Thread: So work was fun...

Talking So work was fun...

Well, not sure how it started, but people at my work were talking about hair follicle drug tests i made the comment ha i could just shave my head, and that prompted a guy to say they'd use your arm hair, and i was like yeah good luck with that, they seen my arms were shaved and was like damn your smooth lol...remind ya i work in a very fun atmosphere, bar/restraunt, im friends with all my fellow employees, so they joked a lil bit and was like i bet you shave your legs to huh, and i shy'd away and they were all like omg lemme see lemme see well, bad day to be wearing leggings underneath my jeans lol so i could just show them, cause that is being outted about two things at once lol.... so i took a bathroom break pulled my leggings up and went back to the kitchen where they just had to see so i showed em lol i got called girl alot the rest of night... it was fun, its nice to not have to feel like i have to hide things, its so effin fun to be me and i am glad my life is interesting... it only gets funner every day LOVE IT!

Now you need to wear a skirt to work tomorrow and see how they react. I would.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    Now you need to wear a skirt to work tomorrow and see how they react. I would.
    haha yeah i dont think i could do my job in a skirt lol i dont even own a skirt..

Hi,

Then its aye a kilt then . aye lad'e get ya self a kilt ,

www.usaKilts.com/

Then ya can say its not a skirt.

you dont own a .....skirt......what.....oh dear.

...noeleena...

Aspiring Member
    Wear a pair of black leggings with a long tunic with a pair of black flats. You can all enjoy the day together!

Platinum Member
    Glad that it went well for you. Honestly, I think most people are willing to allow each other some lattitude in how we chose to live our lives.

Now that's what I call enjoying what you do! Buy A SKIRT! They already called you a girl, so wear the skirt and keep the fun going! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Glad you had so much fun at work.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I wish that was all I was called when the guys on the job found out I keep clean shaven from the head down.I work construction so the mostly good ribbing I got soon stopped and became a non issue occasionally it comes up in conversation but just out of curiosity.There were some small minded people but they can be dealt with in ways they understand it belittles me but it must be done sometimes.Add my long hair to the mix and you can guess the good hearted kidding I go thru on occasion but it just bonds the group on the job,there is always someone else to draw attention to.Now CDing is another story they don't need to know.Bye-Bye,Lisa.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

good for you no one really cares any way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Banned Read only
    I have two kilts and love them. The comfort and freedom is what really got me thinking seriously about crossdressing, you know, beyond panties and frilly things. Always went regimental so I was totally free. As far as shaving ones legs, just tell people you're a long distance biker like Lance Armstrong. They all shave their legs because when they get deep tissue leg massages the leg hairs get pulled, so they shave them off. At least that's what a former friend of mine always claimed, maybe he was into other things. He did say his girlfriend REALLY liked his shaved legs. Of course this will only work if you're in really good shape.

lol i dont lie when confronted, which today did happen...they did i ask why, i told them because it is more comfortable to me, a girl asked me why i replied to her, well grow your leg hairs out and see if you like it, she said eww and i said ya i know :-) every one i work with is pretty accepting lol i couldnt EVER get away with wearing a dress or skirt anything like that to work, im a cook lol we gotta wear jeans, but I am glad to have things out in the open, only thing i havent got "called out" about is my "light" make-up little mascara, lip gloss... although it seems i have been going a lil heavier on the mascara and add eye liner and a nuetral colored eye shadow lightly... HAVE FUN IN LIFE MAKE LIFE INTERESTING

Saying you're a cook with makeup totally made me think of Layfaette on true blood.

Nice story and you handled it perfectly. But I think it is not just funner, it is "more funner". I love that attitude and try to practice it as much as possible. It sure does make life more interesting, that is for sure!

Thanks for the light-hearted story. Your response about the leg hair was purrfect!
    Now if I were a cook and wore the standard heavy white chef coat, I might be guilty of wearing a silky cami and matching panties underneath. Not that you'd get called out on them, but it sure sounds delicious!
    Gianna