Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ever been kissed by a man ?

Quote Originally Posted by CINDYO View Post
    wow this question has generated a lot, a ton of views. Looks like people on this site are really interested on the topic "ever been kissed by a man". hmmmmm. I wonder when i read the responses if all those xdressers that say they have and would like to, or dream about it etc. identify themselves as bi-sexual. Just an innocent, relevant question from a GG. I admit i do not know much about xdressing, but i do know that a hetero man would never kiss another man, probably would not even look at this post as he would not be interested. Given the number of views, i just wonder. I know that the type of clothes one wears does not change change the sexuality of a person. That is something that does not flip back and forth.
    While some wont admit it, think most who have answered yes are at least Bi-curious . Which i'm one of . The idea of getting to dress up and take the female role is kind of appealing to me .

Untitled
    This thread has gone way off topic with side issues/observations etc being commented on, I may re-open the thread once I can pick out the off topic posts, possibly with a view to starting a new thread based on them.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another