Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much do you Dress?

How much do you Dress?

Before I finally started going out, any female clothing was exciting to wear. I would underdress sometimes. But once I went out, I really only like the full gig. Wig, makeup, dress & heels. I really have no desire for anything less.
    I love a night out and spend lots of time working out exactly what I'm going to wear, days in advance. Having just the right outfit is very important to me. I plan down to exactly which necklace matches my shoes best. Once on my way to a club, I realized that I had forgotten my rings, it was distressing.
    But when I'm home, I am perfectly happy in my boy clothes. I even look forward to those times when we go to events where I can wear my Tux. I love my Girly time and will never give it up, but I also still enjoy my boy time.
    It is apparent for the posts here that everybody has different desires. I just womder how many are like mine?

Hello Jess,
    I'm pretty much the same. I love my girlie time but I also enjoy my guy time as well. I have only underdressed a couple of times (pantyhose under my jeans on very cold days) and that's it. Just kick back and enjoy the way you like to do things, that's all.
    -Audrey

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I can identify with your take on dressing. All the way or nothing en femme, and still have a nice male wardrobe that I feel I look good in. I too really enjoy my dressed time, but I'm also perfectly happy in boy mode at home.[/SIZE]

I love to go out twice or sometimes three times a week. I'm retired. So, sometimes I leave in the middle of the afternoon and always come back before 9PM. But I don't like to frequent bars. When I go out I normally go to different Walmarts every time to buy my groceries. And a supermarket to buy lotto tickets. My only concern going out has been my next door neighbord and the one across the street. But I suspected they knew about my secret life. So the other day as I was going out the guy next door was doing some landscaping. And I said to myself the hell with him. So the guy started chatting with me for a little bit in a very cordial manner without giving me any reason to feel uncomfortable. So overcoming that experience of having him see me enfemme has made me feel more confident to go out any time of the day without worrying about them being outside when I walk out my door. I always pay with my credit card and I'm used to the cashiers either paying or not paying attention to a male name on the card. Sometimes I notice people staring at me in the stores. But I try to act in a normal manner. Of course the way you see me in my Avatar is normally the way I like to dress.
    Last edited by MoniqueCD; 01-04-2012 at 10:38 PM.

I feel exactly 110% just like you. If I get dressed, I want to go all the way with every last possible trimming put on me and then go out that front door! When I'm at home, I am happy to be in male mode. Going out with the wife I'm very happy as a man. I just need some more girly time in my life.

My dressing time is limited so I dress when I can, but most of my time im stuck in guy mode.

Quick answer: Quite a lot while school is out!

Silver Member
    I wear mostly women's clothes all the time now. In the past in the corporate world I was always dressed appropriate for my position, but I wore panties everyday. I do enjoy time with my wife as her husband.When I was young I could pass quite easily and did even when it was illegal. I don't try and pass today just too old and ugly or lazy. My neighbors know I'm a kook "escentric" and don't care.

When I can, at least two or three days a week

Can't do much through the school holidays....kids at home!

BUT....it seems to me that the more I CAN do it, the more I WANT to do it????....just being greedy I guess

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    With thse cool evenings I like wear some warm tights, a jean skirt maybe a bra and a long sleve "T" when I get home from work, I live alone so no one but me here anyway.
    One day a week I like (if have the time) heals and nice dress... I like practace walking in the heals to get better at them.... I am still learning the makeup and don't yet have my first wig. I sometimes do wear pantyhose under my uniform to work but not often.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Platinum Member
    For me, guy time feels like an intrusion on my real life.

Hi Jess, yeah this is me too... but when the pink fog appears it can cloud things! I have a high profile male life.. in that I do lots of people contact, lectures, speeches and events and stuff and I would not be without them. I also play guitar in a hard rock band... but I also have Kaz... but Kaz seems to be becoming more important to me...? Not so sure where I go from here...
    Last edited by Kaz; 01-05-2012 at 09:07 AM.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Probably more than half of the time.

For me, at least part of every day. Around the house in the AM, I'm pretty much me. Out and about a couple of times a week. Most of the time the guy is out. I'm kinda getting to feel like Kimdl -- guy time is getting to be kind of an intrusion, but I'm happy both ways!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I'm with you Jess, Lynn, and others. I have a very normal and enjoyable guy life (husband, father, sportsman, handyman, etc.). I can't dress as often as I could when I was younger and single, but when I do, it's all the way: glamour overdone - makeup, eyelashes, wig, shapewear, pantyhose, skirt/top or dress, high heels, painted nails, perfume, jewelry. I go out some, but I usually stay in so I can really go overboard with makeup and killer high heels, and I occasionally like to wear my maid's outfit or Japanese schoolgirl sailor uniform for even more dressup fun.

At present I dress every day. If there are things that I must to drab then I do them, but at night after dinner it's all Cheryl time.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I'm retired, so I pretty much can dress every weekday, if I so choose. My wife still is working so I have seven plus hours of time available, if I want to dress en femme. It seems a little weird lately because I have not had the compulsive desire to dress everyday? I can sense a hormonal change in my body which maybe the reason for a decrease in the compulsive behavior. Or maybe there is less stress, so I am not seeking relief through compulsive cross dressing.

However, when I do desire to become Stephanie, it is fully en femme. Then I feel totally comfortable en femme and do not even realize I am en femme. I do enjoy my guy time and dress accordingly. Sometimes it is a shirt and tie (still have my pre retirement wardrobe), beat up jeans and holey tee shirts for yard work, and casual everyday attire. I'm actually feeling better in my male attire since I started losing weight per doctor recommendation. My waist has dropped two inches.

I think if I have the ability to be en femme whenever the urge hits, then I am dressing less when I do have the time.

Every day to to some extent. The wife still works fulltime and I retired early so I have all day alone. Guy mode has taken a back seat to Marleena time.

Definitely not as often as i would like. I have yet to go out 100% as a woman in public, maybe this will be the year. I do crazy stuff like wear bra panties garter hose slip blouse womans jeans a cute blouse heels and either my mens jacket or a oversized sweatshirt and my forms. I really need to do the makeup and hair because honestly I have ore of a chancebat getting caught doing it this way.

I dress every day. I'm always shaved, totally smooth, and if I have to be "me" I mix and match girl's clothes with the male ones. Personally I am so tired of hiding, so I guess I am at a different level right now. I have been in the situation where I could not dress at all and it really caused more damage than dressing would. As for being totally out as a girl I have done it many times....once one gains the inner acceptance, what anyone says does not matter. Believe me there is far worse than a guy in skinny jeans or short shorts with red toe nails and flip flops!!!!!

I at least underdress every day, and wear panties 24/7. I fully dress at least 50% of the time. My SO, who is a wonderfully supportive woman, encourages me to dress as much as possible, so with the holidays over and done with, we will have fewer obligations and less company, so I'll probably dress 80 or 90 percent of the time now. Being retired does have it's advantages.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Either I'm Tina or I'm not. There is no in between for me. I love both of my genders and look forward every day to choosing which gender happens to be "me" that day. Since I work as a male, that does limit my choices many times, but once it's been decided which gender for the day, it's a complete move to that gender. Life is good

When I'm not at work or seeing people who don't know me as Katie (mainly my family), 100% of the time, aside from work cloths (shirts, smartish trousers) I own very few boy cloths, haven't brought any in a long, long, time. Even then quite a bit of what I wear wouldn't be found in a mens department. Whilst I love putting together an outfit to go out, most of the time I wear normal cloths that any 30 year old woman would wear, and just get on with my life as Katie, the time when I'm not being her is becoming harder to deal with and just feels like, as kimdl93 says, an intrusion into my real life. I have a sneaking suspicion that makes me somewhat more than cross dresser, but at least it makes me happy.
    Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you're up there, just like the army, except for the talking squirrels.

Facebook

i dress all the time, not a nudest...ha...ha...ha

i dress every day in a skirt and blouse, and even in guy mode it is nothing but girl clothing.
    i can not remember the last time i put on guy clothing. even today at the dr's office for my medical only girls things on. skin out, toes to top...but in and as a guy.
    nothing frilly. no need to look like that for the company dr.

I mostly just do clothes, panties, hose, dresses, shoes, etc. I would love to do more like makeup, wig and anything that made me look more feminine but circumstances prevent this for now (by my choice). I am also worried my face will not be as feminine as I desire even with makeup. I hope I can do a makeover some day just to see if I can look as feminine as I often feel.