Thread: women step into yet another mans area

women step into yet another mans area

This X-mas I seen a young 12 year old girl gt a PINK BB gun for a gift,,, inside where noone could see i was mad,,, girls can get bb guns in pink?? thats wrong,,, everyone would be upset if a 12 year old boy got a pair of Camo heels but ok for pink guns for girls,,,, just something i seen,, theres nothing out there thats for just boys anymore but alot and I mean alot jut for girls,,,,, time to step up and say enough with this,, if you dont want men in dresses and heels then step back and leave us men something just for us OR ELSE.....
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

I guess you could say that there is a double standard, one for girls that can bend the rules "what ever the rules are" and one for boys that can't bend the rules.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I think Annie Oakley proved that guns aren't just for men.
    DonnaT

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    ... step back and leave us men something just for us OR ELSE.....
    Is this the crossdressers' forum from the Twilight Zone?

Lea

My daughter would love a BB gun but, if I got her a pink one (and I've seen them at TSC), she'd be pretty upset with me
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

Banned Read only
    You better be kidding about how you don't think girls should have a pink gun.

I own a hot pink Ruger LCP .380 I keep strapped to my ankle.

I also have a metallic pink Charter Arms .38 special I use for conceal/carry.

You better be kidding when you you wrote this!

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    You better be kidding about how you don't think girls should have a pink gun.

I own a hot pink Ruger LCP .380 I keep strapped to my ankle.

I also have a metallic pink Charter Arms .38 special I use for conceal/carry.

You better be kidding when you you wrote this!

Julia
    Really. Women have been hunting in Europe for centuries. I'm sure there are many here as well that love to hunt, participate in target competitions, skeet, etc. I think a pink compound bow would be nice also.

IMO no one should be denied the right to bear arms. I think it is highly chauvinistic to think that only men should have the right to do anything different than anyone else.

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar

pink guns? - pink trains?

Your post reminded me of this marketing flop by Lionel trains from the 1950s.

from the Lionel website:
    Now She Can Do Anything He Can Do…With Lionel’s Exclusive Pastel Train Set For Girls!
    in fashion-right colors…with cars to match. Girl railroaders all over the country are in love with this exclusive Lionel set. There’s a beautiful frosted pink locomotive and tender with a matching NYC gondola with four white canisters, a robin’s egg blue NYC boxcar, a buttercup yellow MKT boxcar, a lilac LV hopper car plus a sky blue PRR illuminated porthole caboose.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I never thought that guns were for boys only, I bought my daughter a pink como M&P 15-22 for christmas and my other daughter got a black and nickle plated rugar SR9. I thought we as crossdressers should be teaching our kids that anyone can be into or do what we like, as long as no one gets hurt. Besides we as cder's don't leave much for the GG's do we.

Untitled
    Not another "its ok for them, but not us" thread. Live in the real world and accept that such notions are old hat.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another