Thread: My Friday

My Friday

Friday around noon I was told by my parents that they were going out of town and this provided me with a unexpected chance to dress. This was my first time dressing fully with makeup in over a year and a half, the only thing I couldn't do was paint my nails because I didn't remember where I put my black polish. This was perfect timing too cause I just got in a new pair of blue jeans and over the past week I had received a few new tops too. I lounged around most of the day just enjoying the my time dressing. When it became dark out side I decided to take out some trash and I did it fully dressed in my new jeans and a rhinestone adorned shirt, marking my first time out of the house that way. I did put on a hoody to hide some in case a neighbor was out, as its quite a long walk to my trash can. I changed into some velvet pajama pants when it was time to go to sleep and slept dressed. The next morning I dressed fully except for the makeup and then changed when it got close to time for my parents to arrive back. I really enjoyed my day and I just wanted to tell yall of my wonderful time and of my first experience out.

Riley

Riley, I hope you had a great time dressing. Next, you've got to get out of the house and away from the neighbors and walk around. Go some place where nobody will know you and be that girl!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Its a very liberating feeling when you can become the person that lives inside you and frees her!!!!!! Once the "doors" of confinement are open its very difficult to close them again. Enjoy your time, these things come again with more frequency.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

It's great you had a little time to be you! Getting out that first time is exciting, but now you will want to do it again! I hope you get the chance to soon! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Thanks yall, I did think about taking a drive later that night but decided against it. The next time I think I will take a ride, but I doubt that time will come any time soon.

Riley

Platinum Member
    Great experience, Riley.