Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ever been kissed by a man ?

Nope.. And no plans to do that. Although, when I go outside, I don't mind when a guy stares for a while. Even if it is through my car window. To look attractive to a guy while en femme is cool, but that's as far as that goes for me!

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaM1985 View Post
    Yes, many times. My S.O... Sadly, he doesnt like that I crossdress, so I cant do it around him..
    geez, a gurl can't catch a break around here. I hope he at least likes good music...

Yes, a couple of times, I would say that both times were very exciting.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Let's see, my dad used to kiss my "owies" but that stopped around four or five, I believe. Oh, and my grandpa kissed me on the head once when I was around 10 - but he was drunk.

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roads View Post
    No - can't say I have. Though I CD and wish I was born 100% woman, I have no attraction to men whatsoever. Right now, I just need to find a girlfriend that would be understanding/accepting of my CD, then I'd be a giddy girl
    I agree. I just do not find men attractive.

My very first date...it was a double date with my cousin. She set it up for her boyfriends friend so he'd have someone to talk to while they made out...in the theater, in the car, etc... I was only 14 but he thought I was 17 (my cuz told him I was 17) and per her and nearly everyone else who saw me thought I was so heck...anyway...it was just a peck on the lips...but I did kiss him back...god that was a looooong time ago...

Jenn

men that are insterested in CD's or TG's aren't any different than men interested in women. CD/TG tend to look in bars,craigslist/online dating sites and others.
    You know what women find in bars? the kind of men that go to bars looking to pick up women. Is it REALLY surprising that when a CD/TG looks in the worse places
    for a man that they meet the worst men?

Yes ! A few times dancing They graBed me and kissed me out of the blue !NOT VERY NICE DEFINITELY THEY WERE NOT GENTLEMEN I
    REALLY WAS A MILD FORM OF SEXUAL ABUSE.

I'll admit it, I've kissed a few guys. It was kind of fun, because I love kissing, but it wasn't great. I can't quite put it into tangible words but the feeling I got from it has never lived up to the all encompassing awesomeness that comes from kissing women. It was like something was missing, like listening to music when the volume is turned down a bit too low to connect the melody and the lyrics. I have tried it more than once, including with other CDs or with men in guy mode. The reason for the multiple attempts is because I've also kissed women who weren't great kissers, so I figured try it out if the moment presents itself and see if it feels different, but every time it just never did it for me.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    There’s a good [and naughty] joke there but I will let someone else crack it!
    lmao............
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes ,
    several times ,but only one was good at it.

Yes i have been kissed by Men and for the most part i do enjoy it.. of course i love Men... starting to think i am mor transexual then crossdresser..

star

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    To answer the original question: Not I. A gay stranger did try to pick me up once, but I had no interest at all. The closest I've come to doing anything is that a gay guy once asked me to show him a bit of leg, and I figured, "Heck, why not?" -- but that was as far as it went, and neither of us was interested in the other. I'm not saying "No, I could never do that!", but it seems improbable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda-E View Post
    You know what women find in bars? the kind of men that go to bars looking to pick up women.
    They do find those, but they also sometimes find people like me. I have never ever picked up a woman in a bar. I don't think I've ever even asked any of them for dates, but I am not 100% sure of that.

You might well wonder why a non-drinker ever goes to bars alone, if not to pick someone up. The answer for me is people watching, and hoping for conversation.

Been kissed by a male, female, CD and transexual....maybe most exciting with the last, but as she was absolutely stunning this is probably why

Well, I have been kissed by a few male relatives like grandpas, etc. But not on the lips.

I have also been kissed by a few women who had mustaches...does that count?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Being Paige View Post
    Yes, a couple of times, I would say that both times were very exciting.
    Hiii there Paige
    hehehe how did it feel for you being kissed by a man?did it go any further ;p?

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Well, I have been kissed by a few male relatives like grandpas, etc. But not on the lips.

I have also been kissed by a few women who had mustaches...does that count?

girls with mustaches??girl,that definately counts ;p
    how did it feel kissing someone with mustaches?hehehe did it feel funny?itchy ;p?
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-02-2012 at 07:22 AM. Reason: merged - please use the multi quote button

lets go shopping
    well i kiss my son on his forehead everynight before bed and sometimes he will kiss my forehead. but no never kissed a guy. I don't really think i want to

Have I ever been kissed by a man?

No, I have not.

But, I have this ongoing fantasy that I would get a professional makeover and then go out on a date with a guy. There would be kissing and more. Much more. I'm just curious how it feels to be the woman.

But, it will never happen. First, I am married and love my wife. Anything like my fantasy would be cheating and I wouldn't do it even if there was no chance of being caught.

Second, I am not attracted to men sexually so I would have to get myself into some state of mind where I was. Dressing would get me part of the way there but I'm not sure it would get me all the way. It doesn't matter, it's not going to happen anyway.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    The sex is almost always good, I mean even bad sex is pretty good but I can't say the same for the kissing.
    Yeah, sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, and even when it's bad it's still pretty good.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

I've been kissed by a man, after all I live my life as a woman. Being kissed by a man is one reason that I have decided to live as a female.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Reni Howard
    YES many times and loved them all. The feeling of a man taking me in his arms and passionatley kissing me makes me melt. Yes each time it led to something more and I wanted it too. I love being used just a little in a ****y kinda way.

For me Kissing a man wasn't good. I hated the whiskers.

Plus I agree with Julia. If a man is interest in you it is only for sex.

As long as you keep him horny then you might be able to control him but don't expect any emotional support from him.

It is usually only about what is between his legs that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Have I ever been kissed by a man?

No, I have not.

But, I have this ongoing fantasy that I would get a professional makeover and then go out on a date with a guy. There would be kissing and more. Much more. I'm just curious how it feels to be the woman.

But, it will never happen. First, I am married and love my wife. Anything like my fantasy would be cheating and I wouldn't do it even if there was no chance of being caught.

Second, I am not attracted to men sexually so I would have to get myself into some state of mind where I was. Dressing would get me part of the way there but I'm not sure it would get me all the way. It doesn't matter, it's not going to happen anyway.
    Hiii Linda...well sadly but true i also agree with you that men always want sex and sex.that's the only thing they want.i think if they have sex with me i would be left or dump after they satisfy crawling and exploring my whole body

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna Maguire View Post
    Yes ! A few times dancing They graBed me and kissed me out of the blue !NOT VERY NICE DEFINITELY THEY WERE NOT GENTLEMEN I
    REALLY WAS A MILD FORM OF SEXUAL ABUSE.
    Hiii there Joanna...what..they were going to sexually abuse you?that was really awfull
    i'm really sorry to hear that,Joanna
    how did they were going to abuse you anyway?what did they do?
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-03-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: merged posts, mulltiposting is not allowed please use either edit or multiquote function

Quote Originally Posted by Renihoward View Post
    YES many times and loved them all. The feeling of a man taking me in his arms and passionatley kissing me makes me melt. Yes each time it led to something more and I wanted it too. I love being used just a little in a ****y kinda way.
    I'm of the same fellings as Reni, If he's good, it leads to more.
    Dani

Yes, I have kissed a man. At the time, the only fem thing on was panties. I've almost decided that if me and my girlfriend breakup, I'd like to possibly persue a relationship with a man while spending time as Leanne. I would, of course, have to tell him up front that technically I'm a male too.

Leanne