Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much do you Dress?

All the time. I honestly can't remember precisely when I dressed as a guy (sometime around Jr. High, I think.) I went to High School, college, and grad school as Kara. When I was job hunting it was as Kara. My neighbors know me as Kara (who can't cook to save her life). They know me as a girl that's got a bit more than average up top, as something of a geek, the one that will come over and change light bulbs and fix their TV's. (I tell them I'm like Peggy Bundy - I flunked Home Economics!)

The things I'd do (if I won the Lottery) would be to go under the knife for some facial surgery and to get rid of that last little bit of **** meat down there! (Of course, with my luck, I'd never get the three weeks off to go to Boston (or Bangkok, or Havana) and do it. I'd get called back for some 'emergency' that wasn't.)

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have been crossdressing for over 60 years. I underdress almost every day, and usually dress at least partly enfemme most days. Although my 2 children know that I crossdress and don't care, they don't want to see me dressed. So I don't dress outwardly around them, but I am usually underdressed even then. So I guess the answer to your question is that I am usually dressed at least partly every day!! But I am still a man underneath the silk and satin lingerie, and I do enjoy wearing my man clothes, especially my Tuxedo! I belong to a man's organization at my Church, and have to wear my Tux frequently. I do look pretty good in it!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    Not as often as I would like to, I'm sure if I can find the nerve to go out shopping as my feminine self I'll be going out all of the time as a woman.

I dress often, when I am not working I am fully dressed enfemme, I always wear a wig very little makeup, dresses, hoisery, and heels. There are times I dress enfemme fo a week or more straight. I am more comfortable in my skin when dressed enfemme than I am in male clothes.

At least 4 times per week at this point.
    hEll

I am single, live alone in a house and I am self employed with a home office. I only have to go out in public about an hour or two a day.

Yes, I do what any of us would do in that scenario...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ohio CD 4 CD Friends
    I don't dress too often because I am taking 20 credit hours and work 32 hours a week, so I am a busy bee lol. I would love to dress more often and expand my wardrobe soon!

Gold Member
    I dress whenever I am not at work and we aren't entertaining or going to someone else's home. And the difference between just putting on clothes and going all out is minimal since I have long hair. The difference amounts to doing something with my hair and putting on make-up. Most women don't need to do that and I don't if I am not going out.

I dress under every day but enjoy dressing totally femme as often as I can. that can onlyoccur about once or twice a month when my SO is away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I dress whenever I am not at work and we aren't entertaining or going to someone else's home. And the difference between just putting on clothes and going all out is minimal since I have long hair. The difference amounts to doing something with my hair and putting on make-up. Most women don't need to do that and I don't if I am not going out.
    I'm gonna be hairwise where Sue, in her avatar is now in about by 5-6 months, mine is already 14 months without a haircut. Hair grows 1/2 inch (or 1cm whatever) per month, you do the math. I work in a corporate environment, and so far I've gotten away with it, and got a major promotion too, and I'm just going to keep it going as long as I can. I want to give up the wig so badly, and now it seems like it's going to happen without any threat of losing my job or friends. I have a professional pedicure with metallic red toes as I write this.

I dress en femme anytime I want, but not at my job.....that's the rule.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 01-05-2012 at 11:29 PM.

I Loved Those Blue Shoes crossIsFun's Avatar
    I'm lucky and work from home. Seems these past few months I dress pretty much every day, at least everynight. I do change before going out the door though.

I dress every tuesday, thursday and saturday. Those are the days I don't have my kids during each week.
    Last edited by angpai30; 01-06-2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Word correction

Welome to the forum. I dress enfemme 24/7, Ive done so since circa 2004. I've been dressing femmy since the mid 1950's.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Well I am quite the jealous blonde here. When I have the opportunity to dress I want to dress fully only. However my chances are few and far between. My opporunities seem to come in spurts and and tend to be days or weeks at a time. My wife knows I dress and I only dress when she will be away for a time. So the final tally for me is an average of a few weeks spread over a year. That said I love every minute I get to be enfemme.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I dress mostly on weekends since its the only time I get to myself, i will underdress if I have a burning desire to and its cold enough to wear a hoodie, umm not sure if I can say I only dress on weekends cause the last few months I have completely switched to womens jeans, no one seems to notice or just dont say anything...

Banned Read only
    Rarely, if at all. I've averaging about once a year or so.

I have only one outfit, and I don't know which soap to use in the washing machine, so I'm kinda screwed there. And I can't dress up at home, because one, I'm not comfortable doing it in front of my family yet, and I don't think they are comfortable just yet with meeting my female self, and two, I have no idea how my dad would take it, and I'm kinda scared of what his reaction would be.

Almost everyday for me, after i get home from work i usually slip into something comfy, like a skirt and top,dress. Then going to sleep i usually sleep in a nightie. Also about once a week now i go out fully dressed to meet some other CD's around my area.

Elana

I guess the most truthful answer i can give is not enough!
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

Im more of a closet CD so i just like wearing panties and lingerie. I have a wig, heels, makeup and female clothes but i dont have the urge to wear them as much as i do lingerie.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Dressing en femme and going out is a special thing for me. I like going out in the world and experiencing it with a feminine expression I'm also kinda glad I don't dress fully all the time as I think I get more enjoyment when I do dress because of that. Ok, I wear panties and a bra under my gender neutral girls jeans and hoodies and whatnot, but for me, nothing beats dressing up in a nice dress, heels, wig, makeup, etc, and then going out and having fun.

Wearing a tux? ... well, for me, I'm not too crazy about that. If my wife and I were ever to go to some formal event where I was required to be my male self, like say some employee appreciation party or whatever, than that would be fine I guess, but I can't say that I would enjoy it that much.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I don't dress enough! Too busy with a new career, and school (PhD program).... yet I fantasize all about dressing...
    I am pledging to myself this year to do something good for myself!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

The only time I'm in drab is while at work. I work outside so construction boots are a must. I am undressed however. Besides that, it's 100% of the time. Nothing too dramatic as I like to blend, although my pants do tend to be on the tighter side.

For me, only when the wife is away which is not not that often. But she is starting a new job where she will be away for 2 weeks at a time. Let the fun begin.

I'm like you. All or nothing. I never underdress either. I like the look when I'm all put together at Zoe, but boy mode is so much more comfortable on a day and day out basis.
    Hugs,

Zoe

I can dress when ever I want to, going out not so much.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.