'm not self abasing enough to find that 0.000001 out of the male population that represents an exception to the rule.

    Don't get me wrong the sex was decent I just couldn't deal with the lack of emotional connection or support that I needed.

    My advice is use and leave you'll be light years ahead for it.


    Julia
    hiii Julia,yeah i would really agree with you. i believe that most men only want sex from cd's or tg's.i'm also really aware that they just wanna have sex,nothing more than that.only a few of them that really love us and have deeply feeling about us.don't you think so ? did the men just leave you like that after they had what they want(sex,of course ;p)?
    i'm just curious about the kiss,the treat,the way they touch us,that's all thanks so much for the opinion,Julia
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-02-2012 at 03:23 PM.

  11. #11
    a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    176
    Yes, many times. My S.O. and I had a pretty steamy and passionate one last night as a way to ring in the new year. Sadly, he doesnt like that I crossdress, so I cant do it around him. Too bad because it would make those makeout sessions even hotter......
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

    I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

  12. #12
    Silver Member Barbara Dugan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,428
    Quote Originally Posted by septifani View Post
    hiii there Barbara
    how were the kisses?i mean how did they feel?hehe i'm really curious how it feels,barbara
    It's hard to describe the feeling, but when both parts are into it the experience is mind blowing

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    There’s a good [and naughty] joke there but I will let someone else crack it!
    Ha ha! Why is that so funny!!!

    Yeah, I've kissed a guy before, but since it was the first time, I didn't know how to react. What started out as a scary (to me) peck on the lips evolved into a slow, gentle makeout session that had my head spinning and me wondering for weeks why I liked it so much. I learned a lot from that first kiss, but most of all that it was perfectly natural and I would definitely do it again.

  14. #14
    Junior Member septifani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    It's hard to describe the feeling, but when both parts are into it the experience is mind blowing
    mind blowing? hehehe i'm sure it is just by looking your avatar photo,i'm sure boys will be totally crazy about you.you look very pretty,Barbara
    i have seen most of your pics.and the boobs are awesome,i really rally really wish i had one just like yours.those girls are pretty,Barbara
    how did you get it anyway?i envy you so much

  15. #15
    Banned Read only
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,670
    Hi,

    Yes the first man I had a relationship with did the age old line of " I need space" Within a week he had taken his belongings from my apartment while I was at work.

    The second guy pretty much mirrored the first even though he promised otherwise.

    Everyone, don't get me wrong sex with men is an incredible experience for the most part just don't expect anything further and you'll be fine.


    Julia


    Quote Originally Posted by septifani View Post
    hiii Julia,yeah i would really agree with you. i believe that most men only want sex from cd's or tg's.i'm also really aware that they just wanna have sex,nothing more than that.only a few of them that really love us and have deeply feeling about us.don't you think so ? did the men just leave you like that after they had what they want(sex,of course ;p)?
    i'm just curious about the kiss,the treat,the way they touch us,that's all thanks so much for the opinion,Julia

  16. #16
    Junior Member septifani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianna View Post
    Ha ha! Why is that so funny!!!

    Yeah, I've kissed a guy before, but since it was the first time, I didn't know how to react. What started out as a scary (to me) peck on the lips evolved into a slow, gentle makeout session that had my head spinning and me wondering for weeks why I liked it so much. I learned a lot from that first kiss, but most of all that it was perfectly natural and I would definitely do it again.
    Hiii there,Gianna...wow i think you had so much fun there so,did the kiss go along the way?hehe i mean,did you guys make out as a sleep together after that?

  17. #17
    Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,249
    Yes I've kissed a man,yes it went much further,yes it was amazing and yes he let me down!

  18. #18
    Member Mrs Roads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    163
    No - can't say I have. Though I CD and wish I was born 100% woman, I have no attraction to men whatsoever. Right now, I just need to find a girlfriend that would be understanding/accepting of my CD, then I'd be a giddy girl

  19. #19
    Aspiring Member Carol A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Southeast Missouri
    Posts
    504
    Yes why back when I was much younger at a Christmas party and a little feely feely also but nothing ever happen.

  20. #20
    Junior Member jessica.M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32
    thought about it but never did it

  21. #21
    Member Crysten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    49th State!!
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    There’s a good [and naughty] joke there but I will let someone else crack it!
    You all are conspiring to get me kicked off this forum. I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole. Proverbial pole that is. I think. :-\ And no, never been kissed by a guy.
    Crysten

    "Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

  22. #22
    Aspiring Member StarrOfDelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    retired and rootless!
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Hi,

    Everyone, don't get me wrong sex with men is an incredible experience for the most part just don't expect anything further and you'll be fine.

    Julia
    I have had a moderate amount of experience with the genre, and agree almost totally with Julia.

    I think, however, that her advice to "use and leave" can be misconstrued. In the past I've had sex with men with whom I continue to have friendly relationships. Some of these relationships are sexual and some not, but none are based on any illusions that there is a "We" in the now or the future. That might be considered "using" by some people, but since it's a "eyes wide open" quid pro quo I think it's a perfectly legitimate and normal thing.

    I think that the kind of men who are interested in transgenders tend to not be emotionally secure themselves, and that really prevents them from opening up and engaging in enriching, comprehensive inter-personal relationships. So, my advice to the OP is this: Do not expect the guys you kiss to be Prince Charming, because they aren't, and they can't change you into a Fairy Princess with true love's kiss.

    I'm sure there are atypical men out there, but it seems to me that the chances of a gay man finding an emotionally supportive and satisfying relationship with another gay man are significantly greater than a male-oriented TG's finding a similar relationship with a Man, irrespective of his sexual orientation. There are older threads on this point, btw.

    I also want to point out that the comment "sex with men is an incredible experience for the most part" is very true, but that "for the most part" statistically means merely more than half the time. It ain't always and every, trust me. Besides which, to continue with the Prince Charming and Fairy Princess analogy, like most American men most of the Admirers tend to look more like Shrek than Charming, and some of them even smell like I would image the big green guy does.

    Happy New Year to You All.

  23. #23
    Senior Member KellyJameson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,488
    If I ever meet a man who I think is not just interested in sex, is charming, gentle, gracious, considerate, wise, I will let him kiss me but only after a year long courtship chaperoned by my mother.

  24. #24
    Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northeast Tennessee
    Posts
    425
    Yes.
    20+ years ago.. and the story behind it.. well..ummmm

  25. #25
    trans punk Badtranny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    2,728
    but of course I've been kissed by a man, it is my preference after all. ;-)

    I have to concur with some of the other ladies that men (especially in my stage of transition) are pretty much only interested in sex. Which is fine for me right now but I can foresee a time when I will definitely want more.

    The sex is almost always good, I mean even bad sex is pretty good but I can't say the same for the kissing. I've kissed um, a few and most men can't kiss worth a darn in my opinion. Gay men are generally good kissers, but for some reason straight guys haven't figured out yet that if they learned to kiss well, their dates may turn out a lot more predictably. ;-) Hell, they haven't even figured out that dancing can get them to kissing a lot faster either.

    It's like I always say, I'm amazed that straight guys EVER get laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Check out these other hot web properties:
Catholic Personals | Jewish Personals | Millionaire Personals | Unsigned Artists | Crossdressing Relationship
BBW Personals | Latino Personals | Black Personals | Crossdresser Chat | Crossdressing QA
Biker Personals | CD Relationship | Crossdressing Dating | FTM Relationship | Dating | TG Relationship


The crossdressing community is one that needs to stick together and continue to be there for each other for whatever one needs.
We are always trying to improve the forum to better serve the crossdresser in all of us.

Browse Crossdressers By State