Thread: A Heart Felt Thanks

Smile A Heart Felt Thanks

I've only been here for a couple of weeks and the welcome and response to my many questions is overwelling . The welcomes I got brought tears to my eyes. I have kepted this secret for what seems like forever. To be able to chat with other girls like me has made these last couple weeks very special. And the support and help OMG I'm actually thinking of shaving my legs and getting my ears pierced. Just chatting with you other lady's has made me feel so much better about my self, so from all of my heart I want to say Thank You All.

Most of us came here for support and most of us remain here both for that support and to give back by lending support to others. I'm glad that your experience here has been a positive one.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Joining this site was the route to the best support. I couldn't get that anywhere else. I've grown tremendously since I joined, and I predict that you will too, Shy Girl.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Hi, this site has made such a difference to how I feel about myself. I can't believe it is only 2 years since I joined. It feels like forever. If I have helped people then I feel great about that... so many others have helped me... and of course it is fun too!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

See that Moderators. Your hard work at keeping this board focused pays off. Thanks.

I agree ShyGirl this place has been a saving grace for me too. There is a wealth of information available here and more importantly there is no shortage of experiences.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I can't believe it is only 2 years since I joined.
    It's 3 years you joined 2009... tis now 2012....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

shy girl...i share the feelings....and kaz..ur one of my favorites, always sound advice!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    time flies when you havin` fun...
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're certainly welcome, honey. And remember, now it's time to pass it on to the next shy girl.

Shy girl...your experiencing what we all feel...acceptance, kindness and love.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Do I perhaps detect a name change coming? At least in the behavior...GREAT... We are all here to pay it forward. Your time shall come, and you will be rewarded many ti es over, as I have been. I try to help, but I am still getting so much more help than I feel I can give, but I try. That is what is important,that we all are honestly trying to help our fellow girls
    get through it. So kick back and have some fun.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I think I'm with Karren on this one. I come here mostly for the entertainment value. I was crossdressing for what? 35 years before I joined the forum I guess, and was accepting of myself for about the last 20 or so years. So support isn't what I needed, but I'm glad to see this site is helping people who need it, thats definitely a good thing. Best wishes to you :-)
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

I can't begin to express how much this site has helped me. It is a truly wonderful place filled with friendly, helpful,beautiful people you can laugh, cry or simply talk with. I can honestly say that my life would have been happier if this site existed 25 years ago.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Before I found this site, I felt pretty much all alone in my dressing. It's great to see how many others there are like me and to get all the support that is offered.
    I will warn you, once you shave your legs, you won't want to stop...it feels absolutely wonderful! I wasn't sure how my wife would take it, but she got me 2 packs of women's razors for Christmas. Oh yeah!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    It's the pick fog Kaz. I am here to tell you!

Platinum Member
    Its been 2 years (really) for me, and I have to say that the advice, examples and comraderie of the people on this site have all had a positive impact on my life.

Hi Shy girl! I've been here for 1yr 6days! I know how how you feel! I just can't seem to get enough of the friendship and helpful girls here! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

you are so verry welcome and thank you to. i know exactly how you feel this is a safe place full of strength and support. look forward to hearing more