I've been out to the whole family for a week now and there response has been so wonderful. I'm married and have three boys 15, 12, 5. They all accept me and love me just the same. The only sort of negative response was from my middle son who was worried I was gay. I assured him I'm not and explained that it's just clothes and it makes me very happy.

I've been in skirts, hose, tops and shoes all week except work and its been so incredible not having to hide or change. I've also got my nails painted a shimmery pink, my toes are a darker purple then I thought it'd be.

I also today went to work with my nails painted and talked to my boss about it. I've had them painted a low profile color like a beige or very light pink since I started there a few weeks ago. I made an excuse that I couldn't get an appt to change the color and wanted to let him know in case he heard about it. I feel terrible lying but it seemed better then the whole truth about what I like to do. He said he doesn't think its an issue at all and appreciated me telling him. I said I was afraid others might and that I don't want to lose my job. He said again he doesn't think it'll be an issue but if he hears anything he'll let me know.

So far its been a good week in the dressing world. I love hearing these stories on here so I thought I'd share mine.