Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are habits going to be your undoing?

One of the habits that give make me nervous is going lingerie shopping with my GF since i know more about panties and lingerie than she does and am afraid to give her my opinion or suggestions since she would start to wonder why i know so much about womens underwear. It doesnt help that her favorite store is victorias secret aswell. The feeling of going into a victorias secret store and looking at all the beautiful panties and lingerie without being able to get anything or look around is horrible.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wisealbert View Post
    One of the habits that give make me nervous is going lingerie shopping with my GF since i know more about panties and lingerie than she does and am afraid to give her my opinion or suggestions since she would start to wonder why i know so much about womens underwear. It doesnt help that her favorite store is victorias secret aswell. The feeling of going into a victorias secret store and looking at all the beautiful panties and lingerie without being able to get anything or look around is horrible.
    Before my daughter knew about my crossdressing, I happened to be with her one day at the mall. She asked if I minded going into La Senza (it's a Canadian women's store than sells mostly lingerie) While in there, and waiting for my daughter to talk to the sales associate, I practically went into convulsions being surrounded by all this gorgeous selection of bras, panties, corsets and stockings. Of course, I had to pretend that I wasn't interested in all the stuff around me. But I think I must have sprained my eye muscles trying to take everything in without appearing obvious!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"