Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All the way out

All the way out

Just told my wife everything, showed her my profile pic,( hopefully I will update that soon) and talked about my desire to dress. All is well Thank you all soo much for being here. ps cant wait to go shopping.love ya

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I'm glad everything is going well. How about some background, what did you tell,when,where and how ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Congratulations and I do hope all works out well for both of you over the long term.

I am happy for you! Having a supportive wife/girlfriend is great. Mine takes me shopping and it is the most wonderful experience. I hope you have the same joy I do.

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    care to share the details of how you told her and the extent of your derssing?
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Good for you, I told my wife awhile back about my crossdressing also.. I wish you and your wife all the best.

Jessica

Ohio CD 4 CD Friends
    I'm in college and have been dating a girl for about a year. She knows I have worn panties in the past, but has no idea I like to dress 100%. I'm not really sure how to tell her or if I even want to tell her.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebabycd22 View Post
    I'm in college and have been dating a girl for about a year. She knows I have worn panties in the past, but has no idea I like to dress 100%. I'm not really sure how to tell her or if I even want to tell her.
    If she needs to know, tell her, if not don't. If you decide to get married, then tell her.
    Dana Ryan

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Brats Lolisa. Just be prepared for ups and downs as she thinks thing through. Don't rush her. Give her huge. We are The lucky ones.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Aspiring Member
    Keep us updated on how things go with your SO.

I know you are probably on cloud nine right now, getting everything out in the open really removes a lot of stress that you have been carrying, I know it did for me.

Just make sure you take it slowly around her until you come to a complete understanding on what she is or isn't going to accept.

Platinum Member
    Great. For the benefit of the order, could you share a bit more. What was your wife's reaction?

Thats great! I told my wife a few years ago also, as it turned out, she had know all along and was happy I had opened up to her. She still can't understand why I like to dress, heck I don't know either, but we are still a great partnership.

You say you can't wait to go shopping, hopefully you will get to go with your wife and share this wonderful time.

All the way out 2

I posted the other day about telling my wife everything, I was so excited I left out details. I recently came back to this site after a long time away. when I joined I was single and dressing all the way, wig, skirt, heels, etc. I got married and the clothes went away. Lately though I have missed it something was definitly missing in my marrige. I started hinting about wearing panties during love making and she was good about it, this went on for awile till the other night i draped her nighty over me. she told me to put it on, and so the wall started to come down. The post i wrote the other day I said we talked and I told her everything. I told her I love womens clothing and Liked dressing and wanted to share that with her. Her response was that she didnt care if that made me happy then she was good. we have started talking about shopping and what my likes are. I really cant put into words how great I feel to have unloaded that. I dont know why I waited so long she even told me I should've come to her a long time ago. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

It sounds like you married a very special lady...never forget that. You've received a very special gift! Enjoy and give your wife a hug from me....Diana

Your wife is a very special lady, best wishes to the both of you.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Wow - this couldn't have worked out any better. So, can we expect an outing with her soon?
    Mary

She doesnt want to go out, and I respect that as this is new to her. i do realize how lucky I am, I showed her my profile pic, she says she liked it. Got tpo take it slow

Welcome home Lolisa! We are happy for you and happy to welcome you back! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Its great to hear things are going so well for you.

Just take things along at the speed your wife is comfortable with.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Congratulations on coming out to an excepting partner, now life really gets good!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Congratulations! I'm sure it is a load off your mind.

Im really happy for you, if everyone was only so lucky to find someone so accepting. Have fun starting again and enjoy all the feelings of excitement that come with it

I strongly suggest that you take it really slow...she has not had long to sit and think about all of this and the last thing she needs is for you to start to go over board, eg wanting to dress all the time, spending money on things just for you etc. She will at some point start to ask more questions, answer them as honest as you can, don't give answers that you think she wants to hear....and expect ups and downs and when she has the downs don't blame her, just work with her and keep the lines of communication open.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by jamiebabycd22 View Post
    You know your girlfriend and your situation better than anyone else, and you are in a better position to make this decision than anyone else. But, in general, I believe that if things get very serious, she has a right to know what she is getting into before there are any long term commitments.

Also, welcome from another Kentite. My wife and I met at KSU almost 35 years ago, and stayed here.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Life begins again. Only difference is now you are yourself which is just plain normal.