Thread: Best new years eve

Live like u where dieing TexasAmber's Avatar

Best new years eve

Ok so new years eve started out not looking to great no sitter. So my new girlfriend and I desided that I would put my son to bed then watch dick vandyke. Well here where it gets better so I've told her about Amber and shown her pics she really said she didn't think that was me. Which in it's self was awesome. Ok so after a few drinks she says can we turn u into Amber now I of course said let's go without hesitation with a few drinks in me too. Well an hour or so later after she had picked Anvers clothes and heels. Her first foment was damn your legs and but look better then mine you b$&@? It was very fun bringing the new year in as Amber and as she was doing my makeup she decided my eyebrows needed plucking and proceeded to pluck them. The hole night was like a slumber party just two girls doing girl stuff. Was an excilant experience. I cant wait to do it again and servay says nether can she it's looking good with the new girlfriend.

Sounds like you are going tohave a verrrry fun new year..........Debra

Mine was great also for this was my first time I spent New Year Eve & some new year evening dress. It was a quiet evening but I able to be Charly for it. My wife & I just stayed home [no money & her illness] had a few drinks just enjoying being able dress for first new year ever. The children had there own party. I dont drink & drive and expect no one to do it for me. Just a very HAPPY NEW YEAR

lucky you embrace that moment...

great as this sounds (and envious as i may be), it doesn't compare to to laying with my kid, the both of us prodding the other to stay awake until the ball drops, then both of us promptly falling asleep at 12:00:10

And I thought I had a good time! Some girls have all the fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Wonderful evening. Beginning to look like 21012 may be a very good year. We can only hope it goes well for all.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Platinum Member
    What a wonderful way to bring in the new year! Your girlfriend sounds like a keeper!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I would have to second Kim's response. You have a real keeper in that girlfriend. Better start thinking aboiut marriage!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Live like u where dieing TexasAmber's Avatar
    Ok girls slow down only been dating three months but to be honest marriage did cross my mind. Nye was the first time she met Amber and I think she likesAmber better deffenetly a good find in a small town.