Thread: First time out en femme with a tiny twist

First time out en femme with a tiny twist

Hello everyone,
    I am currently on springbreak and after work today I found out that my parents will be out of town until morning and my sister is with her friends until...shes not even home as I'm typing(all honesty).

Tonight was my first time out without dressing as my "fetish alter ego". Basically I was the person you all are familiar with, Joanna. That's right, I went to a few places minus my sunglasses.

To begin, I did my makeup: concealer, liquid foundation, compact powder, smokey silver eyeshadow, liquid liner and pencil liner . Complete with bronzer and a nude lipstick.( I was missing my usual mascara, lip gloss, and false eyelashes but my gf does that too so I felt complete if not overdone lol). I wore a black thong and bra, then I put on a black top with velvet, glitter and lace. I wore my favorite pair of black liquid leggings(highlight of outfit). Black patented peep toe pumps with a bow and a black faux leather jacket. All of which are from Wet Seal. I went into details because I do not have a camera with me, my sister used it for the day. I apologize but I will make a thread in the picture section about my outfit soon. I will also make a thread about why I did what I did tonight because of a little on going depression.

FUN PART I drove out to old main street and found a nice place to park then walked out as Joanna for the first time. At the intersection I hear a pick up truck closing in and I continue my way(they were the first people to see me tonight). I saw the lights at the corner of my eyes slow down and this guy said " hey do you smoke marijuana? Hey come kick it with us. Why not? You're a bitch!" I didnt care what they had to say while I almost tripped in my heels, all I did was shook my head and waved as they drove away. Pretty sure their headlights made my shiny outfit get their attention. Needless to say I was glad they left me alone and I went in a full square back to my car and left. Lots of adrenaline and I wanted more. Round 1 complete.

I wasn't done yet, I stopped by a local CVS 24 hr location to go in this time. The place is well lit so I know everyone inside will see me. I parked on the side of the store and hesitated for minutes to go in. I finally did it, I saw 3 asian customers inside as I walked in, they all got a good look at my outfit and face. There were 2 young employees working, a male and female. I made my selection of Revlon lipgloss and lipstick that I've been wanting. Buy one get one half off!!!!....with a CVS card which has my name on it.... well I walked back and forth just enjoying my outfit,since the store wasn't croweded lol. I went in line at the cashier with a big man paying in front of me, too bad he missed me:P. As I paid I was struggling to get my card and money because I didn't want to expose my wallet lmao. I was done and the first words I said en femme were " thank you" and "you too" in my quiet femme voice. My very first purchase en femme. Round 2 complete.

I went home and it was a success. From 10:00 PM until 12:15 AM I was dressed. I want to do it again with a different outfit. Staying sexy and egdy. Tonight was a first: trying to pass,going to numerous places, buying makeup, walking out, and getting hit on. It was memorable and all the people who saw me tonight will remember seeing me. I wanted to wear the dressy clothes that they sell for girls my age and be able to wear all of it in one outfit and be able to got out and see what it feels like. Thank you for reading, Joanna
    Last edited by joanna4; 05-12-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

it sounds like you had a great time joanna I am glad you had some time to dress. I love those makeup sales at CVS

Joanna....You must have had the best day! please don't forget the pictures, as I'm sure we are all dying to see what you were wearing ---

Hi Joanna! You had a great time indeed! But you be carful! There are a lot of crazys out there! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I felt sooo comfortable in what I was wearing and being out. Never thought I would feel that comfortable and natural in 5 inch heels. I felt the rush at times such as getting out of the car and walking up to pay, there were times when I felt the employees didnt notice me. I wanted people to see me at times. My outfit was sexy and edgy so the attention was definately there even if a GG was dressed the same as I was.

Thank you everyone, I wish I could go out with you all, I would feel even more safe and comfortable with twice as much fun.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-30-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button

Glad to hear about your good time. The first time's always the hardest and I'm sure you'll remember this for a long time to come.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Congrats! Can't wait to get to that point myself!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U R a single handed fem flash mob, Joanna! I'll look for u in our CVS's here from now on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

yayy! congrats!! =]

were you driving one of the race cars, or did you go incognito? LOL. i bet those guys would've been like, "whoaaa..." if they saw you get into a yellow s2000 lol.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Congrats Joanna! When we will start seeing you at all the TG clubs and events up here in LA County?
    —Mikaela

Thanks everyone, I now have the confidence and courage to go out and enjoy.

Yes Nicole, my "race car" was my only option, hopefully I didn't get spotted. Can you imagine if someone tried to line up and saw a chick? LMAO

And Mikaela, I would love to attend the TG clubs, I drive by one in my area called the Frat House and love looking at all those beautiful ladies dressed up standing outside. I'd like join you sometime

WOW! That's a great story, i could feel your adrenaline from reading it. Almost feel like getting dressed and going out but the closet door is closed so tight. Congrats on your steps forward and looking forward to hearing some more in the future.

I am preparing also to go "out" for the first time and I am so excited! Must have been a great rush for you, sweetie!! As soon as my wife goes on her annual three month vacation to TN, I'll drive to Orlando where my mentor and lover, Shyla, will apply make up and do my eyes. I dressed back in 1988 alot and did my makeup great but had touble with the eye-liner, Mascara etc.....so this time, with my mentor doing the work and me studying the process I'll be able to repeat the same process when I'm back home in Ocala. As it was, I dressed for the 1st time since 1988, last week with Shyla! I was so psyched! I looked great in my wig and earrings, black underwear and stockings and nice 5 inch red pumps. Shyla applied lipstick to me and I must say I looked good! Now I can't wait to take the next step and go out with Shyla to the Parliament House in Orlando.......but I must wait for my wife to exit first....and then.....I'm SO out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, congratulations, sweetie! I'll be at your level soon I hope. Good luck out there!

Rhonda

The first time out is so nerve-wracking (for me, anyway), but the confidence boost and positive emotions that come at the end of a successful outing is unlike anything else!! I imagine you must be so proud! Can't wait to hear about your next time out!