Thread: Getting daring in my heels!

Getting daring in my heels!

I got this great pair of 5 1/2 wedge heels the other day and have fallen in love with them. I cannot walk in them enough. I was driving tonight and just decided to pull in to a restaurant parking lot and get them out of the trunk and put them on. I had on just a hooded sweat shirt and jeans nothing to male or female so I looked over at a garbage can that was about a hundred feet away so I walked over and threw away a water bottle walked back and got in the car. I decided that was fun and no big deal so I drove over to a large strip mall and walked up and down some empty store fronts. A few cars came by and slowed down but I have the hood over my head so they were not to sure what was going on and I was was rocking the heels so I was moving pretty fast. I had a great time and love a challenge to see how far I will go. I got the shoes at Shoe Carnival for $10. I could not have spent that better. I don't know what my next challenge should be, in a skirt, leggins or more public areas. Maybe I need to video it.
    Thanks for giving me a place to share.
    Cindy

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    We all have to start somewhere. Just be careful walking around at night.
    Dana Ryan

Yes, heels are fun, but as Dana pointed out, be careful at night. Lots of people out who might want to mess with you. And the police might mistake you for a hooker.

If you're going to wear heels in public, the rest of your outfit should match and you should be somewhere where heels are appropriate.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    easy does it.. if you jump in too deep too soon you CAN find trouble!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

I love the way a pair of heels 'adjusts' my walk to a much more girly swish!

I love that feeling, doing it once and you just gotta do it more and harder each time. Good job
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

ive done this type of thing with heels and a skirt on. it can become addictive. i did it on a very large carpark in daylight and i admit it felt amazing

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    The desire for anonymity can lead us to dangerous times and places. Just be careful and dont lose your good judgement. And yes, a good pair of heels is wonderful. I have a couple pair, but am still looking. SOmehow they never get quite right, isn't that great?!!!!

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I sooo remember buying heels....slipping them on at night...driving...and walking a bit away from the car. Love the hoody idea. Thanks for sharing!

Nice. There's nothing like a pair of heels. Higher the better. Enjoy them.
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.

That's a bit too high for my tastes Cindy. I'm part of the 4 incher club and have just about mastered the walk in those. For me to go up another inch and a half, I could be risking a nose bleed.... LOL. Remember there are soo many things to watch out for in heels that you don't see when you are wearing sneakers. Although the wedge does make up for a lot of the heel issues. Stairs, long dresses and learning how to stumble and recover are things I'm still working on....

Sounds like a great deal at the shoe place. I know how hard it is to pass up a great deal....

Renne.....

I decided it was a good night to go out and take a walk again tonight and had a great time. This time I made sure that I wore leggins instead of just jeans that way my heels were very easy to see. I pulled up the hoodie and headed up and down some sidewalks and a couple of strip malls. I got sighted a couple of times and learned I can really move in those wedges. I had a car coming right at me and I had to cross a street so I could turn away from the car. The brick road I was crossing made it interesting as did the concrete steps. I hope you all don't think I am just being silly but right now I don't have time to get all made over and leave the house. Thanks for all your posts
    Cindy

Whatever you do, do not drive in them. I love my shoes, I buy the same exact kind and adidas is discontinuing this shoe next year, I stocked up because these are seriously the best shoes on earth. I have worn this kind since 8th grade and I am a sophomore in college. I can get about 2 or 3 years easy out of a pair and I've got 15 stacked in my closet for a lifetime supply. I bought some womens boots the other day and tried driving in them. I drive standard, so it was very different and I eventually got the hang of it but my poor clutch had to be replaced :/ (it was old anyway). I almost wrecked my car on 2 or 3 occasions just trying to get out of the parking lot. So long story short, don't drive in shoes you are not comfortable in. I keep a pair inside my car just in case I happen to get my shoes wet or something and find myself incapable of driving with the pair I'm wearing...

And for those who are reading this and saying, why the heck does this kid have 15 pairs of the same shoes? It's because I wear 1 pair until they have been killed. I've gone through 1 pair in the 7 or 8 years I've been wearing them, and I am on the second. Sure they are not the best looking and the suede is usually gone after 2 years, but they are the best shoe I've ever bought and there is no sense wasting money on shoes that are not comfortable and I do not like, with the exception of heels, which are super uncomfortable because it was either buy size 10 for cheap, or have to buy size 11 online and pay shipping and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Marie View Post
    Whatever you do, do not drive in them. .
    When I bought my heels I had to put them on as soon as I got into the car. I found that I didn't have a problem driving in them. Of course, they are not 5" heels, more like 3". And another pair that's about 2".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I have no problem driving in my heels. I have 5 1/2 wedges and 6 inch heels and I drive up to 4 hours at a time in them! The more you drive the more natural it is and then for fun I have to stop at every rest area and at least walk to a garbage can and throw something away. I would not recommend driving in high traffic areas in any type of shoes until you are very comfortable that you can react just as naturally and quickly as you would any other time.

It feels fun to get away with something. But... I'll tell you there's no greater feeling than being perfectly dressed for the location, really sporting some great fashion that is classy and perfect for the restaurant, store, or mall you're in. When you're more well-dressed than the regular customer, look fantastic while in no way being tacky, and clearly are a spender you'll feel the gravity of the employees pulling you in rather than finding something wrong with you and wanting you to get out.

I never felt more fantastic than when I knew... just KNEW I looked better than many of the women nearby because of my sense of style, sexiness, and class... and yet I was getting away with it as a man.

It has to do with your demeanor, attitude, confidence, class, tact, and modesty. Avoid being flamboyant, or looking like you're trying to prove anything. Just be yourself and make it look as natural as breathing. Deep inside, you'll feel the thrill.

And Jess, I totally get what you're saying about buying several pairs of the same shoes. If you find one you love, you just love it. The shoes in my picture are the 1st heels I ever bought, and I still think they're perfect. I bought two more pairs of them soon after just so if I break a heel or strap or something, I have backups. So I totally get that.
    Last edited by darci.c; 01-07-2012 at 01:35 AM.

I finally got to walk around in my new 5 1/4 inch heel boots. The funnest one was the walk at sonic from my car to throw away some garbage, the click click could not be missed and I was in drab but these hot heels. Next week I am putting on the mini skirt and wig to really enjoy these boots. I need a CD friendly location to go to in Rockford IL.

I needed a little more attention so I went all out and bought a nice blouse with a shimmering tiger print with leggins, my long black wig and my high heel boots and hit the streets. I am amazed at how little attention I got. But at least a few GG's commented that the loved my heels and long legs in the leggins. For a little more fun I stopped at sonic and took off my wig and ordered, I knew I could not hide then and the car hop could clearly see I was dressed en fem so I gave him a good tip for being so nice.
    Last edited by CindySTJ; 03-01-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Your story reminds me of the time I was driving to see my folks at night. Dressed in drab except for the heels. Never had a problem driving in heels. Pulled off the highway on a deserted side farm road and got out to walk a hundred yards or so. Much more than I could in the small apartment I was renting. Felt great. Those were about 4" black pumps and at the time only the second pair I had nerve to buy.
    Last edited by barbie lanai; 03-01-2012 at 04:26 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CindySTJ View Post
    I got this great pair of 5 1/2 wedge heels the other day and have fallen in love with them. I cannot walk in them enough. I was driving tonight and just decided to pull in to a restaurant parking lot and get them out of the trunk and put them on. I had on just a hooded sweat shirt and jeans nothing to male or female so I looked over at a garbage can that was about a hundred feet away so I walked over and threw away a water bottle walked back and got in the car. I decided that was fun and no big deal so I drove over to a large strip mall and walked up and down some empty store fronts. A few cars came by and slowed down but I have the hood over my head so they were not to sure what was going on and I was was rocking the heels so I was moving pretty fast. I had a great time and love a challenge to see how far I will go. I got the shoes at Shoe Carnival for $10. I could not have spent that better. I don't know what my next challenge should be, in a skirt, leggins or more public areas. Maybe I need to video it.
    Thanks for giving me a place to share.
    Cindy
    Why not post some Photos please!

Walking in heels is awesome, Cindy. In years passed I have done the same thing at night in public without many people around. I never had any trouble but was always smart about my surroundings. Enough about the safety, just being dressed and wearing heel in public feels great. Once you get the hang of it they help you walk more like a woman. If you don't want to dress up a pair of womans jeans and just about any type top always works well. I wear this outfit with black 4 or 5 inch stilettos all the time. I fit right in with all the other women. If you can try the same little trips during the day and you will find most people want even notice your gender and if they do, well it's still worth it. No harm. It took me many years to figure this out.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Nothing like getting all dolled up and walking the malls, the sound of heels on the mall floor is just the best aphrodisiac. That's why I've done it hundreds of times, mostly in 3" heels, not much for the 5" ones. Nobody will give you a hard time and it's safer than just about anywhere else since security is ramped up at most malls so nobody can get away with giving you a hard time. I recommend it highly plus where else can you shop at a Victoria Secret store but at the mall. Go try on some bra's, the girls will gladly bring you as many as you want to try out.
    I want to be this girl!

Had a great time in Bloomington-Normal last week in my short skirt and 5 1/2 inch heels walking around some of the strip malls. Going back Monday night.. any suggestions where I can enjoy the night air on my nylon covered legs? Thanks..