I got this great pair of 5 1/2 wedge heels the other day and have fallen in love with them. I cannot walk in them enough. I was driving tonight and just decided to pull in to a restaurant parking lot and get them out of the trunk and put them on. I had on just a hooded sweat shirt and jeans nothing to male or female so I looked over at a garbage can that was about a hundred feet away so I walked over and threw away a water bottle walked back and got in the car. I decided that was fun and no big deal so I drove over to a large strip mall and walked up and down some empty store fronts. A few cars came by and slowed down but I have the hood over my head so they were not to sure what was going on and I was was rocking the heels so I was moving pretty fast. I had a great time and love a challenge to see how far I will go. I got the shoes at Shoe Carnival for $10. I could not have spent that better. I don't know what my next challenge should be, in a skirt, leggins or more public areas. Maybe I need to video it.
Thanks for giving me a place to share.
Cindy