As our trip to Vegas draws very close , the wife is having second thoughts about me going for my transformation. She is affraid that this experience will change me forever. Affraid that I might cross the line. I admitted to her tonight that I was coming back to the hotel as Denise and was gonna change back there. I am very excited to do this but somehow I feel she has a valid point. I went out and got a fresh pedicure tonight. I bought some thi highs and my first hand bag. I am taking this night on the town as a girl very seriously. She said I looked awful as a girl , I then printed a pic of me from a month ago and asked her to look at it, I said if you can truthfully say I look awful as I girl ,I won't do it. She barely looked at the picture and said , I don't wanna see it. Yes she was drinking tonight so her emotions were out totally. She said to me,how would you like it if I grew a penis?? I didn't know how to answer that but assured her that I wasn't getting SRS any time soon. I am not totally out of the closet quite the contrare. She does want me to be happy but she doesn't want to know anything about Denise. I am sorry girls but we all have our vices. She does things that I don't approve but I do not control her. I have be shaving my legs every time I get in the shower and many other places and she isn't getting mad about that. She knows that this is my dream to get a professional make-over. My excitement will be very high this Friday night. I just hope Denise stays in control and doesn't do anything stupid..