Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The guilt of stealing

The guilt of stealing

So as serious as the title sounded I just want to say that while i was home for the holidays I managed to grab a bottle of red fingernail polish and a half way used eyeliner pencil from my sister. I feel bad for taken it but I feel like its alot easier to buy make up then me. I just hope I don't stab myself in the eye again.
    Last edited by ReineD; 01-07-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Removing the "haha". I don't think there's anything funny about stealing stuff.

hehe - I can relate to that. Though I didn't steal from a relative but from my friends hot mom when I was like 13 and using the washroom at his house when I noticed her thong panties and red bra in the laundry hamper and couldn't help myself and quickly snatch them. I then made some quick lame excuse to leave and rush home so I could put them on. It was a very exciting and highly erotic situation for me at the time Did I feel guilty at the time? Yes. Would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY

Stealing stuff like this is no terrible crime, but taking from a sister or a friend is kinda shabby, don't you think? It's something beginners do. Those who have been dressing for a while get a much greater thrill by going into a store and buying their stuff in the public view. Do you want to be a woman? Then stand up like a woman and buy your own the polish and eyeliner.

You will feel less guilty if you walk into the drugstore and buy your own. You will also feel a sense of accomplishment for being gutsy enough to do it.
    just sayin...
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Quote Originally Posted by josee View Post
    You will feel less guilty if you walk into the drugstore and buy your own. You will also feel a sense of accomplishment for being gutsy enough to do it.
    just sayin...
    Roslyn, Josee is right. While not the crime of the century it is still stealing and you don't need to do it. Walk into any drug or department store and buy what you want. I remember how nervous I was but all you need to do is say that you are buying it for your wife, girlfriend, whatever. That is if anybody even cares and you will soon find that they don't! Really! Have a shopping list with you as a prop. Eventually it will be no big deal. You can do it.

Deb

Platinum Member
    Hi Miss Roslin, As bad as it is to steal eye make up
    the worst thing is cross cotaminating someones eye makeup.
    You should never share eye makeup with anybody.

Orchid

I know the thirll girl as in my younger years I was a 'collector' of other people's stuff. Had I known what a greater thrill it is to buy the stuff from the store in plain sight, I would have never done it. I'm tellin ya, if ya take somethin once in a while no harm no fowl, but if you do it long enough, you're gonna get caught. And for the price I just paid for black eyeliner pen...almost $10.... if I was your sis and I caught ya... i'd smack you good. Just kiddin girl. LOL..

Renne.....

Please don't steal for your crossdressing hobby.

First, is it worth being a thief over something that costs less than $5.

Second, how humiliated will you be when she either catches you stealing makeup from her, or pieces it together that it could only be you. I mean really who would you rather feel uncomfortable around, a cashier that doesn't even know you, or your own sister that you will see at every family function for years to come.

Third, as someone already said, the transmission of diseases of the eye is nothing to take for granted. (I work in a hospital, it can be pretty gross).

Fourth, has anyone stolen from you and you tore your whole house apart trying to find the item you're missing? Well, your family won't treat you very nicely for very long if you keep putting them through that.

"Put on your big girl panties and buy your own!"

Just my opinions,
    Staci

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Miss Roslin, As bad as it is to steal eye make up
    the worst thing is cross cotaminating someones eye makeup.
    You should never share eye makeup with anybody.

Orchid
    This is very very true from experience, I remember coming out to my sister about CDing etc, and she told me this little story about how she never breaks out when using her make up and that you should never ever share makeup or anything with anyone because its not healthy etc, she was telling me how she never breaks out using makeup,lipstick etc and she used her lip gloss and how she broke out or something :O for a day or 2, I used that very same lip gloss like 2-3 weeks ago! ummm arkward slience was in the air, I didn't say I used it but.. she knew..she didn't say anything but I know she knew. It was like looking at a 4 year old child you just know when they have done certain things even if I had a straight face, my back was facing her when she said it, my mouth was wide open but she didn't see it but she could probably feel it.

>.> Cross contamination is no joke and I don't even have anything. O_o

That and, I was dressing up one day using my moms hair (Haven't told her about me). And I fell asleep and forgot to put it back, she never uses it and the day I feel asleep was the very day she was looking for it. If my sis didn't take it, and she doesn't have it and if I am the only other person there then well the logical choice is me. >.< my mom haven't came to me about anything as of yet but... and it magically reappeared in her room so hopefully she maybe thinks she over looked it after hours of searching for it.

I am pretty sure she has a good ideal, Mothers aren't stupid they know even if you don't think they do, they know. I plan on moving to Arlington tx on jan 9th so I think I will come out to my mom before I leave. I bet that would explain some things to her she might of or might not have known.

Moral of the story and experience

GET. YOUR. OWN. STUFF!

Lot less hassle plus you feel better in the end anyway because its your stuff and not theres.. Nothing good can come of using someone else stuff atleast not in my experience.~Leeiah
    Last edited by Leeiah; 01-04-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Buying your own things is not as bad as you may think. I used to be scare to death to buy something female. They are there to sale it. I have learn they don't care who is buying what. Not only that you will feel better if you bought it yourself.

I'd go along with what a lot of people are saying. I stole a couple of things in my youth. Certainly not something I'm proud of. Whatever your need, whatever the difficulty in buying your own stuff, it is stealing. It's odd for me: I'm pretty much a straight arrow, always have been. I never would have considered stealing for any other reason. But if it was some item that I could CD in, I might yield to temptation. I can imagine what one young woman must have felt: there was some creep around stealing bras. That probably didn't make her feel too comfortable.

We all have to start somewhere, and most of us have done this or similar. Having said that.. yes... buying your own stuff is so much better... I cannot beging to tell you how wonderful it is a) to do it and b) to know they are yours! You chose them and you bought them!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I can still remember a time when I thought being a pervert was worse than being a thief! And though I don't do that any more, I do empathise....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Always buy your own stuff. Considering the eye makeup it is healthier to use your own. If you don't want to buy it at the local walmart you can always order it online.

I quickly learned as a teenager that it takes a coward to steel! Been there done that! Fess up and be proud of who you are! The reward is self satisifaction! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    well, I don't know your living situation, but its pretty easy to buy make up on line. Its even easy to buy it at a department store...and pick up some good advice too. So, put the guilt behind you and start getting your own stuff.

Besides, you might be more concerned about infections from old eye pencils than self inflicted stab wounds!

The bulk of my first femme things was what I took from others. Wasn't proud of that fact. When I started making money I started to purchase what I wanted. There was a big thrill in that. Most of the stuff I had at that time I had to purge when going into the military. The thing about buying your own stuff is that you can at last be sure that the stuff you are taking home is your correct size.

Picture this scenario:

You visit your sister. Afterward she notices that she can't find that eyeliner pencil that she always leaves in a particular place. She forgets about it but...

The next time you visit you "help yourself" to something else. Maybe her memory is better than you think and she'll put two and two together. She could harbor a suspicion that will taint your relationship forever. It just isn't worth it.

Walk into a drug store, select a brand new eyeliner pencil in the color you want, walk up to the counter, put down a $5 bill, and you're done. It isn't difficult at all to do.

It's also a life-changing experience, as you realize that the Gender Police isn't going to parachute in and cart you off! Liberate yourself, buy your own makeup!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Silver Member
    If you are gonna steal your eye makeup stuff, then I think you should be stealing from the drug store. That way you will be sure of getting clean, non contaminated product to put near your eyes. Don't risk loosing your sight from an eye infection.

S

Eryn is right, just try to buy one thing for starters. You'll find that the cashier won't even give you a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Picture this scenario:

You visit your sister. Afterward she notices that she can't find that eyeliner pencil that she always leaves in a particular place. She forgets about it but...

The next time you visit you "help yourself" to something else. Maybe her memory is better than you think and she'll put two and two together. She could harbor a suspicion that will taint your relationship forever. It just isn't worth it.

Walk into a drug store, select a brand new eyeliner pencil in the color you want, walk up to the counter, put down a $5 bill, and you're done. It isn't difficult at all to do.

It's also a life-changing experience, as you realize that the Gender Police isn't going to parachute in and cart you off! Liberate yourself, buy your own makeup!
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

Hi Roslyn,
    I think this is a great tread and I'm glad that you picked here to confess.
    People rarely ask for the approval of others after they've done something they know in their heart is right.
    The way I got over buying things like nail-polish is to just throw it into the cart with all my 'guy stuff'. When I'm feeling insecure I use the self checkout. Either way, someone will see and someone will know, but in the end who really cares.
    Your sis. will care!
    I am WOMAN and I've come too far to go back to pretend.

Miss Roslyn,

I understand some purchases are hard to make... But there is a BIG satisfaction in realizing you can do hard things. As Eryn says, the Gender Police won't nab you for buying the goods you're after. There are lots of options open to you: shop online; shop through the self checkout line (not a major thing to slip in with other purchases as eyeliner pencils kind of look like... Pencils... and there are lots of reasons to buy nail polish even as a guy... My brother bought some with Teflon in it to use as a coating on a knife he hand forged and blued once, for instance...

Also, those little models for Warhammer 40,000? Throw a little customization on them you can't get with model paint!) You can also just man up and go through the till like there is no big deal because really, in the long run, it isn't a big deal to the poor soul pain close to minimum wage shoving your things through the checker.

Also, Stephenie's suggestion to steal from a drug store: does that make you feel nervous or bad? Especially perhaps the possible criminal record? If you wouldn't do it to a store, why put your family through that??

It is a big thing for me to get halfway through an eye pencil. She and I have a relationship at that point... I liked her enough to not lose her, throw her out or shove in the back of the drawer for years... I would be unnerved/pissed to find it missing. If it is at all possible for you to come up with some reason why it went home with you (since I get the idea you're probably not ready for the family to know about you cross dressing yet) it would probably be a kindness to return the one you took to your sister somehow. Packing with a hangover, maybe?

As you can see by my post count, I'm new here, really new. I've stolen lipstick (pre-teen) and used other's makeup (mom's, sister's, girlfriends). I can definitely empathize with the choice to take from your sister, but I agree you can put on your "big girl" panties and buy the makeup you need/want.

Last month I was going on a business trip, had previously purged everything I owned (apparently common around here), and was determined to let my true self out in the Hotel I was staying at alone. Unfortunately, I was without clothing and makeup. I made a list of exactly what I needed, went to a Target ~20 miles from my house and roamed the isles for the supplies I needed. I felt weird, insecure, and conflicted but I stuck with my plan and got everything on the list and checked out. I got a wry smile from the teenage girl cashier, but when everything was over, I had the things I wanted/needed. Although it was stressful, I was/am very happy with the things I purchased and that girl doesn't know me from Adam... Eve?

Silver Member
    On a more serious note, I would be FRANTIC if I was leaving for work and I could not find my eyebrow pencil. These things are very important to some people. Give it back. No need to "out" yourself. Just put it back. And, of course, don't ever do it again.

Stephie

Times have changed, I don't get nearly the looks when I buy panties nowadays as I did twenty years ago. I can't imagine what it would have been like to buy ladies undies in the fifties or sixties unless you were planning to buy something sexy and pay for gift wrapping.

I was lucky enough to have enough undies left behind by girlfriends, or left in a dryer in the laundry. I never really had to turn to outright theft, and I started buying my own after I started wearing panties 24/7.

My only serious case of panty thievery was when I started going home with a chick who had a bunch of girly underwear in the huge pile of laundry next to her bed and could hardly take my eyes off of it. It was pink, black and lacy, and the image looked rather bountiful. I fell instantly in love with this girl's dirty laundry pile. We were both drunk, and I managed to leave with a pair of her panties in my pocket. The same thing happened the next few times I went home with her, it was highly addictive. The fourth or fifth time I went home with her, she smiled at me and said, "I'm running out of sexy panties". I was too embarrassed to say a word. She didn't pursue it any further, and I left her panties alone.